The education system is designed to fail

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
Or, more precisely, it's designed to do something different than what you think. The education system in the United States, from preschool all the way up until college and graduate school, is designed for a purpose.

The purpose is that the system only wants good workers and consumers. People to slot into the corporate bureaucracy, and then to spend a lifetime going into debt to buy stuff.

If people ever did anything differently to that, the system would collapse. Whether this is good or bad is hard to say, we'll see what happens. But the system cannot tolerate critical or independent thinking.

That's the reason why education in the United States is where it is.

I'd stick with something the top 5 best performing educational systems in the world do....Norway, Japan, south Korea, etc...Think and study the top 5 and fight for it here.

Well, good luck in surviving in this rich mans paradise without sucking the rich mans corporatist dick.

I'd stick with something the top 5 best performing educational systems in the world do....Norway, Japan, south Korea, etc...Think and study the top 5 and fight for it here.

Well, good luck in surviving in this rich mans paradise without sucking the rich mans corporatist dick.

That's funny! None of those are included in this list:

The 11 best school systems in the world

They say Finland, Switzerland, Belgium, Singapore and the Netherlands are the top five. Japan did come in at number 9.

I guess it all depends on who you ask and how the rankings are made.

This troll thread is designed to spam the same exact nonsense this troll has posted several times before.

Forum List

Back