Barbara Olsen 9/11 phone calls 0 minutes.

The FBI Presented evidence.
Ted Olson claimed he had 2 conversations.

The FBI cannot prove he didn't, they can just confirm that he had one.

Sorry but you're wrong; again.

Fucking priceless! It is Ted's responsibility to prove the phone calls occurred. So in the face of flat out ignoring the FBI presented evidence of one call that lasted zero seconds you want to toss in the fallacy of claiming something is true because the FBI didn't prove a negative? Rotfl!

The FBI presented positive evidence no conversation occurred.....and you keep ignoring that. You fucking OCTAs
are no less fucking insane than the no plane theories, HAARP, and the majority of the loose change crowd. In short, you're fucking dumbing down the dialogue every time you practice this type of dishonesty and hypocrisy.

The FBI did not allege a call did not take place, they stated they could not confirm the call. They also stated there were several calls which did connect that they were unable to determine the caller or who received the call.

Do you need a link?

The FBI presented evidence a call did occur from Barbara Olson but no conversation was possible. It is sort of true the FBI did not allege Barb didn't make a successful call because they presented evidence it did not happen.

I already posted the link to their evidence, FBI exhibit P200054 so to answer your question no, I don't need a link. Do you have a link proving the conversations took place? If so that FBI exhibit is fabricated evidence.

Fucking priceless! It is Ted's responsibility to prove the phone calls occurred. So in the face of flat out ignoring the FBI presented evidence of one call that lasted zero seconds you want to toss in the fallacy of claiming something is true because the FBI didn't prove a negative? Rotfl!

The FBI presented positive evidence no conversation occurred.....and you keep ignoring that. You fucking OCTAs
are no less fucking insane than the no plane theories, HAARP, and the majority of the loose change crowd. In short, you're fucking dumbing down the dialogue every time you practice this type of dishonesty and hypocrisy.

The FBI did not allege a call did not take place, they stated they could not confirm the call. They also stated there were several calls which did connect that they were unable to determine the caller or who received the call.

Do you need a link?

No Curvelight needs to go back in history and be sitting in the seat next to her, while checking her ID to make sure it was her.

First you falsely accuse me of saying ted lied. (which reminds me, did you ever cite a single post where someone accused him of lying) Could you explain why it is okay for you accuse people of charging ted as a liar but perfectly okay for you to lie and say I accused ted of lying?

Then you assign a false standard of evidence. How many more strawment can you invent in this thread alone?

Do you need a link?

The FBI presented evidence a call did occur from Barbara Olson but no conversation was possible. It is sort of true the FBI did not allege Barb didn't make a successful call because they presented evidence it did not happen.

I already posted the link to their evidence, FBI exhibit P200054 so to answer your question no, I don't need a link. Do you have a link proving the conversations took place? If so that FBI exhibit is fabricated evidence.

No, they presented the record, which shows that one call identified from her failed to connect, but that several calls from the plane did connect, that the connections held for a period of time and that they could not confirm who made or received the call.

In the absence of evidence refuting the call, and in the face of evidence from both he and others that a conversation did take place, one is left the inevitable conclusion that it is highly likely that one of the unidentified calls (or more) were the calls he spoke of.

They also presented their notes of their interview with him and others discussing the call.

Do you need a link?

No Curvelight needs to go back in history and be sitting in the seat next to her, while checking her ID to make sure it was her.

First you falsely accuse me of saying ted lied. (which reminds me, did you ever cite a single post where someone accused him of lying) Could you explain why it is okay for you accuse people of charging ted as a liar but perfectly okay for you to lie and say I accused ted of lying?

Then you assign a false standard of evidence. How many more strawment can you invent in this thread alone?

I will explain this one more time, then I'm done with your stupidity again. You claim that the FBI proved that no calls were made. Yet you claim that Ted Olsen did not lie. Sorry asshole but you can't have both, and you have been shown that the FBI believes that there were phone conversations from teds wife that morning. They cannot confirm the calls. But we all know the truth, even you. So tell me straight up. DO YOU BELIEVE THAT TED OLSEN TALKED TO HIS WIFE , WHO CALLED HIM FROM THE PLANE (TWICE) ON 9-11-01?
A simple yes or no will do.

Wow, the conspiracy theorist nimrods are getting their collective asses handed to them on this thread.

Too freakin' funny!

No wonder Jesses Ventura's show is already being considered for cancellation. You just can't believe anything he or his merry band of fellow lunatics say.

No facts, no proof, no evidence, no nothing.

LMAO!

dickless jester offers his shity ass opinion...No facts, no proof, no evidence, no nothing.

LMAO!
So, lets just cut to the chase, dipshit. Tell us all how this great big ol' conspiracy unfolded. Tell us who was involved. Why were they involved. What good did it do for them. How could so many people who were involved kept the secrets for this long?

Come on fool, lay out your case for all to see!

I'll be waiting!

:popcorn:

a real independet investigation with the release of all evidence full subpoena powers testimony under oath and cross examination is required to answer definitively as to the details of the operation..what was gained should be clear to anyone and the fallacy secrets can not be kept is just that...where is bin laden ? who financed the 9/11 operation..how did they keep their plans secret...criminal investigations are not under taken with the premise that secrets can not be kept and the perpetrators will give themselves up out of guilt..don't be stupid

a real independet investigation with the release of all evidence full subpoena powers testimony under oath and cross examination is required to answer definitively as to the details of the operation..what was gained should be clear to anyone and the fallacy secrets can not be kept is just that...where is bin laden ? who financed the 9/11 operation..how did they keep their plans secret...criminal investigations are not under taken with the premise that secrets can not be kept and the perpetrators will give themselves up out of guilt..don't be stupid

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dickless jester is left speechless in the face of reason diminished to child like little emos...walk on home boy
I'm left speechless at your sheer audacity to actually believe the loony shit you post.

Once again, tell us how this all went down.

Ya see, you conspiracy loons just never seem to have evidence, and never seem to have any theories as to why.

Now, there are all kinds of conspiracy theories concerning the killing of JFK. I'm here to set the record straight once and for all.

IT WAS ME!

Yep, I killed the fucker.

Now, I was just a 4 month old fetus at the time, still living in my mothers womb. But I was a highly trained lil' fetus in the art of killing. Yep, I was trained during my mothers doctor visits by Castro, the mob, and the CIA. It was a brilliant mission. I leaped out of my mothers womb the second JFK's limo rounded the last corner, ran up and shot him in the head. I then jumped into the getaway car that was driven by Ted Kennedy and made my stealthy exit complete. Unfortunately, he drove the car off the overpass and almost compromised the mission. Fortunately, lil' Red Riding Hood was driving the back up getaway car and we made our way to the designated meeting place where I was able to jump back in the womb, cracked a beer and enjoyed a fine cigar for a mission well done!

Whew, it feels good to finally get that off my chest!

I guess ol' Jessie "the nutjob" Ventura won't be doing a segment on that lil' asassination because the record has now been set straight!

Last edited:
Theodore Olson, Solicitor General, United States of America, was interviewed at his residence, [redacted]. After being advised of the identity of the interviewing agents and the nature of the interview, Olson furnished the following information.
Barbara Olson, Theodore's wife, was a passenger on American Flight # 77, departing Dulles Airport at approximately 8:10am or 8:30am this morning, bound for LAX Airport in Los Angeles, California.

At approximately 9:00am this morning, he did not look at his watch, one of the women in his office advised him of the terrorist attack at the World Trade Center (WTC) in New York. He went to his back office and turned on the television. At that time they were rerunning film of the second plane hitting the WTC.

so they put the passangers at the back of the plane but she is just sitting there by herself using the plane phone ?

but the FBI says one call ?

but there was no phone on the plane
Barbara Olson calls - 911myths

This is why I say that you and your ilk are fucking scumbags. You couldn't give a rat's ass who you defame, how baseless the grounds may be for such defamation and how incredibly nasty you are in the process.

You fucking suck dead donkey dick, you filthy fucktards.

nobody said he was lying he may have been duped like others that's why people of your ilk are such closeted homosexual child molesters and like to speak of sucking donkeys

No scumbag. I leave sodomy, pedophilia and necrophilia to fucktarded pieces of crap like you and your filthy ilk. How on Earth could the man be "duped" into thinking he was talking with his own wife, you imbecile?

Oh wait. I forgot I was addressing a Troofer there for a second. I'm sure you'll have SOME retarded dishonest theory any second now.

Fuck off you slimey shit.

Last edited:
Dickless jester is left speechless in the face of reason diminished to child like little emos...walk on home boy
I'm left speechless at your sheer audacity to actually believe the loony shit you post.

Once again, tell us how this all went down.

Ya see, you conspiracy loons just never seem to have evidence, and never seem to have any theories as to why.

Now, there are all kinds of conspiracy theories concerning the killing of JFK. I'm here to set the record straight once and for all.

IT WAS ME!

Yep, I killed the fucker.

Now, I was just a 4 month old fetus at the time, still living in my mothers womb. But I was a highly trained lil' fetus in the art of killing. Yep, I was trained during my mothers doctor visits by Castro, the mob, and the CIA. It was a brilliant mission. I leaped out of my mothers womb the second JFK's limo rounded the last corner, ran up and shot him in the head. I then jumped into the getaway car that was driven by Ted Kennedy and made my stealthy exit complete. Unfortunately, he drove the car off the overpass and almost compromised the mission. Fortunately, lil' Red Riding Hood was driving the back up getaway car and we made our way to the designated meeting place where I was able to jump back in the womb, cracked a beer and enjoyed a fine cigar for a mission well done!

Whew, it feels good to finally get that off my chest!

I guess ol' Jessie "the nutjob" Ventura won't be doing a segment on that lil' asassination because the record has now been set straight!

reduced to telling bizarre childish tales as a distraction from the fact that he has lost any reasoned debate over the need for an independent investigation of 9/11

reduced to telling bizarre childish tales as a distraction from the fact that he has lost any reasoned debate over the need for an independent investigation of 9/11

Hang in there.... there are some equally tough views that are being changed daily when they finally digest the facts......

Forum List

Back