Ban guns...they will kill with knives...ask this couple...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The dream...all guns no longer exist...and if that dream came true what would really happen...the weak, the small, the outnumbered, the physically challenged...would still be victims to sword, knife, axe, spear and arrow armed aggressive, violent criminals...just like people were before the first gun was ever created...

Guns give the weak, the old, the physically challenged and the outnumbered a chance to win and survive...

Gotham Disarmed Couple Interrupts Home Invasion man dead woman stable Extrano s Alley a gun blog

Briefly quoting the New York Post report linked above:

An intruder stabbed a couple who unwittingly interrupted a burglary at their home, killing the man and injuring his wife, police said Monday.

The couple was returning to their Staten Island home at around 10 p.m. Sunday when they encountered the burglar, police said.

And of course the couple live in a city whose laws are designed to protect criminals, and not the law abiding. While people in upstate New York capture and hold “burglars” for the police, Gothamites get a stabbed to death.

Let me re-write this...suspect in custody after he was captured by a couple returning home...they drew their concealed pistols and held him till police arrived...

I would much rather read the above headline than the real one....

Of course...and try to answer this time...anti gunners...if you had the chance to go to this couple and give them a gun...knowing what was about to happen....would you? And no...your only choice is to let it happen...or give them a gun...that puts the issue into stark perspective...

It is funny, I post that question a lot...and the anti gunners never answer it...

If somebody is going to try and kill me I much prefer they have a knife rather than a gun. Knife you can run away from or defend yourself with any number of things. Not much of a chance with a gun.

The dream...all guns no longer exist...and if that dream came true what would really happen...the weak, the small, the outnumbered, the physically challenged...would still be victims to sword, knife, axe, spear and arrow armed aggressive, violent criminals...just like people were before the first gun was ever created...

Guns give the weak, the old, the physically challenged and the outnumbered a chance to win and survive...

Gotham Disarmed Couple Interrupts Home Invasion man dead woman stable Extrano s Alley a gun blog

An intruder stabbed a couple who unwittingly interrupted a burglary at their home, killing the man and injuring his wife, police said Monday.

The couple was returning to their Staten Island home at around 10 p.m. Sunday when they encountered the burglar, police said.

And of course the couple live in a city whose laws are designed to protect criminals, and not the law abiding. While people in upstate New York capture and hold “burglars” for the police, Gothamites get a stabbed to death.

Let me re-write this...suspect in custody after he was captured by a couple returning home...they drew their concealed pistols and held him till police arrived...

Of course...and try to answer this time...anti gunners...if you had the chance to go to this couple and give them a gun...knowing what was about to happen....would you? And no...your only choice is to let it happen...or give them a gun...that puts the issue into stark perspective...

It is funny, I post that question a lot...and the anti gunners never answer it...

Each weapon obviously has it's weakness, but don't discount a knife in the hands of someone who has no remorse, compassion or empathy....they take even less training to use than a gun and they can even deploy them in prison...

You could pretty effectively defend yourself with a broom. Try that against a gun.

Each weapon obviously has it's weakness, but don't discount a knife in the hands of someone who has no remorse, compassion or empathy....they take even less training to use than a gun and they can even deploy them in prison...

You could pretty effectively defend yourself with a broom. Try that against a gun.

Until what age might I ask?

Sixty-seven-year-old Peter Gialluisi was stabbed in the face and hand during a struggle, and was later pronounced dead. His 66-year-old wife was stabbed in the head, neck and back. She was stable.

Billc said:

Have you ever trained in any form of knife art...?

Aren't you the same guy who posted a guy getting knifed, then said how easily he could have fended off both knife wielders at close range if he had a gun?

Until what age might I ask?

Sixty-seven-year-old Peter Gialluisi was stabbed in the face and hand during a struggle, and was later pronounced dead. His 66-year-old wife was stabbed in the head, neck and back. She was stable.

Depends on the person. My father in law is 67, and anyone taking a swing at him is in for a VERY bad day.

Depends on the person. My father in law is 67, and anyone taking a swing at him is in for a VERY bad day.

Agreed it does depend on the person. I'm 40 and 125# wet, I'm not going to be able to fend off a knife with a broom... I'm kind of chuckling cause I'd be the poor idiot that got the broom handle stuck in the ceiling with an overhead swing or uselessly whacked the door frame... GD forensics would figure out my shame and plaster it all over the papers too :(

You'd have a lot better chance running away from a knife wielding attacker than you would one with a gun.

Agreed it does depend on the person. I'm 40 and 125# wet, I'm not going to be able to fend off a knife with a broom... I'm kind of chuckling cause I'd be the poor idiot that got the broom handle stuck in the ceiling with an overhead swing or uselessly whacked the door frame... GD forensics would figure out my shame and plaster it all over the papers too :(

a gun over a knife...depending on the situation...running from a gun...serpentine....:eusa_angel:

WTF is wrong with white people? They're always killing each other.

Errrr...you should really review some stats before,you post that notion....

Aren't you the same guy who posted a guy getting knifed, then said how easily he could have fended off both knife wielders at close range if he had a gun?

A gun gives him the best chance of surviving....stabbing it out with another guy is an iffy proposition at best...

and a knife is far simpler to use than people are lead to believe in martial arts circles believe....especially when you have no empathy, compassion, or remorse...

Forum List

Back