Bannon Out?

Bannon resigned two weeks ago. It finally went public today. Pahahah so I wonder how the Trump haters will spin this now.

Calling others who disagree, as having hate for The Great Orange Douche, is nonsense
You're very, very mistaken on what this is about, hate by others is not required..
Some yes. As people are pointing out, JUST WRONGS!

What's "JUST WRONG". Is the demo senators obstructing on the senate floor. And some of the neo con GOP'ers. They're ruining the country. Sad!

What's that gotta do with the Orange dear leader running the show?

conserveguy877 is correct in his comments, the Trump haters, you do hate Trump, you hate him with an abnormal organic visceral hysteria that is borderline insane, I bet whenever you even see a picture of Trump you immediately begin frothing at the mouth.

Bannon resigned two weeks ago. It finally went public today. Pahahah so I wonder how the Trump haters will spin this now.

Calling others who disagree, as having hate for The Great Orange Douche, is nonsense
You're very, very mistaken on what this is about, hate by others is not required..

What's "JUST WRONG". Is the demo senators obstructing on the senate floor. And some of the neo con GOP'ers. They're ruining the country. Sad!

Do you wake up sad Trump is president each day? LOL

Nope!
I See down the road, YUGE Big League done damages.
Like when you saw him losing this time last year? LOL

Nope!

You are not even making any sense.

conserveguy877 is correct in his comments, the Trump haters, you do hate Trump, you hate him with an abnormal organic visceral hysteria that is borderline insane, I bet whenever you even see a picture of Trump you immediately begin frothing at the mouth.
It's the envy towards his unique boldness.

Nope!

Keep the blinders on. The Douche has done major damage to the old GOP. Period.

Nope!

Good

Nope!

Which is good because the Established Republican Party abandoned Conservatism some time ago, Conservatives do not want the Uni-Party they want a good old fashioned Conservative Party and that's Right of Centre and not Conservative Lite.

On too many issues there is very little difference between the Established Conservative Parties and the Established Leftist Parties.

You people who don't post links are so annoying.
On Drudge!

Drudge calls it an "impressive run".
I just read the interview he did with Media-ite that was supposedly so newsworthy. I'm sure I just don't get it, but I don't get what he said that was so hurtful to Trump. In relation to what Trump has said to hurt himself, that is.

If you read that interview, effectively Bannon Going Rogue, it's evident from the comments he made in that interview that he himself wanted to leave, if he didn't he wouldn't have given such an interview.

Outside he's not restricted what he can or cannot say, Bannon isn't going anywhere, as I commented with my first post Bob Mercer has very deep pockets.
huh. I didn't realize his comments were so "off the reservation." Sounded as reasonable as anything else I've heard. I thought Trump WAS taking a tough look at trade with China in an effort to get them to play along re: NK. And not really having a military option as a pre-emptive possibility is 100% true. Oh well, what do I know.
The guy is no longer "Chief Strategist" but I think what we're really seeing here is an ongoing refusal of Trump to take any responsibility for the criticisms lobbed against him for anything he's said or done. He can't accept criticism. It has to be someone else's fault, and that is why one by one all the people around him will be eventually be replaced for disappointing him and not getting him his way. This is very important to remember, Lucy. It doesn't matter who it is; the people around him will be blamed for his mistakes and failings.

Nope!

Which is good because the Established Republican Party abandoned Conservatism some time ago, Conservatives do not want the Uni-Party they want a good old fashioned Conservative Party and that's Right of Centre and not Conservative Lite.

On too many issues there is very little difference between the Established Conservative Parties and the Established Leftist Parties.

How terrible!
Will you live?
I'm for Dems and old GOPers compromising.
Out with the DOPer class.
They can have what others feel they can have.
JUST a fresh bag of dog poop!
And you're part of the swamp we want drained out.

Nope!

How terrible!
Will you live?

DC is the swamp playground, you need to put on flippers, and jump in.
Voters don't own DC, big business does. Leakers are our friends.
Citizen United is the issue, swamp or not at the moment. Plus other laws, like CU.
I want to see all the paperwork by any administration. The biggest
pie is the already funded programs. What gets these contracts.

How terrible!
Will you live?

DC is the swamp playground, you need to put on flippers, and jump in.
Voters don't own DC, big business does. Leakers are our friends.
Citizen United is the issue, swamp or not at the moment. Plus other laws, like CU.
I want to see all the paperwork by any administration. The biggest
pie is the already funded programs. What gets these contracts.
Just wait to see if Kid Rock wins senator of Michigan.

upload_2017-8-18_10-56-20.png

He helped the Trump presidency very much. Did his job. But the libs got their other scalp to wrongfully take out. And this will help the administration even more.

Of course. How could anything that Trump does harm the administration?
Well this is a great example of the unfair hit jobs. Now the MSM has another scalp they took out.

need a tissue snowflake? it will help wipe away the buttercup tears.

I wonder what the 30-day plan for AfCRAPstan will BEee?
1) Leave?
2) Outsoucre the job to the old BlackWater group?
3) Spend the not coming USA infrastructure money there, to rebuild them more?
On credit.

I hope #1 or #3!
SO..What will the Douche do?

Trump_GG2-rolling-eyes150.gif

either way, the great leader loses.

btw. Would this be Obama's plans?

He helped the Trump presidency very much. Did his job. But the libs got their other scalp to wrongfully take out. And this will help the administration even more.

Of course. How could anything that Trump does harm the administration?
Well this is a great example of the unfair hit jobs. Now the MSM has another scalp they took out.

need a tissue snowflake? it will help wipe away the buttercup tears.
The real snowflakes are the ones like you melting over Trump LOL

Forum List

Back