Ban guns...they will kill with knives...ask this couple...

Well they would have a chance to run also. No such options if he has a gun.

How does that argument hold out if we're talking about grandbabies in the upstairs bedroom? Shall I just toss them out the window and hope the bounce out of his knife's reach?

How does that argument hold out if we're talking about grandbabies in the upstairs bedroom? Shall I just toss them out the window and hope the bounce out of his knife's reach?

As far as debating guns and self defense where someone is attacked by a violent criminal with a deadly weapon...the anti gun grabbers find it easier to stand by the argument that a gunn in he hands of the good guy only makes,the situation worse...details like small children needing protection only confuse the issue...:eusa_angel:

As far as debating guns and self defense where someone is attacked by a violent criminal with a deadly weapon...the anti gun grabbers find it easier to stand by the argument that a gunn in he hands of the good guy only makes,the situation worse...details like small children needing protection only confuse the issue...:eusa_angel:

I am willing to consider alternate methods of protection, such as broom vs knife. However, I also believe it is proper for everyone to personally travel the progression of thought aroused by such details. That said, I will admit I am slow playing this one a bit...

image.jpeg

Forum List

Back