Barbara Olsen 9/11 phone calls 0 minutes.

:lol:

"The passengers could be a group of college students off on a holiday . . ."

Yes, that's how Americans talk about going away on vacation.

That's it exactly!

That has got to be one of the dumbest flat out most bush sucking idiotic examples of the depths jackasses seek to avoid admitting the obvious. ON is not a guess or a theory. It's an officially declassified document.

What I don't get is how can you be so fucking self consumed that you are utterly blind to the fact your bullshit in this post is no less crazy than Lear saying our moon was towed to its current orbit? What's worse is you.....people......just repeat shit. I believe the first time I read the above excuse was about five years ago.

Look at fucking dumb of a critique it is.

Now realize it was plagiarized.

How can you not stick your own head in the toilet and beg for a chocolate flood?

The records might be interpreted as suggesting that the phone call from Barbara to Ted never happened (like, for example, the zero seconds duration references)
the same record that says zero seconds (because it was a free call to the operator) says that the call lasted 46 seconds.

Got a link showing that the FBI exhibit evidence saying the call they state is from Barbara lasted 46 seconds? The link I provided from the actual FBI evidence stated the only call from B Olson was listed as unconnected. Is this more of your rewriting statements to fit your agenda like you did here:

Fizz's edited version:

"FAA radar equipment tracked the flight from the moment its transponder was turned off at 8:56."

Here is the full sentence:

"Radar reconstructions performed after 9/11 reveal that FAA radar equipment tracked the flight from the moment its transponder was turned off at 8:56."

Why do you straight up rewrite the sentence as if nobody will notice? That's flat out insane.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...vidence-of-octa-ignorance-in-full-flight.html

Kinda sucks how your lies knit a noose around any reason you should be taken seriously. Lol.....bitch.

The records might be interpreted as suggesting that the phone call from Barbara to Ted never happened (like, for example, the zero seconds duration references)
the same record that says zero seconds (because it was a free call to the operator) says that the call lasted 46 seconds.

Got a link showing that the FBI exhibit evidence saying the call they state is from Barbara lasted 46 seconds? The link I provided from the actual FBI evidence stated the only call from B Olson was listed as unconnected. Is this more of your rewriting statements to fit your agenda like you did here:

Fizz's edited version:

"FAA radar equipment tracked the flight from the moment its transponder was turned off at 8:56."

"Radar reconstructions performed after 9/11 reveal that FAA radar equipment tracked the flight from the moment its transponder was turned off at 8:56."

Why do you straight up rewrite the sentence as if nobody will notice? That's flat out insane.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...vidence-of-octa-ignorance-in-full-flight.html

Kinda sucks how your lies knit a noose around any reason you should be taken seriously. Lol.....bitch.
There were other calls made from that flight, how do you EXPLAIN AWAY THOSE?

LMAO!

FUCKING CLASSIC OCTA BULLSHIT.

Only OCTAs are allowed provide links that don't prove their claims then fucking claim they have proof.

Another example of hypocrisy? It's okay to cite a fucking OCTA website but if you link prisonplanet you're biased.

Does anyone know of a board where at least some OCTAs
are fairly honest?

"The passengers could be a group of college students off on a holiday . . ."

Yes, that's how Americans talk about going away on vacation.

That's it exactly!

That has got to be one of the dumbest flat out most bush sucking idiotic examples of the depths jackasses seek to avoid admitting the obvious. ON is not a guess or a theory. It's an officially declassified document.

What I don't get is how can you be so fucking self consumed that you are utterly blind to the fact your bullshit in this post is no less crazy than Lear saying our moon was towed to its current orbit? What's worse is you.....people......just repeat shit. I believe the first time I read the above excuse was about five years ago.

Look at fucking dumb of a critique it is.

Now realize it was plagiarized.

How can you not stick your own head in the toilet and beg for a chocolate flood?

You probably don't realize that you are babbling rather incoherently.

Shithead, the quote is FROM the original Operation Northwoods alleged document, you imbecile. WTF are you babbling about "plagiarized," you dumbass motherfucking stupid piece of crap?

That raises the interesting question: what fucking Brit wrote a memo for the Joint Chiefs to submit, through channels, to President Kennedy?

If your answer is, "duh, uhhh, ahhh, uhhhmmm no Brit would be in a position to have done that," then give yourself that long overdue promotion to second grade, you fucking retard.

Just because you like to have your head shit upon in some gay bar's bathroom toilet does not mean you should project your sick behavior elsewhere, ya braindead jerkoff.

I'd stay to chat with you some more, but I'm off on a holiday.

Jeez Louise, you liberoidal asslickers are stupid shits.

Only OCTAs are allowed provide links that don't prove their claims then fucking claim they have proof.

Another example of hypocrisy? It's okay to cite a fucking OCTA website but if you link prisonplanet you're biased.

are fairly honest?

Yes. Here. And at almost every other board.

The difficult search is for ANY honest Troofer anywhere EVER.

They don't actually exist.

[

listen jackass. its really simple. did FAA radar equipment track the flight from the moment the transponder was turned off at 8:56?

yes or no.

[

listen jackass. its really simple. did FAA radar equipment track the flight from the moment the transponder was turned off at 8:56?

yes or no.

To the mind-numb nimrods like bent tight, nothing is really simple.

Just wait to see the contortions you just forced bent tight to go through to evade answering a simple direct question!

This oughta be funny.

[

yes or no.

I tried asking this moron a simple yes or no question, he can't answer like that though because then he would be committed to taking a stance and might lose a chance to argue later. That is why he is back on Ignore. At least until New Years, we'll see how I feel. So far it's great.

Fizz's edited version:

There were other calls made from that flight, how do you EXPLAIN AWAY THOSE?

LMAO!

More deflection huh?

I have no doubt IF there was in fact a different set of events that happened that day and all those guilty somehow got the majority of OCTAs
in one place and explained how they did it with Pre-OP Briefs, video and audio recordings, the Hubble following their every move and allowed 5,000 different forensics experts from across the globe to verify all of the information as 100% authentic, and answered every question the OCTAs
could throw at them for five consecutive years, the only fucking thing OCTAs
would say in response is:

"We really knew the true version all along but we thought it was our Patriotic Duty to try and keep America together as one Nation. The best way to do that was try to convince people the OCT was true because deception on that level being made public would surely have plunged our great Democ.....errr.....Republic into an irreversible turmoil. But other Americans are so selfish they won't say "Thank You" even once. Freedom isn't free and we sacrificed ourselves!"

are fairly honest?

No honest Truthers exist? Can't wait to see what happens when you say that to this group:

NYC Coalition For Accountability Now

We know you don't have the balls so go back to your coloring books.

are fairly honest?

No honest Truthers exist? Can't wait to see what happens when you say that to this group:

Put that group in front of my face. I guarantee I'll have no problem telling them they are a bunch of loony fucking morons!

Seriously dude, get some intervention action going. That meth is destroying your brain.:cuckoo:

[

yes or no.

What the fuck do I care what a liar thinks?

Keep in mind, you never once quoted it honestly. All 5+ times you quoted you purposefully changed the sentence with your edited version:

Fizz's edited version:

You straight up lied by cutting off the first part of the sentence. Here is the full sentence:

So tell us wizard of the lies, if the sentence didn't matter one way or the other how come you never quoted it honestly? Five times you made a concerted effort to leave out the part that undermined your claim.

Did FAA radar equipment track the entire post-hijack flight? There is nothing that proves that. Your sheep filled brain keeps skipping over the "....RADAR RECONSTRUCTION..." portion of the CR statement. We do know even the fucking CR admits:

"The failure to find a primary radar return for American 77 led us to inves*tigate this issue further."

You will respond by saying it is talking about Indy only but you are ignoring this part:

"The reasons are technical, arising from the way the software processed radar information, as well as from poor primary radar coverage where American 77 was flying."

First, they give an ambiguous reason why the Primary blip didn't show up. They basically didn't give a reason while creating the illusion they gave an adequate explanation.

Second, look at the end where it says "poor primary radar coverage." If poor primary coverage in that area basically prevented tracking by primary how did that mysterious faa equipment do it? Even if the software worked 77 would not have shown up. That is why they say "technical as well as....." That means both items are equal in value.

You have yet to prove your claim. You toss out a couple of links but utterly fail to cite the specific evidence how they tracked 77. You can't even explain radar reconstruction. Which reminds me, what was the FAA equipment? Location? How did it starting tracking 77 "the moment" the xponder went off?

Another reason we know it wasn't is how many different sources got used for the reconstruction. Bah, you don't give a rat's about honesty so why keep up the charade? Clearly you will never support your claim.

dickless jester there are minds that tower above yours with credentials expertise and service records little ollie could only dream of that realise that 9/11 was a false flag operation..lines about meth pipes or mental illness just reflects your lack not anyone else's

Put that group in front of my face. I guarantee I'll have no problem telling them they are a bunch of loony fucking morons!

Seriously dude, get some intervention action going. That meth is destroying your brain.:cuckoo:

Einstein. I did put them in front of your face. That's what the link was for. They are a group of mostly families of victims and first responders. They are truthers and your pathetic arrogant ass has no respect for the fact disagreement doesn't necessarily qualify one or both sides to be morons.

dickless jester there are minds that tower above yours with credentials expertise and service records little ollie could only dream of that realise that 9/11 was a false flag operation..lines about meth pipes or mental illness just reflects your lack not anyone else's

Is that really fair? If you take away the accusations dissension comes from crazy kuks and druggies then that would leave only two options:

Shut the fuck up.

Or....

Address the facts.

Why would you want to be so cruel to eliminate infinite methods of avoiding honest dialogue? That's fascist!

Child, what do I have to do with your dreams? Leave me out of your stupid conversations. Unlike some I have no dreams of grandeur I accept my life and my accomplishments for what they are. Things you will never understand.

I think this is called an appeal to authority, with a touch of arrogance and insanity for good measure :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back