Bank fraud

miller

Rookie
Nov 5, 2010
Bridgeport, CT
I'll call the fraud invisible because Americans are unable to understand the mortgage meltdown fraud. I explain it in very simple terms here

Screwed Again: INVISIBLE BANK FRAUD

This is one of many huge problems being obscured by putting Americans into a trance.
If Americans fail to get out of the trance we are doomed.

First off...they AREN'T Americans. They're murkins.
Americans would NOT have let that happen.
We left because of the overwhelming amount of gutless, brainwashed, flag waving murkins.

OMG OMG Paula Abdul got nipple rings OMG !!!! Wheeeeeeee !
I have to Tweet this immediately !!!
Fucking Idiots.

Ahhh, isn't that cute? An idiot 'explaining' stuff to intelligent people. That's adorable.
Explaining seems to be stretched beyond all recognition in your comment about the idiot. Also it is unclear to me that without a neuro-psych evaluation that the possibility of dementia can be so casually dismissed. Miswiring of the brain seems equally likely as inadequate wiring.

I'll call the fraud invisible because Americans are unable to understand the mortgage meltdown fraud. I explain it in very simple terms here

Screwed Again: INVISIBLE BANK FRAUD

This is one of many huge problems being obscured by putting Americans into a trance.
If Americans fail to get out of the trance we are doomed.
Subprime mortages were bundled and sold as Securities. In many cases multiple times!

I think, two years ago, the total of these securities was estimated at 1.4 Quadrillion dollars. That's 1,500 Trillion dollars people!

The answer is to not bailout the banks, any of them. But when the Criminal Federal Reserve system thumbs it's nose at Congress, what's a taxpayer to do?

Forum List

Back