Barack Hussein the Cool Drug User

What would you expect to find that would change the entire election? That he never went to college? That his grades weren't as good as he said. What nugget did the MSM not reveal about his college days that would have won the election for McCain?

I don't know, I haven't seen the transcripts. Have you?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nope. Let's play it out though. Tell me the WORST thing you could reasonably expect to find in his transcripts that would lose him the election.

Well, seeing as most would say "he is brilliant" when asked why they thought someone with no applcable experience was a gfood call for the presidency....not so brilliant grades may have given fodder for a response.

As a matter of fact, I would ask.."how do you know he is brilliant" and most didnt have an answer other than..."dont you watch the news?"

What would you expect to find that would change the entire election? That he never went to college? That his grades weren't as good as he said. What nugget did the MSM not reveal about his college days that would have won the election for McCain?

Nope. Let's play it out though. Tell me the WORST thing you could reasonably expect to find in his transcripts that would lose him the election.

Was he was enrolled as a foreign student to get funding and benefits, or how he could afford to pay for an Ivy League School, or how he got accepted to Columbia with mediocre grades??

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Well, seeing as most would say "he is brilliant" when asked why they thought someone with no applcable experience was a gfood call for the presidency....not so brilliant grades may have given fodder for a response.

As a matter of fact, I would ask.."how do you know he is brilliant" and most didnt have an answer other than..."dont you watch the news?"

But certainly not something that would have swayed the election to McCain.

Attachments

• $Hillarysmall1.jpg
    $Hillarysmall1.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 67
  • $obama01_16773717.jpg
    $obama01_16773717.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 52
:lmao:

Nice try, but no dice

Sure... my "team" made a movie you don't like, your "team" bombed a federal building. If you want to lump everyone as either for you or against you, you are going to have to take credit for everything your team does.

Then again if you want to use your brain and think like a rational person then that's a different story.

Yes, Bill Ayers bombed The Pentagon, but what does that have to do with me?
He is Obama's friend not mine... :eusa_eh:

:eusa_whistle:

RDD_1210 you glossed over this one - typical lapdog are you not?

I will say it agian...
Hillary was the big loser due to media bias.

McCain never had a shot.

Heck...Hillary may have been my first demcoratic party vote if she won the primary.

Was he was enrolled as a foreign student to get funding and benefits, or how he could afford to pay for an Ivy League School, or how he got accepted to Columbia with mediocre grades??

Thanks for answering. Yes I guess those are all certainly possible. I don't know that any of those would have automatically swung the election towards McCain but it certainly wouldn't have looked good for Obama.

All you are doing is proving that honesty and openness, and character in a candidate mean nothing to you.

I wonder if Obama would have stayed in a POW camp until his fellow soldiers were released?

Doubt it :doubt:

Thanks for answering. Yes I guess those are all certainly possible. I don't know that any of those would have automatically swung the election towards McCain but it certainly wouldn't have looked good for Obama.

It doesn't look good for Obama already.... you however do not care.

Character means nothing to you

Let me ask you this....would that information been relevant to you during the pr4imary season?

In other words, wouldnt you have liked to have known if he had mediocre grades? Would you have liked to know that his entrance to Columbia was based on race and not grades? (if that was the case)

Attachments

• $Hillarysmall1.jpg
    $Hillarysmall1.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 68
  • $obama01_16773717.jpg
    $obama01_16773717.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 46
Pictures speak 1000 words...

Huh? Thats it?

you are a smart guy and I guess you assume all are as smart as you are.

NMost are not.

Most judge people based strictly on appearance....

So tell me.....who is more presidential looking....

Do a google search....tell me if you can find a photo of Obama during the 2008 primaries that was NOT flattering.
The do one for Hillary.
There are more UNflattering photos of Hillary than there are photos of Obama overall.

Find pictures like these of Obama in 2008.
All of these were duri8ng the 2008 campaign..

Attachments

• $AAA.jpg
    $AAA.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 48
  • $BBB.jpg
    $BBB.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 42
  • $EEE.jpg
    $EEE.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 44

All you are doing is proving that honesty and openness, and character in a candidate mean nothing to you.

I wonder if Obama would have stayed in a POW camp until his fellow soldiers were released?

No, all I am showing is that even when one "conspiracy" is squashed (ie. his birth certificate) another will just be created by people who will do anything to discredit someone that they clearly have an agenda against.

A rational person at some point will say to themselves...this stuff doesn't matter and I don't care about who his pastor was, what he ate in 3rd grade or how well did he do in school.

No, all I am showing is that even when one "conspiracy" is squashed (ie. his birth certificate) another will just be created by people who will do anything to discredit someone that they clearly have an agenda against.

A rational person at some point will say to themselves...this stuff doesn't matter and I don't care about who his pastor was, what he ate in 3rd grade or how well did he do in school.

I dont care who his pastor was either.

However, I do care who any candidate claims to be his mentor, advisor and close friend.

See, you brush it off as his pastor...that was just one part of who Wirght was to him.

He is ALSO the man that Obama considered his mentor.

Yet you want to minimize that and simply refer to him as his pastor.

That is being disingenuous...either in this debate or to yourself.

Let me ask you this....would that information been relevant to you during the pr4imary season?

In other words, wouldnt you have liked to have known if he had mediocre grades? Would you have liked to know that his entrance to Columbia was based on race and not grades? (if that was the case)

Sure, during the primary season it would have been nice to know. However I don't vote based upon school grades, I vote based upon a persons position. I didn't care about McCains grades or the fact that he was a POW, it was his positions that made me not want to vote for him.

At this point though, whats the point of this? Impeachment? Stubborn refusal to let it go?

Pictures speak 1000 words...

Huh? Thats it?

you are a smart guy and I guess you assume all are as smart as you are.

NMost are not.

Most judge people based strictly on appearance....

So tell me.....who is more presidential looking....

There are terrible pictures of every candidate out there. Are you implying that the MSM only used the good picture of Obama and the bad picture of Hillary when referencing them?

Forum List

Back