Who will accept Trump's "apology" for funding the Birther Movement?

I've already responded to this... It's owned, handled, over. Still waiting for you to address Trumps role...
Trump was duped, bit off on it just like Hillary.

Libs are trying to make Trump's thoughts on Obama's citizenship seem like much bigger deal than it is. It's not. Who cares what he thinks about that issue. Obama is 4 months out from leaving office. If unquestionable proof came out today that Obama was born in Kenya nothing would be done before he left office. And there are so many other critical issues to deal with than this insignificant issue.
You gotta dig a little deeper to understand the issue. Clintons campaign staffer bit on it as they were competing in an election and this was a cheap way to disparage Obama, it's a dirty trick and is why she was fired. Trump doesn't mind playing the dirty tricks and this issue goes deeper than curiosity about a birthplace... Trump knows, you know and I know exactly what the whole birther movement was all about... Cheap bait for Obama haters to chew on. Some hate him for political reasons and some for racial reasons, this movement gave ammo to all the above which is why the racial terms have been thrown out there. It is being discussed now because apparently this race has become about character and not about policy. This goes straight to the character of Trump which is why it is being used by the Left.

I don't like it and would rather talk about issues. But I also don't like the lies and hypocrisy that are being thrown out there to defend Trump... I'll say again, just be honest and own it! Then we move on

Total bullshit

Not according to Hillary's campaign manager who admitted their campaign did so.

OWN IT! :p
Stop using my line if you're going to distort the facts. We already covered the campaigns roll in this... One staffer sent out an email about it... She got fired by the campaign. Apples and oranges compared to the subject at hand, Trump

I've already responded to this... It's owned, handled, over. Still waiting for you to address Trumps role...

Libs are trying to make Trump's thoughts on Obama's citizenship seem like much bigger deal than it is. It's not. Who cares what he thinks about that issue. Obama is 4 months out from leaving office. If unquestionable proof came out today that Obama was born in Kenya nothing would be done before he left office. And there are so many other critical issues to deal with than this insignificant issue.
His support for the Birther conspiracies is part of a pattern. For years, he's been into conspiracy theories such as, global warming is hoax created by the Chinese, vaccination causes autism, the Clintons murdered Vince Foster, asbestos is really safe, Scalia was murdered,....

Believing in conspiracy theories is pretty harmless unless you happen to be president of the United States.
Hillary bought into that same theory in 2008 - investigated it, circulated the story....so crazy, and now brain damaged, is a bad combo for Hillary as President. :p
Hillary didn't. Where did she every say in a public forum that Obama was not a US citizen. The closest you can get to that is a statement that one of the 500 to 1000 campaign workers forwarded an email about the birther claim to someone and was fired.

His support for the Birther conspiracies is part of a pattern. For years, he's been into conspiracy theories such as, global warming is hoax created by the Chinese....
"Global Warming" is a hoax...created by Al Gore and his progressive cronies for wealth and power. All of the scientific data proves that unequivocally. That's why progressives had to regroup and then rebrand "Global Warming" to "Climate Change" after all of that data proved they are liars.

When something is the truth - you don't have to rebrand it.
Haha, yeah, how dare us try and protect our environment. Perhaps this can be the selfie of the future

upload_2016-9-20_13-52-49.png

His support for the Birther conspiracies is part of a pattern. For years, he's been into conspiracy theories such as, global warming is hoax created by the Chinese....
"Global Warming" is a hoax...created by Al Gore and his progressive cronies for wealth and power. All of the scientific data proves that unequivocally. That's why progressives had to regroup and then rebrand "Global Warming" to "Climate Change" after all of that data proved they are liars.

When something is the truth - you don't have to rebrand it.
Haha, yeah, how dare us try and protect our environment. Perhaps this can be the selfie of the future

View attachment 90394
Tinfoil hat much Slade?

Thanks for that OPINION...but whether she thought so OR just put it out there to hurt his campaign, her campaign DID circulate the Birther story in 2008.
It is rediculous to compare the two, just be honest...
1. Clinton didn't start the birther movement, Trump lied when he accused her of that.
2. Andy Martin used the birther ploy in his 2004 campaign
3. One staffer in the Clinton campaign sent an email with the birther arguement and when the campaign found out they fired her. That is the extent of Clintons involvement.
4. You can't find one quote where Hillary promotes this lame idea, she has only argued against it
5. Trump is on record personally pushing and funding the birther narrative.

There is no comparison on the two and the weak deflection all you trumpeter are trying to throw back at Clinton only makes you look ignorants. Again I say, can we just be honest. Trump fucked up on this one... own it.
Hillary's camp circulated it in 2008...OWN IT! :p
Notice how y'all when from Hillary started it, as Trump lied about the other night, to Hillary circulated it, to Hillarys camp circulated it. Don't they call that moving the goalposts?
Hillary's Campaign circulated the story in 2008...as another link / emails proved some of ther staff / supporters even traveled to Kenya to investigate it. OWN IT! :p

Barry started it all 18 years before that accusing himself of being born in Kenya to his publisher. And his wife said two years later that he was born in Kenya. Amazing Democrats still blame Republicans for all that. But then they are a bunch of idiots

Kaz once again kazzing.

How can Barack Obama have started a controversy with something he didn't say in 1991, and that Birthers didn't find out about until 2012- 4 years after started Birthing.

A full year after your Messiah Trump started Birthing?

Amazing how Republicans just are determined to believe that Donald Trump was just a gullible tool of Barack Obama.

LOL

upload_2016-9-20_16-48-58.png

Total bullshit

Gunna give me another Breitbart piece?
I understand. You hate the news outlets that actually report what happened instead of pushing left-wing propaganda.

LOL - Breitbart- the 'news outlet' whose CEO is running Donald Trump's campaign.

But like all Birthers- Patty boy has nothing but lies, speculation and innuendo.

His support for the Birther conspiracies is part of a pattern. For years, he's been into conspiracy theories such as, global warming is hoax created by the Chinese, vaccination causes autism, the Clintons murdered Vince Foster, asbestos is really safe, Scalia was murdered,....

Believing in conspiracy theories is pretty harmless unless you happen to be president of the United States.
Hillary bought into that same theory in 2008 - investigated it, circulated the story....so crazy, and now brain damaged, is a bad combo for Hillary as President. :p
Hillary didn't. Where did she every say in a public forum that Obama was not a US citizen. The closest you can get to that is a statement that one of the 500 to 1000 campaign workers forwarded an email about the birther claim to someone and was fired.

Compare Hillary Clinton to Donadl Trump

Hillary Clinton- never suggested Barack Obama was not a citizen
Donald Trump- proclaimed loudly- on TV, in Tweets for 5 years that Barack Obama was probably not born in the United States.

And then blamed Clinton for Trump's own idiocy.

Birthers adore him- even after he told Americans "nope- I am not a Birther anymore'- and then winked at Birthers knowingly.....

Barry started it all 18 years before that accusing himself of being born in Kenya to his publisher. And his wife said two years later that he was born in Kenya. Amazing Democrats still blame Republicans for all that. But then they are a bunch of idiots

Oh, I agree...but that still doesn't take away from the FACT that since Hillary's Campaign engaged in, investigated, spread, circulated the 'Birther' nonsense she / her campaign BECAME 'BIRTHERS'!

No- the only candidate who is running for office who is a Birther is Donald Trump

upload_2016-9-20_16-53-24.png

Why do you want to believe that Donald Trump is a gullible Birther idiot?

It is rediculous to compare the two, just be honest...
1. Clinton didn't start the birther movement, Trump lied when he accused her of that.
2. Andy Martin used the birther ploy in his 2004 campaign
3. One staffer in the Clinton campaign sent an email with the birther arguement and when the campaign found out they fired her. That is the extent of Clintons involvement.
4. You can't find one quote where Hillary promotes this lame idea, she has only argued against it
5. Trump is on record personally pushing and funding the birther narrative.

There is no comparison on the two and the weak deflection all you trumpeter are trying to throw back at Clinton only makes you look ignorants. Again I say, can we just be honest. Trump fucked up on this one... own it.
Hillary's camp circulated it in 2008...OWN IT! :p
Notice how y'all when from Hillary started it, as Trump lied about the other night, to Hillary circulated it, to Hillarys camp circulated it. Don't they call that moving the goalposts?
Hillary's Campaign circulated the story in 2008...as another link / emails proved some of ther staff / supporters even traveled to Kenya to investigate it. OWN IT! :p
Dude, one staffer sent an email about it, fine call it circulated if you must, the campaign responded by firing the staffer and disavowing the idea. Thats exactly how they should have handled it. Now let's contrast with Trump. this is your chance to prove if you are a partisan hack or if you can be objective and honest
HILLARY'S campaign circulated, spread, the Birther Lie. HER staff investigated it and spread it in 2008. OWN IT! :p

Donald Trump himself circulated, spread and promoted the Birther lie.

For 5 years- from 2011 to 2016- hell Donald even hired investigators- Donald Trump owns it- he is the Grand Dragon of Birthers.

Donald Trump even offered $5 million dollars for proof of Obama's eligibility- of course like every Trump promise- he reneged on that too.

Donald Trump owns Birtherism.

upload_2016-9-20_16-54-54.png

Knowing full well that Trump's repeated funding and assertions that Obama was an "illegal" president usurping the office, Trump's handlers have urged his to offer some convoluted "apology" and that he now believes that Obama was actually born in the U.S.

However, following Trump's usual hubris, his fake apology will be rephrased as a "victory" for him in having forced Obama to show his long form birth certificate.

This latest ploy will mitigate Trump's possible loss of some within his base who are STILL adamant (after 8 years) that a dark-skinned man could ever become president and that Obama MUST be a Kenyan usurper.

I would not expect for Trump to ever say, "I was completely wrong in assuming that Obama was a foreign born faker".........Rather, Trump will take "credit" for forcing Obama's hand in the BC issue, AND avoid the ensuing problematic question on the birther movement during the upcoming debates.

So, who here will accept Trump's latest misdirection at an "apology?"

Your writing reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Elaine decided to use explamation marks all over the place. You quote everything. At least what she did was grammatically correct.
s

Your posts remind us all why at USMB 'kazzing' is a relevant description for any poster who continuously lies.

What "conspiracy"? I simply posted the actual bio's submitted by Barack Obama himself to both the Harvard Law Review and his literary agency and which were officially published for decades.

How does that equal a "conspiracy" Flopper? Have you become so unhinged that producing an actual historical record is "conspiracy" in your mind?!? Even Barack Obama didn't attempt to deny it - nor did the literary agency or the Harvard Law Review.
It's a conspiracy because it is complete BS. the bio was not submitted by Obama, the author has attested to that and owned the mistake... Every thing about this discussion is a manipulation and trump has been pulling the strings. He just pulled the curtain and admitted to it yet you mindless drones still don't get it.
Trump didn't make up the documents genius. Would you like to try again?

Nobody makes up the bio of another person. Nobody. It doesn't work that way (leave it to progressives not to know something this basic and this obvious). When I would appear in the media guides for our football programs - guess what would happen? The Sports Information Departments would call me and ask me to outline my achievements. How many varsity letters I had earned. How many awards and what were they. They would verify statistics they had on file. I submitted the entire media guide bio on me every single year. Just like each and every of the 100+ guys would do. Nobody could possible create a bio for someone else because nobody would know those kinds of intimate details of a person's life.

It is truly astounding how stupid progressives are... :banghead:
Oh my god you are right, you just proved it! Obama is a fraud!!! How in the world did he swindle so many people with hard evidence such as this? How did we let such a manipulator become president... This is all too much for me to handle, I need a drink.
It really is too much for you to handle. After all - you're a progressive. Whatever lies your leaders tell you, you blindly and obediently accept as fact.

Obama wrote those bio's. It's just a simple fact. The question is, why? Was it fraud so he could attend Ivy League institutions? Or was he actually born there? I have no idea. I'd like to know, but blind, obedient progressives such as yourself make that difficult since you won't stand up and demand answers.
Listen dude, he got a drivers license a passport and a social security card with his US birth certificate... Unless you think his parents got him illegal papers and a whole political party couldn't find it in their vetting, trump couldn't find solid evidence with his paid investigators, many journalist trying to dig up dirt, Obama haters like you trying to discredit him every chance you get... Well the reality looks pretty obvious. You are too far down the rabbit hole my friend. You've lost your objectivity.
Some people are too dumb for words. In this buffoons case he is an avalanche of stupidity wrapped up in a flash flood.

Last edited:
Total bullshit

I understand. You hate the news outlets that actually report what happened instead of pushing left-wing propaganda.

Breitbart makes up what happens and leaves out important information

They have never been a legitimate news source

Total bullshit

Breitbart makes up what happens and leaves out important information

They have never been a legitimate news source
Never have and never will.

I always enjoy watching left-wing loons like Ass-clap and leftwinger, have epic meltdowns in the face of facts that do not line up with the ideology they so desperately want to believe in. :lol:

You can always tell when the left-winger has lost the argument... they instantly resort to unsupportable, accusations against the source of the information they don't like, instead of providing a response to it.

What is worse, we just had a thread from a left-winger claiming that Trump said the world was flat, and cited a well known parody site. These people always accuse everyone of doing, what they themselves do.

I always enjoy watching left-wing loons like Ass-clap and leftwinger, have epic meltdowns in the face of facts that do not line up with the ideology they so desperately want to believe in. :lol:

You can always tell when the left-winger has lost the argument... they instantly resort to unsupportable, accusations against the source of the information they don't like, instead of providing a response to it.

What is worse, we just had a thread from a left-winger claiming that Trump said the world was flat, and cited a well known parody site. These people always accuse everyone of doing, what they themselves do.
Oh no doubt. Progressives are masters of projection. They call everyone racist (because they are), they claim everyone wants to destroy the U.S. (because they do), etc.

Forum List

Back