Bama or LSU?

pg2_dlcartoon_576.gif

... also Les Miles (Mad Hatter) is much more handsome than Nick Saban

Derrick Henry looked awesome tonight. But that Bama D-line put a beat down on LSU! Fournette never stood a chance.

The defense was relentless. We had a few problems covering the 'desperation pass' plays but we're always a little weak in that area. The first half was like a heavyweight fight, really very competitive. The second half we did exactly what I said we needed to do at halftime, we ran Henry down their throat. I think Kif's problem is he has too much freaking talent. He gets away from the bread and butter and starts trying to show off all that talent and we struggle.

Glad to have this one behind us, also glad to see Ole Sis choke out... just Miss St. and the Barn left to play... hopefully then to Atlanta to take on the Gayturds. Really impressive what McElwain has done there in just his first year... he's going to be a problem.

I'm so tired of Bama Bama Bama... and Nick Saban :cheeky-smiley-018:

Just praying the OTHER Tigers continue to dominate......

upload_2015-11-8_7-23-49.jpeg

.... game I enjoyed most yesterday....

Arkansas beating Ole Miss

Couldn't not stay up to watch the Ducks - they are terrible this year anyway....

I think that 55-yard FG we kicked was huge for our team morale. That poor guy has struggled his whole career and I doubt any Alabama fan in that stadium thought he was going to make that. I sure didn't... I was yelling at the TV! But it seemed like, after he made it, the whole team just started playing better.

I think that 55-yard FG we kicked was huge for our team morale. That poor guy has struggled his whole career and I doubt any Alabama fan in that stadium thought he was going to make that. I sure didn't... I was yelling at the TV! But it seemed like, after he made it, the whole team just started playing better.

Yep, the OB kick before that gave Bama good FP to make the drive to kick

-Geaux

They key stats involve both Fournette and the LSU offense.

Fournette came in averaging 193 yards per game, with his lowest game being 159 yards. He gained 31 yards against the Crimson Tide.

The entire LSU offense could only manage 182 yards.

Derrick Henry had 210 yards. And in the second half, the LSU defense was out of gas.

Forum List

Back