obama birth certificate: now everyone's jumping on the bandwagon !

It certainly is sketchy and one wonders what would have happened had those two hundred reporters who booked for Alaska to dig up dirt on Palin ever did the same to douchebag??

All douchebag has to do is release his college transcrips and there would be no mystery. Of course he won't and one has to wonder why??

LOL- and how would President Obama's transcripts resolve anything about his place of Birth?

Now- if Donald Trump would release his tax returns- like every other candidate in decades- there would be no mystery about his wealth.

Of course he won't and one has to wonder why?

Transcripts hold all kinds of info there buddy. I'm surprised a smart guy like you doesn't know that.

The subject isn't about Trump. Deflect much??

Transcripts do have all sorts of information- but nothing about where you are born.

LOL- of course you don't want to see Trump's college transcripts.

Or any other President's transcripts.

Of course.

I'm sure Trump would have no problem revealing his college transcripts and most presidents have done so.

LOL- Trump clearly has a problem revealing his college transcripts- since he hasn't- even though he did call for President Obama to release his college transcripts.

And no Presidents have released their transcripts.

The only one who came close is George W. Bush- whose Yale transcripts were illegally leaked to the press, along with Gore's. But Bush- just like Obama- never released his Harvard transcripts.

So why do you think that President Obama should be the only President to ever release his college transcripts?

And why do you think Trump doesn't want to release his?

Trump's health has not been an issue and is not in question.
It sure is!
He is morbidly obese and has a very unhealthy color. And then there is his phony doctor examination from a dead doctor.
Nope. No known health problems. Hillary suffered a brain injury, that IS an issue. You're grasping at straws. Nice try though.

Clinton's health is fine, but what about Trump? - CNNPolitics.com
(CNN)As Donald Trump and his allies attempt to raise dubious questions over Hillary Clinton's health, the Republican nominee has invited new scrutiny into his own medical history.

Like Clinton, Trump has released minimal information, most notably in the form of a December 2015 letter of a few paragraphs from his personal physician, a gastroenterologist, that described his blood pressure and lab results as "astonishingly excellent" while suggesting a President Trump would be the "healthiest individual ever elected."
Dr. Sanjay Gupta, CNN's chief medical correspondent, found much of that language surprising and, in some cases, almost comically lacking in objective da

Even Trump surrogate Dr. Ben Carson said in an interview on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" Wednesday that Trump should disclose his current medical history, as he referred to both Trump and Clinton as "elderly."
"I think that somebody who is running for president of the United States, particularly if they're elderly, and that would include both major candidates, should disclose their medical history. And I'm not talking about from a year ago or two years ago. I'm talking about currently," Carson said.
"Anybody who is elderly should expose their records and we, the people, should know what they are. It's a very stressful job. It's not an eight hour a day job. it's 24/7 and we need to make sure it's taken care of."
Neither the Trump campaign nor Dr. Harold Bornstein, his physician, responded to requests for comment.
Trump, at age 70, would be the oldest man to assume the presidency if elected in November, about eight months senior to Ronald Reagan when he was first sworn-in more than 35 years ago. But both he and Clinton, according to a federal life expectancy model from 2013, are statistically likely to live comfortably through and beyond potential second terms in the White House, well into their 80s.

This election I'm voting for Bugs Bunny. After all, Obama is a Kenyan so what else can we do?
Is that the same Bugs Bunny who contributed money to Obama's 2008 campaign?

Now you're just being ridiculous.
But you aren't?
This election I'm voting for Bugs Bunny. After all, Obama is a Kenyan so what else can we do?

What liquid floats lead? SJ's brain.

It sure is!
He is morbidly obese and has a very unhealthy color. And then there is his phony doctor examination from a dead doctor.
Nope. No known health problems. Hillary suffered a brain injury, that IS an issue. You're grasping at straws. Nice try though.

(CNN)As Donald Trump and his allies attempt to raise dubious questions over Hillary Clinton's health, the Republican nominee has invited new scrutiny into his own medical history.

Like Clinton, Trump has released minimal information, most notably in the form of a December 2015 letter of a few paragraphs from his personal physician, a gastroenterologist, that described his blood pressure and lab results as "astonishingly excellent" while suggesting a President Trump would be the "healthiest individual ever elected."
Dr. Sanjay Gupta, CNN's chief medical correspondent, found much of that language surprising and, in some cases, almost comically lacking in objective da

Even Trump surrogate Dr. Ben Carson said in an interview on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" Wednesday that Trump should disclose his current medical history, as he referred to both Trump and Clinton as "elderly."
"I think that somebody who is running for president of the United States, particularly if they're elderly, and that would include both major candidates, should disclose their medical history. And I'm not talking about from a year ago or two years ago. I'm talking about currently," Carson said.
"Anybody who is elderly should expose their records and we, the people, should know what they are. It's a very stressful job. It's not an eight hour a day job. it's 24/7 and we need to make sure it's taken care of."
Neither the Trump campaign nor Dr. Harold Bornstein, his physician, responded to requests for comment.
Trump, at age 70, would be the oldest man to assume the presidency if elected in November, about eight months senior to Ronald Reagan when he was first sworn-in more than 35 years ago. But both he and Clinton, according to a federal life expectancy model from 2013, are statistically likely to live comfortably through and beyond potential second terms in the White House, well into their 80s.
What are Trump's "known health problems"?

Is that the same Bugs Bunny who contributed money to Obama's 2008 campaign?

Now you're just being ridiculous.
But you aren't?

What liquid floats lead? SJ's brain.
Don't have an answer, do you? Didn't think so.

It certainly is sketchy and one wonders what would have happened had those two hundred reporters who booked for Alaska to dig up dirt on Palin ever did the same to douchebag??

All douchebag has to do is release his college transcrips and there would be no mystery. Of course he won't and one has to wonder why??
Yet Trump doesn't release his and their is no questions ask...

It sure is!

He has the skin color changing abilities of a chameleon...

It sure is!

No answer, huh? Didn't think you would.

It sure is!

I am sure he hasn't had a colostomy lately......

I am sure he hasn't had a colostomy lately......
Are you sure you don't want to rephrase that?

It sure is!

STDs for a start.

It sure is!
more to the point, she's using the head bump as a reason for what appears now to be selective memory.
Wealthy Columbia Univ. donor: School told me Obama had 2.6 GPA

Last edited:
this is still a hot political topic. imagine a scenario where benghazi or hillary email or the 400 million dollars never happened.
there would still be a lot of doubt about obama's sketchy life story.

11 Of Trump's most outrageous 'birther' claims - Crossroads Today
www.crossroadstoday.com/.../11-of-trumps-most-outrageous-birther-claims
KAVU‑TV
53 mins ago - "I have people that have been studying [Obama's birth certificate] and they cannot believe what they're finding ... I would like to have him show his birth certificate ...
Trump campaign announces position on Obama's birth certificate ...
www.speroforum.com/.../78752-Trump-campaign-announces-position-on-Obamas-bi...
18 mins ago - Kellyanne Conway, Donald Trump's campaign manager, insisted today that he no longer questions President Barack Obama's declared birthplace. Conway told ...
Team Trump Says Its Candidate Believes Obama was Born in ... - Slate
www.slate.com/.../the_trump_campaign_is_trying_to_rewrite_his_birtherism_his...
Slate
39 mins ago - “He believes President Obama was born here,” Trump campaign manager ... Obamawas actually born in Kenya and forged his birth certificate to cover that up.
Art of the lie | The Economist
www.economist.com/.../21706525-politicians-have-always-lied-does-it...
The Economist
19 mins ago - CONSIDER how far Donald Trump is estranged from fact. He inhabits a fantastical realm where Barack Obama's birth certificate was faked, the president ...
Conway: Trump Is No Longer A Birther [VIDEO] - Joe.My.God.
www.joemygod.com/2016/09/09/kellyanne-conway-trump-no-longer-birther-video/
29 mins ago - “He believes President Obama was born here,” Conway said of Trump. ... birth, which prompted the President to release his birth certificate showing he was born ...
Trump goes on Kremlin-funded Russian TV station to criticize the US ...
Jenkers
32 mins ago - "I have people that have been studying [Obama's birth certificate] and they cannot believe what they're finding ... I would like to have him show his birth certificate ...
Update on: Campaign 2016 updates: With Trump's resilience, Clinton ...
www.latimes.com/.../la-na-trailguide-updates-1473429448-htmlsto...
Los Angeles Times
29 mins ago - The movement fizzled when Obama's birth certificate emerged and it showed that he was very much an American citizen. But Trump never disavowed birtherism, ...
Giuliani says Trump dropped birther theory | Politics - WMTW Home
www.wmtw.com/politics/giuliani-says-trump-dropped-birther.../41591180
WMTW
42 mins ago - "I believe (Trump) picked up on what Hillary Clinton's campaign said. He pushed Obama.Obama finally produced the birth certificate and it showed he was born ...
As Per Donald Trump, President Obama is an American Citizen - Sean ...
forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?2468715-As-Per...Obama-is...
Sean Hannity
48 mins ago - 6 posts - ‎4 authors
Giuliani stated definitively that Trump no longer believes Obama is anything ... Obama finally produced the birth certificate and it showed he was born in Hawaii.
No More Mister Nice Blog
nomoremister.blogspot.com/
16 mins ago - I'm thinking of Barack Obama's birth certificate/White House Correspondents Dinner one-two punch and David Letterman's sneak attack on Trump as an ...
No doubt he was born here, the quality of his parents is obvious... They birthed and raised a fuck up...

No doubt he was born here, the quality of his parents is obvious... They birthed and raised a fuck up...

It sure is!

STDs for a start.
Proof? I didn't think so. Slander and smears are all you have.

Donald Trump- the world's biggest Birther

upload_2016-9-10_14-23-29.jpeg

And the GOP candidate.....LOL

Where Obumbles was born really doesn't matter beyond the reality that any mention of the subject causes liberals panties to get so twisted their weak little legs are in danger of turning gangrenous and falling off.

Hard to see anything downside in that..........

LOL- and how would President Obama's transcripts resolve anything about his place of Birth?

Now- if Donald Trump would release his tax returns- like every other candidate in decades- there would be no mystery about his wealth.

Of course he won't and one has to wonder why?

Transcripts hold all kinds of info there buddy. I'm surprised a smart guy like you doesn't know that.

The subject isn't about Trump. Deflect much??
lol

The thread topic isn’t about Obama, either – it’s about how stupid most conservatives are.

Forum List

Back