Barack Obama, Outsourcer-in-Chief -video ad

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Stephanie, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Stephanie

Stephanie Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,360
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD3-5agFA1g]Barack Obama, Outsourcer-in-Chief - YouTube[/ame]

2. Jackson

Jackson Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,708
    Great ad! That's what I want to hear! Back atcha Bama!

3. Mac1958

Mac1958 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,509

I have to admit that I haven't understood this whole back-and-forth about outsourcing since it began.

No one was against it when our economy was exploding and outsourcing was used by EVERYONE to cut costs and stay competitive. It was just a regular function of business, and all Americans benefited from its results, including all politicians.

And now that unemployment is high it's a big deal. Well, we can't just stop outsourcing at the drop of a hat, for what I hope are obvious reasons, and saying that "the other guy" supported it is absurd, most people did.

Anyone who was paying attention saw this happening in the 90's. You can't just unwind it overnight for political gain.

4. iamwhatiseem

iamwhatiseem Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,128
    That is a good ad.
    The goal for the Romney camp is not to win Democrat votes...that is not going to happen unless Obama shows himself to be Lucifer himself...and then MAYBE.
    The goal is to discourage many of them from voting at all. If they vote - they will almost 100% vote for Obama no matter what - Romney has virtually zero chance at changing Democrat votes - but he can certainly stop them from voting.