Bannon Out?

On Drudge!

Drudge calls it an "impressive run".

Recall the caterwauling about a Missouri state rep's comment on twitter about Don?

EXCLUSIVE: Former Trump Adviser Says He Will ‘Blow’ McMaster, Drudge ‘The F**k Out’ If Bannon Is Ousted

No comparison, that feral woman said she wants Trump murdered.

riiiiiiiiiiight.,.... I'm sure calling her feral has nothing to do with her color.... or anything. :cuckoo:

He supposedly resigned on August 7th and is in negotiations with the President for another spot. Saying NK has "got us" was the last straw.

Awesome. Bannon is much more effective on the outside.
Now he can kick some serious liberal ass.
Too restrictive in the WH. I don't know how he put up with it this long.

On Drudge!

Recall the caterwauling about a Missouri state rep's comment on twitter about Don?

EXCLUSIVE: Former Trump Adviser Says He Will ‘Blow’ McMaster, Drudge ‘The F**k Out’ If Bannon Is Ousted

Last comment you made to me was "go find some jungle bunnies to play with" Lucy.

Deflecting again?

"Recall the caterwauling about a Missouri state rep's comment on twitter about Don?"

No comparison, that feral woman said she wants Trump murdered, here because nothing is ever fully deleted on the Internet, this is her Tweet saved for all to read:

upload_2017-8-18_18-1-27.png

Don't know much about bannon, but libs cried that he was a racist, so surely he was a threat to them.

On Drudge!

riiiiiiiiiiight.,.... I'm sure calling her feral has nothing to do with her color.... or anything. :cuckoo:

What a racist you are.

You people who don't post links are so annoying.
On Drudge!

I just read the interview he did with Media-ite that was supposedly so newsworthy. I'm sure I just don't get it, but I don't get what he said that was so hurtful to Trump. In relation to what Trump has said to hurt himself, that is.

You people who don't post links are so annoying.
On Drudge!

I just read the interview he did with Media-ite that was supposedly so newsworthy. I'm sure I just don't get it, but I don't get what he said that was so hurtful to Trump. In relation to what Trump has said to hurt himself, that is.

If you read that interview, effectively Bannon Going Rogue, it's evident from the comments he made in that interview that he himself wanted to leave, if he didn't he wouldn't have given such an interview.

Outside he's not restricted what he can or cannot say, Bannon isn't going anywhere, as I commented with my first post Bob Mercer has very deep pockets.

Bannon resigned two weeks ago. It finally went public today. Pahahah so I wonder how the Trump haters will spin this now.

Calling others who disagree, as having hate for The Great Orange Douche, is nonsense
You're very, very mistaken on what this is about, hate by others is not required..
Some yes. As people are pointing out, JUST WRONGS!

Bannon resigned two weeks ago. It finally went public today. Pahahah so I wonder how the Trump haters will spin this now.

Calling others who disagree, as having hate for The Great Orange Douche, is nonsense
You're very, very mistaken on what this is about, hate by others is not required..

What's "JUST WRONG". Is the demo senators obstructing on the senate floor. And some of the neo con GOP'ers. They're ruining the country. Sad!

What's "JUST WRONG". Is the demo senators obstructing on the senate floor. And some of the neo con GOP'ers. They're ruining the country. Sad!

What's that gotta do with the Orange dear leader running the show?

Do you wake up sad Trump is president each day? LOL

One thing with this administration is there's never a dull moment

Do you wake up sad Trump is president each day? LOL

Nope!
I See down the road, YUGE Big League done damages.

Forum List

Back