Bain Birther Movement

The problem on the Left is that they hate rich people on general principle. They believe you can only get rich by doing evil things.

Romney fits right into this stereotype. He got rich by outsourcing and mass layoffs of Americans.

The problem with Romney is that he is embarrassed about being rich. And he is embarrassed that he fits the "evil rich" stereotype and is trying to cover up his involvement in layoffs and outsourcing.

Nobody is right when everybody is wrong.

The Right wants to play dirty and then cries foul when the Left plays dirty. Well, the Right made that bed.

You'd think that even by accident you'd get one thing right in that post.

That was amazing!

Last edited:
The problem on the Left is that they hate rich people on general principle. They believe you can only get rich by doing evil things.

Romney fits right into this stereotype. He got rich by outsourcing and mass layoffs of Americans.

The problem with Romney is that he is embarrassed about being rich. And he is embarrassed that he fits the "evil rich" stereotype and is trying to cover up his involvement in layoffs and outsourcing.

The Right wants to play dirty and then cries foul when the Left plays dirty. Well, the Right made that bed.

You'd that even by accident you'd get one thing right in that post.

That was amazing!

"Show us Obama's college transcripts!"

"Show us Obama's birth certificate!"

"Show us Kerry's military records!"

"Show us Obama's tax returns!"

Then from the Left, "Show us Romney's tax returns!"

The Right's response? "Wahhhhhhh! Unfair!"

Don't dish out medicine if you can't take it. Turnabout is fair play. This is why I have asked UnConservatives so many times if they are really sure they want to set the bar to where they are lowering it.

Elevate yourselves and the dialog.

Last edited:

Don't dish out medicine if you can't take it. Turnabout is fair play. This is why I have asked UnConservatives so many times if they are really sure they want to set the bar to where they are lowering it.

Yeah, y'all leftist prefer to make flat out false claims than to ask for documents;

Romney cut the hair of a gay emo, in 1965, 30 years before emo's existed and despite the family saying the charge is a lie.

Romney Outsourced Jobs

Romney closed businesses.

Romney committed felonies.

Yeah, you Bain Birthers don't ask for documents, you just slander and libel.

Yeah, y'all leftist prefer to make flat out false claims than to ask for documents;

Romney cut the hair of a gay emo, in 1965, 30 years before emo's existed and despite the family saying the charge is a lie.

Romney Outsourced Jobs

Romney closed businesses.

Romney committed felonies.

Yeah, you Bain Birthers don't ask for documents, you just slander and libel.

I am not a leftist. So you go that one dead wrong.

As for The Left, they have been asking for Romney's tax returns to prove he is lying about having no influence over Bain after 1999, and to shore up their confirmation bias that you can't get rich without being evil. That's what all the fuss is about, and that is what the UnConservatives are whining about.

As for you, I think anyone who is on the wrong side of you (whether they are from the Right, Left, Middle, or outer space) should take it as a badge of honor.

So you go right on and keep pinning them on 'em.

Last edited:
the facts are not on Robmoneys side

and-then-obama-telling-the-truth-lol-political-poster-1268037651.jpg

I am not a leftist. So you go that one dead wrong.

Right - you're a "republican" like Jake Starkey...

ROFL.

As for The Left, they have been asking for Romney's tax returns to prove he is lying about having no influence over Bain after 1999, and to shore up their confirmation bias that you can't get rich without being evil. That's what all the fuss is about, and that is what the UnConservatives are whining about.

Romney released his most recent tax return.

What you Obamabot demagogues are REALLY doing is fishing. You hope to find something, anything, to distract from the abysmal job Obama has done as President.

As for you, I think anyone who is on the wrong side of you (whether they are from the Right, Left, Middle, or outer space) should take it as a badge of honor.

I oppose the left, ergo I oppose you and Obama.

So you go right on and keep pinning them on 'em.

Here's your badge of honor;

220px-Obama_logomark.svg.png

The Universal Symbol of Stupidity.

No... The problem is the President who was supposedly destined to unite our nation back in 2008 has made the division between the classes his first priority, of course by the "evil rich" stereotype you are ONLY referring to wealthy Republicans... Wealthy Democrats by and large get a pass.

Just as a group of fringe partisans clung to the idea that Barack Obama had a forged birth certificate, despite evidence to the contrary, we now have a desperate group of partisans demanding that everyone from the SEC to Time Magazine is lying to cover up for Mitt Romney.

Who are the Bain Birthers? The few, the proud, the really fucking stupid?

We have Shallow, Rati, Mr. Shithead, and Troll extraordinaire Conservaderrps on board with the conspiracy wackiness.

So are you a Bain Birther? Do you demand that Mitt Romney show his birth certificate, er show his severance papers from Bain?

Stand up and be counted!

"Bainthers"....:eusa_whistle:

Obama has released no college records and several years worth of taxes.

Romney has released his college records and 2010 taxes.

What say they both release the exact same thing ... college records and same number of years taxes.

Works for me.

:eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back