Barbara Olsen 9/11 phone calls 0 minutes.

dickless jester offers his shity ass opinion...No facts, no proof, no evidence, no nothing.

LMAO!
So, lets just cut to the chase, dipshit. Tell us all how this great big ol' conspiracy unfolded. Tell us who was involved. Why were they involved. What good did it do for them. How could so many people who were involved kept the secrets for this long?

Come on fool, lay out your case for all to see!

I'll be waiting!

:popcorn:

Why should anyone respond? You've already proven you will ignore facts and make false accusations to boot. The FBI evidence exhibit showing no conversation took place was posted a while ago then you come in here and claim no facts have been provided. Yeah, I'm confident you'll do nothing but avoided admitting your error and then call people names. Why do fuck shit stains like you even discuss 9/11? Oops.....that's giving too much credit.....you don't discuss it. You just try and ridicule.

Hey divecon, why doesn't your bitch ass provide the evidence cell phones could work at 77's altitude and speed? You won't because the best you have to offer is doing rectal aroma rim jobs around false accusations with the rep button. How nutsack dumb is it to call someone a liar for pointing to the fact cell phones were not operational on commercial jets? You're sick.

Right now I don't know and don't care. The pretended purpose of this thread is to determine if olson talked to his wife. There is no evidence he did. There is evidence he did not.

Nice cop out. As stated, thanks for your input. It helps more than you could ever imagine.
:lol::lol:

If you want to debate the renee may phone calls then start a thread. Don't get pissed off because I wouldn't feed into your distraction.

Feed into the distraction?

Whatever guy. Whackjobs like you bring up shit then when asked "so what" you back down before you go too far and say something you know you can't prove.

Classic twoofer whackjob play...."just ask questions" and when someone calls you, tuck your tail over your man-gina and run like the little bitch you are.

Nice cop out. As stated, thanks for your input. It helps more than you could ever imagine.
:lol::lol:

If you want to debate the renee may phone calls then start a thread. Don't get pissed off because I wouldn't feed into your distraction.

Feed into the distraction?

Whatever guy. Whackjobs like you bring up shit then when asked "so what" you back down before you go too far and say something you know you can't prove.

Classic twoofer whackjob play...."just ask questions" and when someone calls you, tuck your tail over your man-gina and run like the little bitch you are.

Hehe. You OCTAs
are fucking priceless! It was you who brought up May's calls in post 66:

(candy)
"You seem really bent on the phone call not taking place. Okay, lets suppose for a brief moment we lay aside our common sense and pretend that the phone call didn't take place.

So what.

There still was a second call from the ill-fated flight where the passenger told her parents to call AA and inform them of the hijacking. They called AA.

How'd that happen?"

So how can you accuse me of "bringing shit up" when it was you? I also didn't start the OP so you can't cite that to support your accusation. I clearly said start a thread on it because this one is about Olson. The proof you tried to obfuscate this thread is you didn't start the May thread. If you really wanted to discuss May you would have opened the thread. Let's see you whine with more false accusations. OCTAs on here should recruit some outside help because you are getting pwned on a regular basis.

Dickless jester is left speechless in the face of reason diminished to child like little emos...walk on home boy
I'm left speechless at your sheer audacity to actually believe the loony shit you post.

Once again, tell us how this all went down.

Ya see, you conspiracy loons just never seem to have evidence, and never seem to have any theories as to why.

Now, there are all kinds of conspiracy theories concerning the killing of JFK. I'm here to set the record straight once and for all.

IT WAS ME!

Yep, I killed the fucker.

Now, I was just a 4 month old fetus at the time, still living in my mothers womb. But I was a highly trained lil' fetus in the art of killing. Yep, I was trained during my mothers doctor visits by Castro, the mob, and the CIA. It was a brilliant mission. I leaped out of my mothers womb the second JFK's limo rounded the last corner, ran up and shot him in the head. I then jumped into the getaway car that was driven by Ted Kennedy and made my stealthy exit complete. Unfortunately, he drove the car off the overpass and almost compromised the mission. Fortunately, lil' Red Riding Hood was driving the back up getaway car and we made our way to the designated meeting place where I was able to jump back in the womb, cracked a beer and enjoyed a fine cigar for a mission well done!

Whew, it feels good to finally get that off my chest!

I guess ol' Jessie "the nutjob" Ventura won't be doing a segment on that lil' asassination because the record has now been set straight!

reduced to telling bizarre childish tales as a distraction from the fact that he has lost any reasoned debate over the need for an independent investigation of 9/11

Look fool, you clowns have had eight fucking years of investigating this shit. One would think that all of your "FORMER CIA this, RETIRED generals that," would have at least come up with theories as to why. Fact of the matter is, the people you clowns put up as "Experts" are nothing but a bunch of alzheimered out FORMER or RETIRED crackpots. You're telling me that in eight years not one of these clowns, including yourself, couldn't come up with even one valid theory or explanation?

No wonder you fools get laughed at!:lol:

Here's your independent investigation right here, done by me:

THE TERRORISTS HIJACKED PLANES AND SLAUGHTERED OUR FELLOW AMERICANS IN AN ACT OF WAR!
Case closed, PERIOD!

Last edited:
that's what all the pervs say when confronted with their crimes against nature donkey boy

All pervs agree that you are a necrophiliac pedolphilac sodomist?

Interesting.

You are still a slimey shit.

I bet you can't find ten consecutive posts you have made where the majority aren't name calling.

I know I can't find five consecutive post of yours where you have stuck to a coherent point or made sense.

As for the name calling and ad hominem stuff, stop your sissy snivelling and just get over it. The art of ad hominem is a staple here in the USMB universe. For some reason, though, it only seems to get under your unduly thin skin when it is directed back to you or one of your ilk.

There's a word for that. It rhymes with "hypocrite." No wait. That IS the word.

Let us make this a bit more stark and clear for these Troofers to answer.

The records might be interpreted as suggesting that the phone call from Barbara to Ted never happened (like, for example, the zero seconds duration references)

Contrasted with that, however, is the testimony (FBI interview) of Ted where he said he had spoken with his wife at that time prior to the loss of that airliner.

The Troofers have suggested that somebody may have "duped" Ted.

How the fuck did they do that?

Why would they have done that AT THAT TIME?

Is it more logical to believe that the records are clear and right and that Ted either DIDN'T have any such conversation or that he got "duped" somehow

OR is it more logical to believe that the records are somehow unclear and/or misleading AND that Ted DID have a conversation with his own wife?

Notice how not one these twufer clowns can explain how the hijackers are shown very clearly on videotape going through security and boarding the planes. Nor can they explain the homemade videos the hijackers left FOR ALL TO SEE basically telling the world that they intend to become martyrs by commiting the blatant act THEY commited. They also can't explain the security videos at the pentagon very clearly showing a freakin' AIRLINER approaching and then penetrating the pentagon walls.

The fact of the matter is, the twufer clowns believe that if Rosie O'donnell and Jessie "the nutjob" Ventura believe it, it must be true!

The records might be interpreted as suggesting that the phone call from Barbara to Ted never happened (like, for example, the zero seconds duration references)
the same record that says zero seconds (because it was a free call to the operator) says that the call lasted 46 seconds.

the same record that says zero seconds (because it was a free call to the operator) says that the call lasted 46 seconds.

Agreed. But Troofers will INSIST on not even taking note of that.

So, let them focus on JUST the part that supports their silly contention and then answer, anyway, how Ted spoke to her. They HAVE an "answer" of sorts, too: They say, suggest or imply that Ted was or may have been "duped."

Ok, then. Let's go with that for a second, even though there's no evidence to support it:

Here are the next questions: By whom was Ted (possibly) "duped?" Why?

Last edited:
all you have is blah blah twoofer..you have completely lost any reasoned debate ..just drooling cretins

You have yet to enter a debate with any hint of any ability to do so on a reasonable basis.

So you can whine and cry and piss your panties all you want, but it doesn't change the facts as they actually exist.

And you persist in dodging the question, ya fucking stupid pussy:

HOW exactly would someone bent on "duping" Ted Olson have managed to fake his soon to be dead wife's voice that horrible day?

What fucking possible point would there be in doing so?

You are certifiably retarded.

And no, you have no ability to engage in reasoned debate, you moron.

all you have is blah blah twoofer..you have completely lost any reasoned debate ..just drooling cretins

You can't win this debate until you give us who, how, and most importantly WHY!

At this point, you twufers have miserably FAILED!

why is simple to have a pretext for the invasion of two soverign nations
operation northwoods put into action

Seriously, yourself and your loony cohorts need to put down those meth pipes. It's destroying what is left of your already shattered minds.:cuckoo:

no need for 9/11 to do that.

we could have done that already.

Ah but still then the question would remain, WHY? What does the USA have to gain from Afghanistan? And Iraq has some Oil we get 4% of our imported oil from them Both before and after the war. That would be just over 1% of the oil we use everyday. Not worth going to war for, So again, WHY?

Forum List

Back