Barack Obama has more experience than the entire GOP field combined

No...but performing public service is a good way to get into politics. In Obamas case it led to 8 years as an Illinois State Senate before he was elected US Senator and then President

Much more experience than any of the Republicans

If that were the measuring stick for a good POTUS he should be doing MUCH better than he is.... instead he stinks on ice!

He gonna' kick some right cheek ass next November

Keep dreaming, fraud.

Obama still has NO experience after three years. It's his string pullers (puppet masters) who is calling the shots. Obama is just a puppet...They give him a script, they pull the strings to his mouth. he reads.. Why do you think he is NEVER at the White house..he's always somewhere other than his JOB.

Other than that. the man is a total FAILURE and fraud, and the people are realizing it...thankfully

Last edited:
Obama still has NO experience after three years. It's his string pullers (puppet masters) who is calling the shots. Obama is just a puppet...They give him a script, they pull the strings to his mouth. he reads.. Why do you think he is NEVER at the White house..he's always somewhere other than his JOB.

Other than that. the man is a total FAILURE and fraud, and the people are realizing it...thankfully

This type of nonsense is why Obama will win by a landslide next November

This type of nonsense is why Obama will win by a landslide next November

lol, Landslide right off a cliff..approval rating today...WORSE than Jimma Carter.
and with those numbers, REAGAN WON IN A LANDSLIDE.:wink_2:

QUOTE=C_Clayton_Jones;4502517]Once again, all the usual suspects from the right take the bait and exhibit their ignorance.

Being a Governor is close, but not near the experience of being President for three years.

It’s not even ‘close.’[/QUOTE]

Shhhh....Don't tip them off

Wait till they try to tell us how running a business is the same as being President. Read all the "executive experience" posts

:disbelief:

No...but performing public service is a good way to get into politics. In Obamas case it led to 8 years as an Illinois State Senate before he was elected US Senator and then President

If that were the measuring stick for a good POTUS he should be doing MUCH better than he is.... instead he stinks on ice!

He gonna' kick some right cheek ass next November
Not based on anything he did, but by dimwit illegal voting practices as usual.

It's perfectly relevant, as you well know.

It is hypocritical of you, and highly partisan, to claim that NOW, for the 2012 election, the only qualification for President that matters is executive level experience in the federal government... UNLESS you also held the same opinion in 2008, that only executive level experience in the federal government qualified one to become President.

If you DID hold the same opinion in 2008, that would mean that at the time you felt Obama was not qualified to be President because he had no executive level experience in the federal government.

I did nothing of the kind.....I merely listed the qualifications of each candidate

And boy did the conservatives get worked up

Ok... answer this.

Do you believe that in 2012, the only experience that matters in order to be elected President is executive level experience at the federal level?

Did you hold that same belief in 2008, when Obama ran for President without any executive level experience at the federal level.

Based on the contents of your posts, and your posting history, I am thinking that your answer to the first question is yes, while your answer to the second question is no. But please, lets here from you on them.

If this were 2008 you would have had a point. Obama did not have the most experience

Guess what?

He does now

Thank you for admitting that Obama was unqualified to become President in 2008, and for admitting you're a hypocrite for having a different standard of experience that matters then, vs. now.

Barack Obama
3 Years President of the United States
4 Years US Senate

GOP Field

Mitt Romney
4 Years Governor of Mass

Newt Gingrich
16 Years House of Representatives

Rick Perry
11 Years Governor of Texas

Ron Paul
24 Years House of Representatives

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Rick Santorum
6 Years Senate

Michele Bachmann
4 Years House of Representatives

Only Jon Huntsman has executive branch experience. Only Perry has more than one term as Governor

Now that's some funny shit!!!

Obamma was a senator for what 170 days ?!!!!

So being a community agitator is a stepping stone to being a Senator, and then POTUS?

Ah ha... I see
:wink_2:

Actually Obama has been quite good...

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 7 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 20 straight months of private sector job growth, increased America's household wealth by $9 trillion dollars, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

I did nothing of the kind.....I merely listed the qualifications of each candidate

And boy did the conservatives get worked up

Ok... answer this.

Do you believe that in 2012, the only experience that matters in order to be elected President is executive level experience at the federal level?

Did you hold that same belief in 2008, when Obama ran for President without any executive level experience at the federal level.

Based on the contents of your posts, and your posting history, I am thinking that your answer to the first question is yes, while your answer to the second question is no. But please, lets here from you on them.

If this were 2008 you would have had a point. Obama did not have the most experience

Guess what?

He does now

Thank you for admitting that Obama was unqualified to become President in 2008, and for admitting you're a hypocrite for having a different standard of experience that matters then, vs. now.

I never said he was unqualified. Just not as qualified as some candidates at the time. Being a US Senator has long been viewed as a qualification for President........being a Congressman has not

That takes out Gingrich, Paul and Bachmann

Barack Obama
3 Years President of the United States
4 Years US Senate

GOP Field

Mitt Romney
4 Years Governor of Mass

Newt Gingrich
16 Years House of Representatives

Rick Perry
11 Years Governor of Texas

Ron Paul
24 Years House of Representatives

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Rick Santorum
6 Years Senate

Michele Bachmann
4 Years House of Representatives

Only Jon Huntsman has executive branch experience. Only Perry has more than one term as Governor

Now that's some funny shit!!!

Obamma was a senator for what 170 days ?!!!!

You have problems with math?

This is the weakest field of candidates in 50 years

None of the GOP candidates can be considered to even be major players in their party

And they want to unseat an acting president?

The fact that the acting president fucked up royally is summarily dismised...

How comical you've become...

None of the GOP candidates can be considered to even be major players in their party

If one gets all his news from rightwing propaganda .....that is the perception you would have

If one gets all his news from rightwing propaganda .....that is the perception you would have

When I do, I'll let you know...

But I understand how a leftwing jingosphere junkie like yourself would think that....

Last edited:
lol, MORE THAN HALF the people don't APPROVE OF HIM in LESS THAN THREE YEARS on the job. yet we are suppose to believe because he has THREE FAILED YEARS as President he will WIN AGAIN because all the Republicans running doesn't have THE EXPERIENCE HE HAS?

Did I get that right?

my gawd, twilight zone.

Can you believe there is not a single Republican candidates who's experience is anywhere near that of the one they call "Community Organizer"???

Pathetic, wouldn't you say?
No...on both counts. What is pathetic is that Obama has a great number of idiots praising him for his inept, inadequate "leadership" and continuing to lie about his "accomplishments".

You are a pathetic troll.

Start a ridiculous thread...

Interject that nobody has countered with the "community organizer" (common knowledge to all that know the man)...

Reiterate the ridiculous posit with the "community organizer" moniker inserted...

Your evaluation of qualifying experience being solely based upon the number of years spent in certain positions is flawed, due not only to its comparing apples to oranges but also to its complete overlooking of the fact that the Golden BoyKing has done nothing well other than read a teleprompter.

He simply surrounded himself with Marxists and communists and let them write the bills that he claims are his. Nancy and Harry have had a free reign and a blank check for quite some time now. They have done untold damage to this country.

The only thing I see Obama doing right was FINALLY getting the fuck out of the way so the military could go ahead and kill Bin Laden.

Numbnut liberals act as if he pulled the trigger himself. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

Obama cannot run on his record, unless he wants to lose.

The relentless liberal gibberish concerning how great Obama is to them is what I consider PATHETIC!

Can you believe there is not a single Republican candidates who's experience is anywhere near that of the one they call "Community Organizer"???

Pathetic, wouldn't you say?
No...on both counts. What is pathetic is that Obama has a great number of idiots praising him for his inept, inadequate "leadership" and continuing to lie about his "accomplishments".

You are a pathetic troll.

Start a ridiculous thread...

Interject that nobody has countered with the "community organizer" (common knowledge to all that know the man)...

Reiterate the ridiculous posit with the "community organizer" moniker inserted...

Your evaluation of qualifying experience being solely based upon the number of years spent in certain positions is flawed, due not only to its comparing apples to oranges but also to its complete overlooking of the fact that the Golden BoyKing has done nothing well other than read a teleprompter.

He simply surrounded himself with Marxists and communists and let them write the bills that he claims are his. Nancy and Harry have had a free reign and a blank check for quite some time now. They have done untold damage to this country.

The only thing I see Obama doing right was FINALLY getting the fuck out of the way so the military could go ahead and kill Bin Laden.

Numbnut liberals act as if he pulled the trigger himself. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

Obama cannot run on his record, unless he wants to lose.

The relentless liberal gibberish concerning how great Obama is to them is what I consider PATHETIC!

You were doing well until you played the telepromter card.......then it was clear what your agenda is

Then you played the Marxist/Communist nonsense and removed all doubt

Forum List

Back