Barack Obama: 'I wish I'd had a father who was around'

lol, and you are goofy, the ills of your own party..:cuckoo:

Yeah, the ills of your own party.

In case you haven't noticed the GOP has this teabagger primarying it's moderates and costing them elections problem.

I get that to understand the problem it requires some self evaluation and criticism to which you seem to be allergic, but it's so freakin' obvious that even a simpleton like yourself should be able to figure it out.

You are not worthy of response,
carry on with your childish silliness

Your concession is duly noted.

You may now return your head to it's natural position planted firmly in the ground.

I guess one could surmise that Obama is admitting that not having a father is what makes him such a lousy, inept President.....Most likely trying to form his overall excuse, after the next 3+ years of even more abject ineptness is fully made clear, and he officially takes the reins as the worst POTUS in history.

Got to give the clown credit, at least he's thinking ahead.

obama certainly isn't going to go down in history as one of our greatest presidents. He's too hated for that, except by democrats. He may go down as the most divisive president in history, worse that Lincoln, but not the greatest.

It was quite a slap to the obama grandpa wasn't it? That's what it was meant to be. obama had a grandfather who helped raise him, but it was a WHITE grandpa and unworthy of mention.

Forum List

Back