Barack Hussein the Cool Drug User

obama has a peculiar choice in mentors. Frank Marshall Davis, known communist. Bill Ayers, noted anarchist and Jermiah Wright, black liberation theologist.

I don't see any Americans in there.

The media went as far as making a movie about Boooosh and his drinking when he was in college.
The media completely ignored Obama doing the same.
That is a pretty good point.

So go make a movie.

Holy fuck crying about the dumbest shit.

well...in all fairness...when the media makes a big deal over something Romney did as a teenager....but doesnt touch the fact that Obama did drugs as a teenager.....

I really dont see crying over media bias as crying over the dumbest shit.

Whether the media asissts Obama OR Romeny in getting elected is irrelevant.....but for them to help decide the election? That is a major issue.

one speaks to the fact that romney was a homophobic bully... the kind of nasty kid that would have gotten beat up in a public school...

the other is irrelevant...

do you want to talk about baby bush's arrest for drunk driving at 40... or do we still pretend that was "youthful indiscretions"?

obama has a peculiar choice in mentors. Frank Marshall Davis, known communist. Bill Ayers, noted anarchist and Jermiah Wright, black liberation theologist.

To be fair, those three are all Americans. Just not Americans most of us would want to hang out with...

So go make a movie.

well...in all fairness...when the media makes a big deal over something Romney did as a teenager....but doesnt touch the fact that Obama did drugs as a teenager.....

Whether the media asissts Obama OR Romeny in getting elected is irrelevant.....but for them to help decide the election? That is a major issue.

one speaks to the fact that romney was a homophobic bully... the kind of nasty kid that would have gotten beat up in a public school...

do you want to talk about baby bush's arrest for drunk driving at 40... or do we still pretend that was "youthful indiscretions"?

Oh that's so clever!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just think if Obama had gotten busted for getting high. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Huh?
Impeachemtn?
Refusal to let go?

Excuse me....but we are going through the vetting process.....remember? An election coming up?

McCains positions are irrelevant.

However, Obamas positions are ONLY relevant to you if he is honest with his positions...so how can you trell if he is honest or just saying what you want to hear?

You examine his character...you see who he admires.....you review his past...and see how he has evolved over the years.

Yet you seem to want to minimize the importance of character and ONLY base your decision on what he CLAIMS to be his positions.

Thats what makes America great. That works for you and youy can do it.

You make good points, I am just tired of the constant focus on things that truly don't matter. I get what you're saying though. I just wonder how many other presidential candidates who were supposedly "vetted properly" had their college transcripts and birth certificates harped on continuously. Did people care about these things before? I really don't think so.

Actually....it is based on the history of the candidate.

For example...McCain was in politics for a quarter of a century. His voting record for nearly 3 decades was publoic record. His positions were true and proven. His intelligence was true and proven...or disproven...depending on who you are. His honesty was true and proven. His citizenship was never in question as he did not have a father of another nationality nor did he write a book where he discussed his childhood in another country.

Obama on the other hand, with a totla of 4 uears in public office and only 1 1/2 on the national stage had a 95% "party line" voting record as a state senator and the same as a US senator....with the remaining 5% being "present"...... He had no "accomplishments" of record as an author of bills of major local OR national importance. He had a very short private sector career that inclused ONLY 3 years with a law firm where he was never offered partnership or junior partnership. He had a father of a foreign nationality, an aunt who was an admitted undocumented immigrant. No one came out and admitted knowing him well in college and he was the first Harvard Law Review top honcho to NOT author anything....

So when a virtual unknown enters the race for the highest political position in the land, he or she should do ALL THEY CAN to let people see who they are....what they are about.....how well they did academically...

Yet he resisted...and no one cared.

Perfect!!! Answer the man libs.....

ayers is hardly a "mentor"... and last i checked he was born in this country.

wright, whatever you think of him, was born in this country and served in our military.

and you're still a rightwingnut hack.

so there ya go.

Now apply that to what I said. Which part of what I said created a strawman?

Poster #1 - had a position of A (media bias on Obama's drug taking)
You address position A by introducing position X (idiotic reference to bombing by "his people")
Then you try to argue position A by arguing position X correlation with "his side"

That is a strawman.

Obamination and the support for his drug use is an example of why this country is going down the tubes. Young people see him and the media laugh about "doing cocaine," then those liberals wonder why black kids in the ghetto and white kids in the suburbs do cocaine and other hard drugs.

The media tried to bring down Bush's election chances by bringing up his cocaine use in the 70s-80s when it was hip, but stupid. Bush trying to forget his stupid life when younger gets ridiculed by the media that supports that lifestyle because he was a Republican and the media must do whatever it can to destroy Republicans.

Today they're pushing hard drugs on kids by supporting the coke snorting Obamination.....

So go make a movie.

The bullying victim was not an admitted/known homosexual at the time...so Romeny did what many young teenegaers do...pranked a kid. YOU opted to make it a homophobic thing. What have you got against homosexuals that you must make them so different?

Of course, that is much worse than what Obama did as an adult (by age).....cocaine...you know....something illegal and known to have killed many people.

Obama fiancnially funded a dealer of cocaine....think about it....he gave moeny to a cocaine dealer.

And there ya go again....Bush....you always need to go back to Bush.

wright, whatever you think of him, was born in this country and served in our military.

so there ya go.

In bold?

And so did the men that Obama said raided villages..

SO I guess they are OK as well.

You address position A by introducing position X (idiotic reference to bombing by "his people")
Then you try to argue position A by arguing position X correlation with "his side"

That is a strawman.

The fact that he was making a ridiculous broad sweeping generalization which was pointed out by my ridiculously broad sweeping generalization is in fact nothing close to a strawman.

Fail.

That is a strawman.

The fact that he was making a ridiculous broad sweeping generalization which was pointed out by my ridiculously broad sweeping generalization is in fact nothing close to a strawman.

Fail.

Please specifically state his broad sweeping generalization.
No one even tries to argue that the MSM is not on Obama's side - and helped him win his first term. I can't remember which media watch service it was, or the exact numbers. But they rated CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC...positive stories about Obama overwhelmingly outnumbered the stories placing him in a negative light.
Consequently Fox News was almost 50/50.

That is a strawman.

Fail.

Please specifically state his broad sweeping generalization.
No one even tries to argue that the MSM is not on Obama's side - and helped him win his first term. I can't remember which media watch service it was, or the exact numbers. But they rated CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC...positive stories about Obama overwhelmingly outnumbered the stories placing him in a negative light.
Consequently Fox News was almost 50/50.

That "The left" made a movie about assassinating Bush. A single person from the UK no less, does not make or represent an entire group of people.

Hence why I made a similar but also ridiculous sweeping generalization based upon the actions of one person. To highlight the ridiculousness of what he said.

Get it now?

so there ya go.

Ayers is hardly a mentor? I'm glad you agree....to bad Obama didnt. :eusa_whistle:
So you think serving in the military means you're forgiven for all future indiscretions ?:cuckoo:
Thats rich coming from a military hating lib.

So did I. What is your point ? (other than the one on your head)

The media went as far as making a movie about Boooosh and his drinking when he was in college.

Prove that President Obama has been dunk or used while president.

All you have to do is check YouTube for drunk booosh footage.

Big difference between the experimentation most young people do and the obviously impaired booosh assaulting the chancellor of Germany. Twice.

So did I. What is your point ? (other than the one on your head)

Prove that President Obama has been dunk or used while president.

All you have to do is check YouTube for drunk booosh footage.

Big difference between the experimentation most young people do and the obviously impaired booosh assaulting the chancellor of Germany. Twice.

I highly doubt the "Dunk" part myself...have you seen him play basketball? He sucks!!!
As far as being used goes,I believe you have that backasswards.
The clown cant even stop smoking ciggs. What makes you think he could stop smoking weed? Or doing blow for that matter.

Forum List

Back