Baptized by what?

OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
Matthew 20:22-23 But Jesus answered and said, "You do not know what you ask. Are you able to drink the cup that I am about to drink, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with?" They said to Him, "We are able."

Matthew 20: 23 So He said to them, "You will indeed drink My cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with,
what?

what is Christ saying?

He was saying that these guys are so gullible that I can tell them anything and they will have no idea what I am saying and afterwards repeat it like parrots .

He was saying that these guys are so gullible that I can tell them anything and they will have no idea what I am saying and afterwards repeat it like parrots .
and as for you as it should be repeat it like a rolling stone
download (31).jpeg

Matthew 20:22-23 But Jesus answered and said, "You do not know what you ask. Are you able to drink the cup that I am about to drink, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with?" They said to Him, "We are able."

Matthew 20: 23 So He said to them, "You will indeed drink My cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with,
what?

what is Christ saying?
You will be persecuted and killed for your beliefs.

You will be persecuted and killed for your beliefs.

And how about you?

R (63).jpg
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless, I live: yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify: and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city: knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
For he that is dead is freed from sin.
Now if we are dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands in putting the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

Galatians2:20; Matthew 23:34; Romans 6:6-8; Galatians 5:11; Matthew27:38; Colossians 2:11
"If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you.
If you were of the world, the world would love its own.
Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
Remember the word that I said to you, 'A servant is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they kept My word, they will keep yours also.
But all these things they will do to you for My name's sake because they do not know Him who sent Me.
If I had not come and spoken to them, they would have no sin, but now they have no excuse for their sin.
He who hates Me hates My Father also.
If I had not done among them the works which no one else did, they would have no sin; but now they have seen and also hated both Me and My Father.
But this happened that the word might be fulfilled which is written in their law, 'They hated Me without a cause.'
John 15:18-25 (NKJV)

Better to die for righteousness than to die in vain
R (64).jpg

I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore.
Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death.
Rev 1:18 (NKJV)

Attachments

• hqdefault (1).jpg
    hqdefault (1).jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 2
  • R (63).jpg
    R (63).jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 0
  • R (64).jpg
    R (64).jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

what?

what is Christ saying?

Jesus is talking about his crucifixion.

How about me? I am the enemy of democrats, Muslims and other nonbelievers.
As for you and others

For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even complaint, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
whose end is destruction, whose god is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame--who set their mind on earthly things.
Phil 3:18-19 (NKJV)

And if it seems evil to you to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
Josh 24:15 (NKJV)

what?

what is Christ saying?
water!

Forum List

Back