Who will accept Trump's "apology" for funding the Birther Movement?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Knowing full well that Trump's repeated funding and assertions that Obama was an "illegal" president usurping the office, Trump's handlers have urged his to offer some convoluted "apology" and that he now believes that Obama was actually born in the U.S.

However, following Trump's usual hubris, his fake apology will be rephrased as a "victory" for him in having forced Obama to show his long form birth certificate.

This latest ploy will mitigate Trump's possible loss of some within his base who are STILL adamant (after 8 years) that a dark-skinned man could ever become president and that Obama MUST be a Kenyan usurper.

I would not expect for Trump to ever say, "I was completely wrong in assuming that Obama was a foreign born faker".........Rather, Trump will take "credit" for forcing Obama's hand in the BC issue, AND avoid the ensuing problematic question on the birther movement during the upcoming debates.

So, who here will accept Trump's latest misdirection at an "apology?"

Who gives a shit? Just you petulant, nasty little kids who don' give a shit HOW many have died or how many Nations are in turmoil because of your bitches obsession wit showing how big her dick is?

• Banned
Where is Hillary's apology for founding the movement?

She NEVER did......I have lots of problems with Clinton, but THAT is a myth that has been offered as an excuse, after everyone with even a half brain understood the racism behind the birther movement.

The ONLY smidgen of truth in that assertion is that Clinton's camp emphasized the fact that since Obama had spent a good part of his earlier life overseas, that Clinton could claim she knew more about US policies and history......BUT NOT THAT OBAMA WAS BORN IN KENYA AS TRUMP CLAIMS....

• Banned
According to you Trump never funds ANYTHING.

Stupid and lame retort......Did Trump state that he sent private investigators to Hawaii to "uncover" the birth certificate issue and that what they found was "unbelievable"....????? YES or NO?

Hillary's always been abysmal, but I'm finding it sort of fascinating that people are willing to just so "oh well, it doesn't matter now" to mocking a disabled person, slandering a judge for his ethnicity and being point man for a racist political attack.

Hillary's always been abysmal, but I'm finding it sort of fascinating that people are willing to just so "oh well, it doesn't matter now" to mocking a disabled person, slandering a judge for his ethnicity and being point man for a racist political attack.

That's how abysmal Clinton is...people are fed up with the cronyism and establishment. It eats at the left Trump isn't "politically correct"

If Trump now says Obama was born here then the follow up question needs to be "You said you had investigators in Africa who found information on Obama's birth....Did you? And if you did not then why did you tell everyone that was the case? Why should someone believe your new "super secret solutions" given that track record?"

According to you Trump never funds ANYTHING.

Stupid and lame retort......Did Trump state that he sent private investigators to Hawaii to "uncover" the birth certificate issue and that what they found was "unbelievable"....????? YES or NO?
Joe Arpaio and his Maricopa County Sheriffs Officers found the long form birth certificate to be a 100% forgery after a lengthy investigation. So after that, there was no reason for Trump's investigators to pursue investigating.

Personal attacks...the last bastion when Trump supporters cant explain the lies they've been told

That's how abysmal Clinton is...people are fed up with the cronyism and establishment. It eats at the left Trump isn't "politically correct"
Well, remember I voted for Trump in my primary - not that he wasn't going to win even if he showed up in white sheet with a burning cross.

But, he didn't even mention the birther thing early on. In fact, he didn't go full out racist till San Bernidino. He's cracked policy wise, but he's for making the pill generic over the counter, leave at least for married women (why only married? a lot of couples don't care for religion or gummit involvement). He's doubling down on anti-abortion, but who knows what he really believes. He was for partial birth.

He wasn't all that bad when he was for reforming trade and thumbing his nose at Grover Norquist.

Of course he's now got a supply side tax cut.

It's abysmal Hillary vesue Donald who the fck knows what he believes in. Assuming one can forget his litany of uncivil comments.

Well, remember I voted for Trump in my primary - not that he wasn't going to win even if he showed up in white sheet with a burning cross.

But, he didn't even mention the birther thing early on. In fact, he didn't go full out racist till San Bernidino. He's cracked policy wise, but he's for making the pill generic over the counter, leave at least for married women (why only married? a lot of couples don't care for religion or gummit involvement). He's doubling down on anti-abortion, but who knows what he really believes. He was for partial birth.

He wasn't all that bad when he was for reforming trade and thumbing his nose at Grover Norquist.

It's abysmal Hillary vesue Donald who the fck knows what he believes in. Assuming one can forget his litany of uncivil comments.

He's gaining steam as Cankle's pluments. If he doesn't do something really stupid he may very well win it.

So says you and let's be honest, you're becoming the clown of the forum. You post your "thoughts"...get shellacked and then go into middle school mode with your name calling and childish insults.

It's noticed

Sassy, have I ever told you just how much I love your insights and, of course, your bumps of my threads????......If I haven't, my deepest apologies for my neglect.

Knowing full well that Trump's repeated funding and assertions that Obama was an "illegal" president usurping the office, Trump's handlers have urged his to offer some convoluted "apology" and that he now believes that Obama was actually born in the U.S.

However, following Trump's usual hubris, his fake apology will be rephrased as a "victory" for him in having forced Obama to show his long form birth certificate.

This latest ploy will mitigate Trump's possible loss of some within his base who are STILL adamant (after 8 years) that a dark-skinned man could ever become president and that Obama MUST be a Kenyan usurper.

I would not expect for Trump to ever say, "I was completely wrong in assuming that Obama was a foreign born faker".........Rather, Trump will take "credit" for forcing Obama's hand in the BC issue, AND avoid the ensuing problematic question on the birther movement during the upcoming debates.

So, who here will accept Trump's latest misdirection at an "apology?"
------------------------------------ i don't know the answer to your question but i do like when the TRUMP comes out of these silly things still looking good to his core supporters the DEPLORABLES Nat .

He's gaining steam as Cankle's pluments. If he doesn't do something really stupid he may very well win it.
He may. Hillary obviously is off her game, and she needs to just get back to being a conventional candidate and discussing policy .. which she' actually not horrible doing. She's just not good at personal infighting and has no charisma.

I think it'll boil down to how many white surbanites can ignore the stuff Donald has said.

He may. Hillary obviously is off her game, and she needs to just get back to being a conventional candidate and discussing policy .. which she' actually not horrible doing. She's just not good at personal infighting and has no charisma.

I think it'll boil down to how many white surbanites can ignore the stuff Donald has said.

Or how many blacks figure out the dem plantation isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Forum List

Back