Baptist minister molested so many boys "he can't remember how many"

an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a life for a life and no more than that....this is a restriction put upon us....NOT a means to over penalize... Put him in jail, forever...and let his prison mates take care of him with broomsticks....

While I do think the gen pop solution is elegant and deserving, it is just transferring justice from the state to the mob. If we think a crime deserves death, the State should commit the act.

Although no where near what we've seen from the catholic church, its just horrifying that this church protected that monster at the expense of the children.

No matter how often we hear of this happening, I somehow doubt that parents are looking at their own church pastors/preachers/priests and wondering if their kids are safe with them. I can just hear the parents in this saying, "Oh, NOT Pastor Eddy".

If you want to find child predators, go to where the children are.

Indeed. the public schools are also raft with this crap. The only reason it gets soft played is that there it is usually women molesting boys, and society seems to give that a pass as long as the woman is hot.

anyone who gives money and belongs to that kiddie fiddler "church" is just as gulity as the priest molesters, the long history of that pervert outfit which moves around the kiddie fiddlers when the get caught

Your hostility and bigotry is sad and comical at the same time.

Nothing comical about hiding child molesters.

Hostility is very appropriate to this long coverup and to those who continue to give money to an institution we know is culpable.

The real question is, why do some defend and support that institution and therefore, the coverup?

Although no where near what we've seen from the catholic church, its just horrifying that this church protected that monster at the expense of the children.

No matter how often we hear of this happening, I somehow doubt that parents are looking at their own church pastors/preachers/priests and wondering if their kids are safe with them. I can just hear the parents in this saying, "Oh, NOT Pastor Eddy".

Indeed. the public schools are also raft with this crap. The only reason it gets soft played is that there it is usually women molesting boys, and society seems to give that a pass as long as the woman is hot.

anyone who gives money and belongs to that kiddie fiddler "church" is just as gulity as the priest molesters, the long history of that pervert outfit which moves around the kiddie fiddlers when the get caught

Hostility is very appropriate to this long coverup and to those who continue to give money to an institution we know is culpable.

The real question is, why do some defend and support that institution and therefore, the coverup?

When your concern is really a mask for Catholic/religious bashing, then your concern, while noted, is really about hatred, not protection.

When your concern is really a mask for Catholic/religious bashing, then your concern, while noted, is really about hatred, not protection.

Bull.

You choose to ignore what I have really written because it doesn't fit your agenda.

You also attack the poster instead of addressing content.

You do that all the time. Its your MO.

Bull.

You choose to ignore what I have really written because it doesn't fit your agenda.

Only for posters deserving of my scorn and derision. You fit the bill perfectly.

Anything to advance your pathetic agenda, right Luddy Duddy?

Bull.

Only for posters deserving of my scorn and derision. You fit the bill perfectly.

Bull.

Reading comprehension, I was talking about guno's bigotry, not the act he was commenting on.

Where is a defense going on? Oh, you mean of the Catholic coverup? Lets see, secular institutions are just as good at doing that.

Another example of a homosexual using his authority to molest boys and yet the hypocrite radical left is still mad at the Boy Scouts for being able to discriminate against hiring overtly homosexual scout leaders.

Homosexual abuse of young boys is an epidemic concern throughout the world. Some Islamic nations promote it and other more civilized nations like the US tend to ignore the psychological and physical threat to boys at the hands of borderline insane pedophiles. The urge is so strong that Catholic Priests risk eternal damnation and Protestant Ministers forsake their vows. Yet the radical American left has managed to convince themselves that the Boy Scouts are the enemy when they had the gall to challenge the democrats and the homosexual lobby in court and won the right to discriminate against hiring overt homosexuals to supervise boys.

Homosexual abuse of young boys is an epidemic concern throughout the world. Some Islamic nations promote it and other more civilized nations like the US tend to ignore the psychological and physical threat to boys at the hands of borderline insane pedophiles. The urge is so strong that Catholic Priests risk eternal damnation and Protestant Ministers forsake their vows. Yet the radical American left has managed to convince themselves that the Boy Scouts are the enemy when they had the gall to challenge the democrats and the homosexual lobby in court and won the right to discriminate against hiring overt homosexuals to supervise boys.

Its not that "homosexual abuse of boys" is common.

Its that the sexual and non-sexual abuse of children is and always has been common in almost all cultures.

I know you want to make this a gay rant but that's just not accurate. Fact is that homophobia makes it possible to ignore a hell of a lot of suffering.

Bull.

Reading comprehension, I was talking about guno's bigotry, not the act he was commenting on.

Where is a defense going on? Oh, you mean of the Catholic coverup? Lets see, secular institutions are just as good at doing that.

Nope. Not even close.

More than several hundred years and literally millions of victims - When it comes to institutionalized and accepted sexual abuse coverup, the papes are the big winners.

Its not that "homosexual abuse of boys" is common.

Its that the sexual and non-sexual abuse of children is and always has been common in almost all cultures.

I know you want to make this a gay rant but that's just not accurate. Fact is that homophobia makes it possible to ignore a hell of a lot of suffering.

What is the accurate viewpoint when Priests molest boys and a Baptist Minister can't remember how many boys he molested? Pretending that the physical and psychological welfare of young men is a gay rant is an insane defense of pedophilia. The question is whether we blame the Boy Scouts for being able to protect their kids from homosexual predators or we ignore the threat.

We get down the the issue of trust. No woman in her right mind would ever give her consent for her daughter to be supervised by a man and no clergy or any other organization would suggest such a thing. It's clear that the original post was intended as an example of hypocrisy among the Christian clergy and it's true. If the urge is so strong among homosexuals that Christian Clergy would risk their careers, their lives and their souls in order to become pedophiles and engage in the ultimate in degradation and betrayal how often does it happen in the real world?.

Alabama Children 8217 s Pastor Molested So Many Boys He 8216 Cant Remember 8217 The Number Video Americans Against the Tea Party

"Alabama Children’s Pastor Molested So Many Boys He ‘Cant Remember’ The Number (Video)

Posted by: John Prager in Crime, Human Interest, Religion March 14, 2014

A children’s pastor and father of two boys in Muscle Shoals, Alabama pleaded guilty on Thursday to 31 counts of second-degree sodomy, two counts of possession of pictures of underage children, and three counts of sexually abusing a child under twelve.

Jeffrey Dale Eddie (41), or “Brother Jeff,” was the children’s pastor at Highland Park Baptist Church from 1998 until January of 2014 when was discovered with his arm around a young boy and a hand up the child’s shirt.

However, it was not until five days later that the church employee who witnessed this felt it necessary to report it to the head pastor. It was two more days until church leaders would ask to search Eddie’s church-issued electronic equipment.

Finally, on February 1, they found some rather inappropriate depictions of children. Once they discovered that the material extended to church-owned property, they notified police.

Eddie was questioned the next day, and on February 4 he was arrested and charged. He is being held on a $1 million bond. His wife, Melissa, filed for divorce on Monday.

He admitted to having performed oral sex on many boys under his care. However, when police asked how many children he molested he said that there were “so many that [he] advised he cannot remember.”

Eddie has previously worked for the Tennessee Valley Juvenile Detention Facility, which houses minors accused of committing crimes in 11 counties. The director of the facility says “There were never any allegations” of abuse by Eddie.

The church may face some backlash from this, as well given that they ignored evidence of abuse and instead investigated the coverup potential. Since it was not until they discovered that he had saved inappropriate material to a church hard drive that they notified police, those involved may face a few issues.

Their decision to wait to notify police is likely in violation of Alabama’s mandatory reporting statute, which requires [a]ll hospitals, clinics, sanitariums, doctors, physicians, surgeons, medical examiners, coroners, dentists, osteopaths, optometrists, chiropractors, podiatrists, nurses, school teachers and officials, peace officers, law enforcement officials, pharmacists, social workers, day care workers or employees, mental health professionals, members of the clergy.”

The church is urging anyone with information to contact the Muscle Shoals Police Department, but has offered no explanation as to why there was such a long gap between an employee discovering Eddie fondling a little boy and actually calling the police."

Hanging this man is to good for him actually, but hanging him would be the minimum appropriate punishment for his crimes (IMHO), and the maximum we don't want to go there, because it might be scripted for a Hollywood horror story afterwards.

Bull.

Nope. Not even close.

More than several hundred years and literally millions of victims - When it comes to institutionalized and accepted sexual abuse coverup, the papes are the big winners.

Millions of victims? You got a source on that?

Bull.

It is not the institution- it is the child molesters.

Another example of a homosexual using his authority to molest boys and yet the hypocrite radical left is still mad at the Boy Scouts for being able to discriminate against hiring overtly homosexual scout leaders.

A 'homosexual'?

A children’s pastor and father of two boys in Muscle Shoals, Alabama pleaded guilty on Thursday to 31 counts of second-degree sodomy, two counts of possession of pictures of underage children, and three counts of sexually abusing a child under twelve.

The reality is that Boy Scouts have a history of concealing child molestation- that occurred while it banned homosexuals from being troop leaders.

The boy scout leaders- like this minister- tended to be fathers, and grandfathers, who molested boys.

These are men who are child molesters. They are also heterosexuals.

When people like you go around yelling about the 'homosexuals' molesting boys' you make it easier for the Jerry Sandusky's of the world- the openly heterosexual fathers and grandfathers and stepfathers- to be out there molesting our boys and girls.

All child molesters should be dealt with harshly- and our children should be defended from persons who are most likely to molest them.

Bull.

It is not the institution- it is the child molesters.

A 'homosexual'?

The reality is that Boy Scouts have a history of concealing child molestation- that occurred while it banned homosexuals from being troop leaders.

The boy scout leaders- like this minister- tended to be fathers, and grandfathers, who molested boys.

These are men who are child molesters. They are also heterosexuals.

When people like you go around yelling about the 'homosexuals' molesting boys' you make it easier for the Jerry Sandusky's of the world- the openly heterosexual fathers and grandfathers and stepfathers- to be out there molesting our boys and girls.

All child molesters should be dealt with harshly- and our children should be defended from persons who are most likely to molest them.
Child molesters who prey on young boys are homosexual whether or not the gay rights lobby wants to admit it. Blaming the Boy Scouts for the molestation of boys is like blaming the victim for being raped.

Forum List

Back