Baptist minister molested so many boys "he can't remember how many"

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Alabama Children 8217 s Pastor Molested So Many Boys He 8216 Cant Remember 8217 The Number Video Americans Against the Tea Party

"Alabama Childrenā€™s Pastor Molested So Many Boys He ā€˜Cant Rememberā€™ The Number (Video)

Posted by: John Prager in Crime, Human Interest, Religion March 14, 2014

A childrenā€™s pastor and father of two boys in Muscle Shoals, Alabama pleaded guilty on Thursday to 31 counts of second-degree sodomy, two counts of possession of pictures of underage children, and three counts of sexually abusing a child under twelve.

Jeffrey Dale Eddie (41), or ā€œBrother Jeff,ā€ was the childrenā€™s pastor at Highland Park Baptist Church from 1998 until January of 2014 when was discovered with his arm around a young boy and a hand up the childā€™s shirt.

However, it was not until five days later that the church employee who witnessed this felt it necessary to report it to the head pastor. It was two more days until church leaders would ask to search Eddieā€™s church-issued electronic equipment.

Finally, on February 1, they found some rather inappropriate depictions of children. Once they discovered that the material extended to church-owned property, they notified police.

Eddie was questioned the next day, and on February 4 he was arrested and charged. He is being held on a $1 million bond. His wife, Melissa, filed for divorce on Monday.

He admitted to having performed oral sex on many boys under his care. However, when police asked how many children he molested he said that there were ā€œso many that [he] advised he cannot remember.ā€

Eddie has previously worked for the Tennessee Valley Juvenile Detention Facility, which houses minors accused of committing crimes in 11 counties. The director of the facility says ā€œThere were never any allegationsā€ of abuse by Eddie.

The church may face some backlash from this, as well given that they ignored evidence of abuse and instead investigated the coverup potential. Since it was not until they discovered that he had saved inappropriate material to a church hard drive that they notified police, those involved may face a few issues.

Their decision to wait to notify police is likely in violation of Alabamaā€™s mandatory reporting statute, which requires [a]ll hospitals, clinics, sanitariums, doctors, physicians, surgeons, medical examiners, coroners, dentists, osteopaths, optometrists, chiropractors, podiatrists, nurses, school teachers and officials, peace officers, law enforcement officials, pharmacists, social workers, day care workers or employees, mental health professionals, members of the clergy.ā€

The church is urging anyone with information to contact the Muscle Shoals Police Department, but has offered no explanation as to why there was such a long gap between an employee discovering Eddie fondling a little boy and actually calling the police."

The parents didn't notice their boys were a little wild eyed after 'Bible study"? That said, Eddie is going to have a rough road in the big house.

Disgusting....I still support the idea of putting all convicted child molestors on an isolated island with enough supplies for HALF of them.

Have a lot of ideas about punishment. Unfortunately, the thing about no cruel and unusual punishment throws out pretty much all of them ;)

There's nothing cruel or unusual about terminating the life of someone that uses children for sex. Feeding and housing them for more than a few months is cruel and unusual.

Although no where near what we've seen from the catholic church, its just horrifying that this church protected that monster at the expense of the children.

No matter how often we hear of this happening, I somehow doubt that parents are looking at their own church pastors/preachers/priests and wondering if their kids are safe with them. I can just hear the parents in this saying, "Oh, NOT Pastor Eddy".

If you want to find child predators, go to where the children are.

Although no where near what we've seen from the catholic church, its just horrifying that this church protected that monster at the expense of the children.

No matter how often we hear of this happening, I somehow doubt that parents are looking at their own church pastors/preachers/priests and wondering if their kids are safe with them. I can just hear the parents in this saying, "Oh, NOT Pastor Eddy".

Indeed. the public schools are also raft with this crap. The only reason it gets soft played is that there it is usually women molesting boys, and society seems to give that a pass as long as the woman is hot.

There's nothing cruel or unusual about terminating the life of someone that uses children for sex. Feeding and housing them for more than a few months is cruel and unusual.

Kill them and they don't learn nothin' Nor does it serve as much of a deterrent to others. Punishment should deter future offenses by scaring the hell out of them. If we can rendition terror suspects, why can't we do the same for chidls exual abusers? Take em out of the country to some arab ally state where the law's a bit more relaxed...If people need ideas, 80s gore fest movies have a lot of neat ideas :)

Disgusting....I still support the idea of putting all convicted child molestors on an isolated island with enough supplies for HALF of them.

Have a lot of ideas about punishment. Unfortunately, the thing about no cruel and unusual punishment throws out pretty much all of them ;)

I'm sure you do have lots of fantasies ideas of how to handle these offenders.

I'm sure you do have lots of fantasies ideas of how to handle these offenders.

Always felt like I missed my calling to be an interrogator. :)

Kill them and they don't learn nothin' Nor does it serve as much of a deterrent to others. Punishment should deter future offenses by scaring the hell out of them. If we can rendition terror suspects, why can't we do the same for chidls exual abusers? Take em out of the country to some arab ally state where the law's a bit more relaxed...If people need ideas, 80s gore fest movies have a lot of neat ideas :)
How is death not a deterrent? I don't think pedophiles can be re-habbed. Something got rewired wrong somehow and dead folks never re-offend.

Alabama Children 8217 s Pastor Molested So Many Boys He 8216 Cant Remember 8217 The Number Video Americans Against the Tea Party

"Alabama Childrenā€™s Pastor Molested So Many Boys He ā€˜Cant Rememberā€™ The Number (Video)

Posted by: John Prager in Crime, Human Interest, Religion March 14, 2014

A childrenā€™s pastor and father of two boys in Muscle Shoals, Alabama pleaded guilty on Thursday to 31 counts of second-degree sodomy, two counts of possession of pictures of underage children, and three counts of sexually abusing a child under twelve.

Jeffrey Dale Eddie (41), or ā€œBrother Jeff,ā€ was the childrenā€™s pastor at Highland Park Baptist Church from 1998 until January of 2014 when was discovered with his arm around a young boy and a hand up the childā€™s shirt.

However, it was not until five days later that the church employee who witnessed this felt it necessary to report it to the head pastor. It was two more days until church leaders would ask to search Eddieā€™s church-issued electronic equipment.

Finally, on February 1, they found some rather inappropriate depictions of children. Once they discovered that the material extended to church-owned property, they notified police.

Eddie was questioned the next day, and on February 4 he was arrested and charged. He is being held on a $1 million bond. His wife, Melissa, filed for divorce on Monday.

He admitted to having performed oral sex on many boys under his care. However, when police asked how many children he molested he said that there were ā€œso many that [he] advised he cannot remember.ā€

Eddie has previously worked for the Tennessee Valley Juvenile Detention Facility, which houses minors accused of committing crimes in 11 counties. The director of the facility says ā€œThere were never any allegationsā€ of abuse by Eddie.

The church may face some backlash from this, as well given that they ignored evidence of abuse and instead investigated the coverup potential. Since it was not until they discovered that he had saved inappropriate material to a church hard drive that they notified police, those involved may face a few issues.

Their decision to wait to notify police is likely in violation of Alabamaā€™s mandatory reporting statute, which requires [a]ll hospitals, clinics, sanitariums, doctors, physicians, surgeons, medical examiners, coroners, dentists, osteopaths, optometrists, chiropractors, podiatrists, nurses, school teachers and officials, peace officers, law enforcement officials, pharmacists, social workers, day care workers or employees, mental health professionals, members of the clergy.ā€

The church is urging anyone with information to contact the Muscle Shoals Police Department, but has offered no explanation as to why there was such a long gap between an employee discovering Eddie fondling a little boy and actually calling the police."

typical behavior for those bible thumping crackers in jesusland where everyone is a 'pastor'. Ah those white christian party " family values "

Last edited:
The biggest trouble I have with killing them outright is the false claims out there. Think Manhattan Beach and what happened there...an entire family terrorized and convicted of child molestation on the most ridiculous circumstances.

McMartin preschool trial - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

At least now we have a case like that as an example of hysteria.

There are cases like this one that are pretty clear cut, however.

I am usually a proponent of the death penalty for cases involving murder, but there is a feeling of this type of stuff deserving it as well.

Indeed. the public schools are also raft with this crap. The only reason it gets soft played is that there it is usually women molesting boys, and society seems to give that a pass as long as the woman is hot.

anyone who gives money and belongs to that kiddie fiddler "church" is just as gulity as the priest molesters, the long history of that pervert outfit which moves around the kiddie fiddlers when the get caught

an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a life for a life and no more than that....this is a restriction put upon us....NOT a means to over penalize... Put him in jail, forever...and let his prison mates take care of him with broomsticks....

anyone who gives money and belongs to that kiddie fiddler "church" is just as gulity as the priest molesters, the long history of that pervert outfit which moves around the kiddie fiddlers when the get caught

Your hostility and bigotry is sad and comical at the same time.

Forum List

Back