Barack Obama has more experience than the entire GOP field combined

rightwinger is fucking losing it...:lol:

That's not how you do it!

Watch the expert....

Dr House is fucking losing it.......:lol::lol:

See? I beat you 2:lol: to 1:lol:

I will agree with one thing you said; the governorship is the usual stepping stone to the Presidency or previous service in the Executive. It is going to be pretty tough for this field of GOPsters to shake off the expectations of history.

It can be done but theres a reason why it doesn't work that way or at least hasn't in the past.

I admit that I didn't give Mr. Obama much of a shot when he ran for the office. Good, insightful thread you started. Predictable acerbic retorts by the wingnuts. A cursory examination of the history of the office proves you're right about the stepping stone if nothing else.

Watch the expert....

I will agree with one thing you said; the governorship is the usual stepping stone to the Presidency or previous service in the Executive. It is going to be pretty tough for this field of GOPsters to shake off the expectations of history.

It can be done but theres a reason why it doesn't work that way or at least hasn't in the past.

I admit that I didn't give Mr. Obama much of a shot when he ran for the office. Good, insightful thread you started. Predictable acerbic retorts by the wingnuts. A cursory examination of the history of the office proves you're right about the stepping stone if nothing else.

All that might of been true IF the Obama didn't have such a low approval and the economy and unemployment wasn't SO BAD. Right now I think the people are just looking for anyone BUT OBAMA.

Last edited:
OHHHHHHhhhhh.....Kool-Aid

You really ARE pulling out all the cliches
That's not a cliche...it hasn't lost its meaning. Neither has the term "brainwashed liberal numbnuts". The latter are produced on a regular basis due to the overabundance of liberal Kool-Aid being served by the masters of deceit.

While you are dishing the cliches.......why don't you call us "sheeple"?

That always makes the wing nuts chuckle
Evidently, you are incapable of responding to logical statements with same. What a joke you are!:lol::lol::lol:

Barack Obama
3 Years President of the United States
4 Years US Senate

GOP Field

Mitt Romney
4 Years Governor of Mass

Newt Gingrich
16 Years House of Representatives

Rick Perry
11 Years Governor of Texas

Ron Paul
24 Years House of Representatives

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Rick Santorum
6 Years Senate

Michele Bachmann
4 Years House of Representatives

Only Jon Huntsman has executive branch experience. Only Perry has more than one term as Governor

You probably should get your FACTS straight before making a FOOL out of yourself---:lol:

Barack Obama--a community organizer--spent his two years in the Illinois state legislature running for the U.S Senate. When he won that he spent the next two years running for POTUS.

He had absolutely no legislative accomplishments either as a state or US senator. He voted most of the time present in both instances. In all instances he has spent his time--including the last 3 years campaigning for another term. That's his experience--(running for elections.)

Last edited:
Being a US Senator has long been viewed as a qualification for President........being a Congressman has not

by you, maybe.

By history

Only one president has been elected whose only experience was a Congressman.........Garfield in 1880

Doesn't bode well for Newt, Bachmann or Paul

doesn't matter, according to you. The ONLY experience that matters you said, was executive experience at the federal level.

In any case, you left off a few names...

Abe Lincoln served a single congressional term.
James Madison, 4 terms in congress.
Bush the 1st, 2 congressional terms.
(I did not count Ford, as he was made President upon Nixon resigning, and was not 'elected'.

Watch the expert....

A cursory examination of the 0bama presidency proves you 0bama fluffers are definitely operating with a few wires disconnected...

Barack Obama
4 Years US Senate

GOP Field

Mitt Romney
4 Years Governor of Mass

Newt Gingrich

Rick Perry

Ron Paul

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Rick Santorum
6 Years Senate

Michele Bachmann

Only Jon Huntsman has executive branch experience. Only Perry has more than one term as Governor

he still is a piss poor leader.....

:lol:

Morning stretch.

I didnt know three years with a head up your ass qualified as experience.

Or THREE years of being WRONG 99% of the time--qualifies one for winning reelection?

Obama-Two-Modes.jpg

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Being an appointee (ambassador) does not fall under 'Executive Branch experience'.

Huntsman does have Executive experience in running his family corporation for eight years.
Now reconcile Huntsman's private Executive experience with Romney, Cain and whoever else you mentioned.

TYIA :eusa_angel:

Just one more thing. Obama could be considered a quitter. He quit his senatorial seat when he won the Presidential election. Does that mean he was campaigning instead of actually working for the people?

*Not pro or con either statesmen...merely putting out the facts.

Do you understand what the Executive Branch is? It is the Presidential branch and includes the President, Vice President and the Cabinet. Ambassadors fall under that branch of government

It has nothing to do with Huntsman running his family business

A) yes
B) no they don't. Prove it!

My comment in regards to private executive experience was in response to these two posts from you.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-entire-gop-field-combined-3.html#post4501574
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...p-field-combined-post4501034.html#post4501034

Now reconcile and prove.
Merry Christmas!

by you, maybe.

By history

Only one president has been elected whose only experience was a Congressman.........Garfield in 1880

Doesn't bode well for Newt, Bachmann or Paul

doesn't matter, according to you. The ONLY experience that matters you said, was executive experience at the federal level.

In any case, you left off a few names...

Abe Lincoln served a single congressional term.
James Madison, 4 terms in congress.
Bush the 1st, 2 congressional terms.
(I did not count Ford, as he was made President upon Nixon resigning, and was not 'elected'.

In Abe Lincolns case, you are correct. He moved from the Illinois State House to the White House.

James Madison was Secretary of State under Jefferson which is in the Executive Branch

As everyone knows, Daddy Bush was Reagans Vice President, again in the executive branch

I never said a Congressman can't become president. I said it is a stepping stone to other offices which lead to President

James Garfield is the only Congressman elected Presisent. Gerald Ford was a Congressman, served a short time as Vice President and was appointed President. He was never elected

Watch the expert....

A cursory examination of the 0bama presidency proves you 0bama fluffers are definitely operating with a few wires disconnected...

Thank you Dr House....that is super interesting

Being an appointee (ambassador) does not fall under 'Executive Branch experience'.

Huntsman does have Executive experience in running his family corporation for eight years.
Now reconcile Huntsman's private Executive experience with Romney, Cain and whoever else you mentioned.

TYIA :eusa_angel:

Just one more thing. Obama could be considered a quitter. He quit his senatorial seat when he won the Presidential election. Does that mean he was campaigning instead of actually working for the people?

*Not pro or con either statesmen...merely putting out the facts.

Do you understand what the Executive Branch is? It is the Presidential branch and includes the President, Vice President and the Cabinet. Ambassadors fall under that branch of government

It has nothing to do with Huntsman running his family business

A) yes
B) no they don't. Prove it!

My comment in regards to private executive experience was in response to these two posts from you.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-entire-gop-field-combined-3.html#post4501574
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...p-field-combined-post4501034.html#post4501034

Now reconcile and prove.
Merry Christmas!

Ok....let's reconcile

Ambassadors fall under the State Department and are answerable to the Secretary of State. Secretary of State is part of the Executive Branch

Candidates like Newt, Paul and Bachmann have no experience higher than serving in the House. Only one president in history only had the House of Representatives on their resume....James Garfield in 1880

Neither Newt, Paul nor Bachmann could even get enough votes to win a Senate seat in their state, let alone the whole country

Serving in the House is a stepping stone to be a Senator or Governor.....not President
At least they don't have to fake a birth certificate and would be honest about campaign mony, unlike obamaturd the loser.

Our last republican failed horribly and since then the nation has gradually improved in spite of republican attempts to create what they do naturally. Now they give us a lineup of buffoons so silly the comics will go into deep depression when the source of so much craziness expires with Obama's second term. Whine on winguts, your party has sunk so low into ideological rigidity only fools are considered capable of leading the puppets of the right.

This may easily be the most amusing string I've seen in awhile...

Sorry, but incompetence hardly quailifies someone...

Incompetence would be ignoring warnings from a former president about a clear and present threat, watching as the disaster unfolded and doing nothing while 2 towers collapsed, then attacking an unrelated country while letting the perpetrator of that terrorist attack, escape. 9/11 was a failure.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version) - YouTube[/ame]

CIA disbands Bin laden unit | World news | The Guardian

This is what success looks like.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNYmK19-d0U]President Obama on Death of Osama bin Laden - YouTube[/ame]

Learn it.

What? No witty retorts?

For shame. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Bullshit doesn't deserve them. As bad as Bush is perceived to have been he is still better than obamaturd.

Candidates like Newt, Paul and Bachmann have no experience higher than serving in the House. Only one president in history only had the House of Representatives on their resume....James Garfield in 1880

Neither Newt, Paul nor Bachmann could even get enough votes to win a Senate seat in their state, let alone the whole country

Serving in the House is a stepping stone to be a Senator or Governor.....not President
At least they don't have to fake a birth certificate and would be honest about campaign mony, unlike obamaturd the loser.

Thanks for sharing that

Once again proving why most of America considers your segment of the Republican Party to be a bunch of nuts

Anybody know if Bush campaigned for his second term? Anybody? Anybody? ..... Bueller?

What does campaigning have to do with the OP's dumb-ass premise that the ONLY experience that matters in the 2012 election, is executive level experience at the federal level? Or with the OP's obvious hypocrisy, since I highly doubt he held that same belief in 2008 when Obama was running WITHOUT it?

Nada.

Congrats. You've once again succeeded in failing.

If this were 2008 you would have had a point. Obama did not have the most experience

Guess what?

He does now

Yes he has experience in inflating his ego on the late night talk show circuit over fixing the economy. This is what happens when you elect a "bumper sticker slogan" over proven leadership experience. Just how bad of a leader do you have to be to really screw things up with the economy this much in 3 years? I didn't think it was possible to have an President do any worse than Presidential 'Peanut', now Jimmy Carter is gloating at the recent approval numbers because he sees his glimmer of hope at coming up from the bottom.

Last edited:
Barack Obama
4 Years US Senate

GOP Field

Mitt Romney
4 Years Governor of Mass

Newt Gingrich

Rick Perry

Ron Paul

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Rick Santorum
6 Years Senate

Michele Bachmann

Absolute bull from a lying libtard, but what do you expect. Obamaturds four years in senate consisted of cowardly voting present and not taking a stand for somethiing. His presidential record is a failure.

He still can not take a stand on a decision, like the Keystone Pipeline. He just carried that same experience of inflating his position through speeches while voting "present", into the oval office.

Forum List

Back