Media Was too Scared to Report on Barack Obama’s Crack-Fueled Homo Life Choice

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
Tucker Carlson claims Barack Obama smoked CRACK and had gay sex

I totally believe the gay sex allegations. Barry did that shit. But I am going to need more evidence about the crack use. Barry strikes me as a blow guy, not a crack guy. Though, he was trying to go ghetto back then in order to build his bro cred. He married sasquatch because she is a militant, America-hating negro.

He also is a well known pot head. He probably still smokes pot. In fact, I think that smoking weed is mandated by black culture. You can absolutely tell when you are in a black neighborhood because it smells like a Pearl Jam show.

Yeah, I totally buy it. Barry is totally a gay crack head. It explains a lot.

Morality crime,. If true, yes bad, espcially for a person in a position of power but not of much value now. If he was compromised or doing such poisons in office.then its a.real problem. Water under the bridge now man.

• Banned
Morality crime,. If true, yes bad, espcially for a person in a position of power but not of much value now. If he was compromised or doing such poisons in office.then its a.real problem. Water under the bridge now man.
I disagree. If people knew prior to the 2008 election that Barry was smoking crack and blowing dudes, then he may not have won the election. Failure to disclose a material fact = fraud. Here, it is election fraud.

Thank you Mr. Buzz Killington. I was kind of hoping for the entire 8 years of that mulatto faggot's presidency to be overturned.

:laughing0301:

I disagree. If people knew prior to the 2008 election that Barry was smoking crack and blowing dudes, then he may not have won the election. Failure to disclose a material fact = fraud. Here, it is election fraud.
That is what opposition research is supposed to catch. Cons pit forward.John McCain. Even he knew.he wasn't going to win.

Someone on this board has what could be considered an unhealthy obsession with Barack Obama and homosexual sex (hell, homosexuality in general)...

Is there something you would like to confess?
That is so worn out. You support the guy. You still idolize him. Sure YOU don't want to jump in the sack with 'im?

Someone on this board has what could be considered an unhealthy obsession with Barack Obama and homosexual sex (hell, homosexuality in general)...

Is there something you would like to confess?

I confess that when I see sick sexual freaks of nature and other anomalies, it's hard not to point, laugh, make jokes about them, and talk about them. Sometimes they do things so disgusting that you can't help but notice. Like flopping their junk around while they're dancing in front of children. Or reading them stories about sodomy and fellatio. Or being walking, talking cootie factories for diseases like AIDS, Monkey pox, and Hepatitis.

If you don't find any of that the least bit disturbing, maybe you should go confess something to a priest while you still have time.

I totally believe the gay sex allegations. Barry did that shit. But I am going to need more evidence about the crack use. Barry strikes me as a blow guy, not a crack guy. Though, he was trying to go ghetto back then in order to build his bro cred. He married sasquatch because she is a militant, America-hating negro.

He also is a well known pot head. He probably still smokes pot. In fact, I think that smoking weed is mandated by black culture. You can absolutely tell when you are in a black neighborhood because it smells like a Pearl Jam show.

Yeah, I totally buy it. Barry is totally a gay crack head. It explains a lot.
:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Wasn't Tucker who made the claim, he just reported it.

'A guy came forward, Larry Sinclair, and said "I'll sign an affidavit" and he did, "I'll do a lie detector" and he did,' he added.

'I smoked crack with Barack Obama and had sex with him"
Doesn't matter any more. Dems live by the "do as I say, not as I do" rule. Ol Barry also is thick with the middle east. And he is muslim to boot. Their motto is infiltrate, take over, turn the world into the islamic faith.
Not too many made much ado about his "church" either, where it was nothing but hatred expressed. Barry could claim he was buddies with Bin Laden and dems would still fall and worship at his feet.

Agreed.
The real issue is the concealment.
A normal President would be subject to being blackmailed by someone
who might want him to do anti American things.
Obama wanted to do anti American things on his own, so.
Prolly nothing here, really.

Doesn't matter any more. Dems live by the "do as I say, not as I do" rule. Ol Barry also is thick with the middle east. And he is muslim to boot. Their motto is infiltrate, take over, turn the world into the islamic faith.
Not too many made much ado about his "church" either, where it was nothing but hatred expressed. Barry could claim he was buddies with Bin Laden and dems would still fall and worship at his feet.

You're really stupid. Obama is neither Kenyan nor Indonesian.. He's also not a Muslim. He has no connection to the Middle East. He just has far more education than you.

Gracie , you're a disgrace.

I confess that when I see sick sexual freaks of nature and other anomalies, it's hard not to point, laugh, make jokes about them, and talk about them. Sometimes they do things so disgusting that you can't help but notice. Like flopping their junk around while they're dancing in front of children. Or reading them stories about sodomy and fellatio. Or being walking, talking cootie factories for diseases like AIDS, Monkey pox, and Hepatitis.

If you don't find any of that the least bit disturbing, maybe you should go confess something to a priest while you still have time.

Hjmick made a good point.. you're obsessed with talk about homosexuals and homosexuality.

Hjmick made a good point.. you're obsessed with talk about homosexuals and homosexuality.

So what do you want? Everyone to stop talking about them? Maybe all those queers should all just go back in the closet so you don't have to hear about them, right?

Don't look now, but your true homophobic nature is showing. You're no different than I am. :21:

Forum List

Back