Barack Hussein the Cool Drug User

But you can go to jail for disrespecting the president... I heard a teacher say so :eusa_whistle:

Just another example of an idiot teacher. Your point?

Pussies like you would be rolling around and flopping like a fish on a dock if the 'right' made a movie about the assassination of Pres. Obama and you know it.

I didn't know "the left" made a movie as a team. I guess "the right" also bombed federal buildings in Oklahoma city. See how generalizing works?

Racism and Oppression drove him to it.........So barry himself really wasnt responsible, it was society that was to blame...

The media went as far as making a movie about Boooosh and his drinking when he was in college.
The media completely ignored Obama doing the same.
That is a pretty good point.

So go make a movie.

Holy fuck crying about the dumbest shit.

well...in all fairness...when the media makes a big deal over something Romney did as a teenager....but doesnt touch the fact that Obama did drugs as a teenager.....

I really dont see crying over media bias as crying over the dumbest shit.

Whether the media asissts Obama OR Romeny in getting elected is irrelevant.....but for them to help decide the election? That is a major issue.

Exactly.
Anyone who thinks when media bias gets to the point they collectively and uniformly provide coverage to help one candidate win is a non-issue - is obviously someone who supports that candidate also.
And that makes them a tool

Last edited:
You're kidding right?? You really don't think the MSM had any role in electing our first Black President?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

So if it wasn't for the media McCain would have won, is that what you're saying?

If Obama was properly vetted he would have never became the Dems candidate.
But then again, you assholes are just stupid enough to vote for him regardless.

McCain sucked, but at least he was not a naked marxist.

What shocking details do you think should have been uncovered that would have prevented him from winning? His birth place? His pastor? His obvious muslim/communist background?

The drug policy and the drug War are vindictive and hypocritical. The USA grows medical MJ for it's patients that were given the scrip during the Carter administration.

So if it wasn't for the media McCain would have won, is that what you're saying?

What shocking details do you think should have been uncovered that would have prevented him from winning? His birth place? His pastor? His obvious muslim/communist background?

Thats a great start :fu:

I would have been happy to see his college transcripts. I'm curious as to why he needed to have them sealed. :)

Pussies like you would be rolling around and flopping like a fish on a dock if the 'right' made a movie about the assassination of Pres. Obama and you know it.

I didn't know "the left" made a movie as a team. I guess "the right" also bombed federal buildings in Oklahoma city. See how generalizing works?

:lmao:

Nice try, but no dice

Sure... my "team" made a movie you don't like, your "team" bombed a federal building. If you want to lump everyone as either for you or against you, you are going to have to take credit for everything your team does.

Then again if you want to use your brain and think like a rational person then that's a different story.

Thats a great start :fu:

Like I thought, there was nothing then. The media didn't in fact swing the election to Obama. Thanks for clearing that up.

So did I. What is your point ? (other than the one on your head)

:lol::lol:

Is this the same Marijuana you want to legalize because it is harmless? Less harmful than cigerettes? Maybe he is still using because he is one cool mellow dude.
You want to talk about Romney's gay bashing. Literally bashing? Why wasn't he arrested for assault?

Last edited:

I would have been happy to see his college transcripts. I'm curious as to why he needed to have them sealed. :)

What would you expect to find that would change the entire election? That he never went to college? That his grades weren't as good as he said. What nugget did the MSM not reveal about his college days that would have won the election for McCain?

:lmao:

Nice try, but no dice

Sure... my "team" made a movie you don't like, your "team" bombed a federal building. If you want to lump everyone as either for you or against you, you are going to have to take credit for everything your team does.

Then again if you want to use your brain and think like a rational person then that's a different story.

Yes, Bill Ayers bombed The Pentagon, but what does that have to do with me?
He is Obama's friend not mine... :eusa_eh:

Last edited:

What would you expect to find that would change the entire election? That he never went to college? That his grades weren't as good as he said. What nugget did the MSM not reveal about his college days that would have won the election for McCain?

I don't know, I haven't seen the transcripts. Have you?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

What the fuck is he hiding, and why are you OK with him hiding it from you?

I don't know, I haven't seen the transcripts. Have you?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nope. Let's play it out though. Tell me the WORST thing you could reasonably expect to find in his transcripts that would lose him the election.

Let me know the last election that was swayed because of the media, then we can talk. Until then this is just whining about dumb shit by people who want to be the constant victim.

You're kidding right?? You really don't think the MSM had any role in electing our first Black President?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

nope.
If it wasnt for the media, Hillary would have won.

What the fuck is he hiding, and why are you OK with him hiding it from you?

What could he possibly be hiding is the better question. Why do you care? What information do you need to know from his transcripts?

Forum List

Back