Barack Obama, Outsourcer-in-Chief -video ad

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD3-5agFA1g]Barack Obama, Outsourcer-in-Chief - YouTube[/ame]

I have to admit that I haven't understood this whole back-and-forth about outsourcing since it began.

No one was against it when our economy was exploding and outsourcing was used by EVERYONE to cut costs and stay competitive. It was just a regular function of business, and all Americans benefited from its results, including all politicians.

And now that unemployment is high it's a big deal. Well, we can't just stop outsourcing at the drop of a hat, for what I hope are obvious reasons, and saying that "the other guy" supported it is absurd, most people did.

Anyone who was paying attention saw this happening in the 90's. You can't just unwind it overnight for political gain.

That is a good ad.
The goal for the Romney camp is not to win Democrat votes...that is not going to happen unless Obama shows himself to be Lucifer himself...and then MAYBE.
The goal is to discourage many of them from voting at all. If they vote - they will almost 100% vote for Obama no matter what - Romney has virtually zero chance at changing Democrat votes - but he can certainly stop them from voting.

Forum List

Back