Banned for Reading Bible BEFORE Class

And the teacher asked him to put it away. He isn't a kid that should need to be told that.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

he closed the book and left it on his desk so the fuck what?
if he left a text from another class closed on his desk during class no one would have cared
According to who ?
It sounds like he was a trouble maker looking to be oppressed. Old enough to know better.

the teacher started the entire incident

They also have no right to tell him he can't keep it on his desk whether class is in session or not, period.
Why does he need his bible in a history class ?

There is a lot of real history in the Bible and a lot of fake history therefore the Bible is relevant in History Class.
Well the teacher didnt think so.

Did Mohammad go to the mountain or did the mountain come to Mohammad? In any event Mohammad found the mountain.

whatever happened to PLAIN BOOK COVERS? One need not ADVERTISE his
choice of books-----just put a plain cover on it. I was a kid once----I read lots of
stuff in class------just open the big textbook-----and put a comic book between the
pages. Why AGGRAVATE people? As to the teacher who gets an ITCH when
she sees a bible---------she got a problem-----should we care?

They also have no right to tell him he can't keep it on his desk whether class is in session or not, period.

There is a lot of real history in the Bible and a lot of fake history therefore the Bible is relevant in History Class.

Did Mohammad go to the mountain or did the mountain come to Mohammad? In any event Mohammad found the mountain.

is there a point to that story? ------what happened on the mountain?

choice of books-----just put a plain cover on it. I was a kid once----I read lots of
stuff in class------just open the big textbook-----and put a comic book between the

Properly cut up a grocery store paper sack and make your own book cover the way we used to do it protecting the book with no writing on the grocery store paper cover. Not only does that protect the book from environmental damage but also nobody knows what you are reading.

I am getting more and more INTRIGUED by the "bible" incident.
I wonder if there are other books "LEFT OUT IN PLAIN VIEW"---of
this "teacher" that would upset her.
Ms. HEATHER MARTEL-----please tell us which
publications make you ITCH?-----try benadryl

Mohammad ascended to Heaven from the Dome of the Rock and Mohammad supposedly flew there. I don't think Mohammad flew there but his dead body was carried there. That's what I mean by History.

Properly cut up a grocery store paper sack and make your own book cover the way we used to do it protecting the book with no writing on the grocery store paper cover. Not only does that protect the book from environmental damage but also nobody knows what you are reading.

Ahhh .... the good old days-------first day of school I did those grocery
bag covers for all my text books------for the soft cover books-----an insertion
of stiff cardboard. I was really good at it and used to do it for friends too.
Those brown paper bags----heavy gauge, were TERRIFIC------rare today---
I save them like they are GOLD. There were "store-bought" covers available---
nice designs on them ----BUT FLIMSY

Mohammad ascended to Heaven from the Dome of the Rock and Mohammad supposedly flew there. I don't think Mohammad flew there but his dead body was carried there. That's what I mean by History.

Jacob did it by LADDER--------how come muhummad got a FLYING HORSE?----
--------is heaven "racist"? In shariah law----dhimmis are prohibited from riding
upon horses and camels. -------Adolf morphed that idea into prohibitions on the
use of public transport----like streetcars-------and in the south------rednecks
shoved blacks to "the back of the bus" ---
SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE

It gets worse than that. Burlap bags for animal feed are no longer available and if you had no clothes a burlap sack can be cut to make three holes, one for your head and two for your arms. No reason for leg holes because the burlap has already been unstitched at one end to dump the grain out for hungry farm animals. Rich women wore cotton flour sack dresses because burlap is scratchy.

It gets worse than that. Burlap bags for animal feed are no longer available and if you had no clothes a burlap sack can be cut to make three holes, one for your head and two for your arms. No reason for leg holes because the burlap has already been unstitched at one end to dump the grain out for hungry farm animals. Rich women wore cotton flour sack dresses because burlap is scratchy.

life gets more and more COMPLICATED and difficult. ------the little stream
never suffered from drips because of broken washers--------and the ROCK
never went on the blink. Smoke signals worked better than 911

life gets more and more COMPLICATED and difficult. ------the little stream
never suffered from drips because of broken washers--------and the ROCK
never went on the blink. Smoke signals worked better than 911

Why can't life be simple and uncomplicated?

Veni vedi vici the mountain sorta thingy???

Greg

why does anyone have to put a cover on a book?

The perpetually offended need to be slapped down

Courage to face the "ordeal of stupidity". I'd need a bottle of single malt as well!!

Greg

I hope the BANNING OF THE BIBLE-----does not fall of the radar-----
I REALLY want to know more about the characters involved. One
cannot walk around carrying a <gasp> bible in Saudi Arabia either

Forum List

Back