Bada, Bing

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
newsweek-obamamustgo369x367.jpg

No comment necessary, the cover says it all.

But isn't Newsweek part of the universally left-wing major media conspiracy?

Have you already picked which bridge you'll dangle over on Nov 6th?

In celebration?
No, this election will be a blow out for the GOP. Obama is lacking in all the things that elected him in 08: eager college students (now unemployed), strong union support (now unemployed), high black turnout (now unemployed),and a fawning press. Given his margin of victory in many states was a few thousand votes, those votes will now go to Romney/Ryan.

• Banned
"The numbers show the challenge the Obama campaign faces in replicating its 2008 performance and perhaps why it is putting so much effort and money into grassroots, get-out-the-vote work in precincts and neighborhoods across a dozen battleground states."

"Mr. Paleologos thinks the president might need some of those unlikely voters to win."

“Obama is looking at the polls and saying, ‘I don’t have enough support among the likely voter pie, so I may need a slice of the unlikely voter pie to win,” he said.

Read more: Poll: 40 percent of eligible voters unlikely to vote, a group Obama camp needs to reach | Fox News

"The numbers show the challenge the Obama campaign faces in replicating its 2008 performance and perhaps why it is putting so much effort and money into grassroots, get-out-the-vote work in precincts and neighborhoods across a dozen battleground states."

"Mr. Paleologos thinks the president might need some of those unlikely voters to win."

“Obama is looking at the polls and saying, ‘I don’t have enough support among the likely voter pie, so I may need a slice of the unlikely voter pie to win,” he said.

Read more: Poll: 40 percent of eligible voters unlikely to vote, a group Obama camp needs to reach | Fox News

Ruh-Roh.

He is in deep shit. And he knows it. Thus the relentlessly nasty, dirt slinging campaign.

In celebration?
No, this election will be a blow out for the GOP. Obama is lacking in all the things that elected him in 08: eager college students (now unemployed), strong union support (now unemployed), high black turnout (now unemployed),and a fawning press. Given his margin of victory in many states was a few thousand votes, those votes will now go to Romney/Ryan.

Shall we bookmark this post for posterity? Yes, let's do.

See ya November 7th!

He is in deep shit. And he knows it.

RCP Average 8/5 - 8/18 -- -- 47.8 44.4 Obama +3.4
Rasmussen Tracking 8/16 - 8/18 1500 LV 3.0 45 43 Obama +2
Gallup Tracking 8/12 - 8/18 3050 RV 2.0 45 47 Romney +2
CNN/Opinion Research 8/7 - 8/8 911 RV 3.5 52 45 Obama +7
Politico/GWU/Battleground 8/5 - 8/9 1000 LV 3.1 48 47 Obama +1
FOX News 8/5 - 8/7 930 RV 3.0 49 40 Obama +9

And Romney's leading in two (count 'em with me now...1....2!) swing states.

G'luck.

In celebration?

President Obama 332 Governor Romney 206

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map No Toss Ups

The numbers just continue to stay stuck right there.

G'luck.

In this poll, the only tossup state that Governor Romney leads in is North Carolina. And there, by only 1%.
RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

Ruh-Roh.

He is in deep shit. And he knows it. Thus the relentlessly nasty, dirt slinging campaign.

For several past campaigns, you fellows have played this game, while most of the Dems tried to campaign on policy and issues. So now you are getting a taste of your own medicine. And you are whining and bawling like a bunch of spanked babies.:badgrin:

Remove user from ignore listOld Rocks
This message is hidden because Old Rocks is on your ignore list.

View Post Today, 08:44 AM

View Post Today, 08:40 AM

Remove user from ignore listTruthmatters
This message is hidden because Truthmatters is on your ignore list.

View Post Today, 08:36 AM
Remove user from ignore list8537
This message is hidden because 8537 is on your ignore list.

View Post Today, 08:33 AM
shrug.jpg

G'luck.

Both sides have internal polls which must be accurate. Based on performance Obama's must be signalling some real issues.

G'luck.

Both sides have internal polls which must be accurate. Based on performance Obama's must be signalling some real issues.

You think both sides have internal polls that are more accurate than the largest polling outfits in the nation, and you know the results of these super-accurate polls based on the current campaigns?

OK then. Who could ever doubt ya?

Polls done for news media have a built in interest in showing a close race.
The rule is to go negative if you are down by 5 points or more. Obama's campaign went negative about out of the gate. Compare this campaign to 2008 and you see what a difference there is. No screaming crowds. No Hope N Change. No unicorns prancing. No kids singing Barack is Lord.
No, this is not 2008. He is toast. Only the most myopic haters of success and wealth enviers thinks Obama will get another term. And with the conventions and debates still ahead this will only get worse for Obama.

View Post Today, 08:44 AM

Remove user from ignore listTruthmatters
This message is hidden because Truthmatters is on your ignore list.

View Post Today, 08:36 AM
This message is hidden because 8537 is on your ignore list.

View Post Today, 08:33 AM
shrug.jpg

LOL. Poor bastard can't take the heat. He should get out of the kitchen:lol:

I love how Beretta feels it necessary to tell everyone that he's too close-minded and insecure to allow challenging opinions to cross his screen.

No, he's too busy to respond to stupidity and ignorance. I'm not quite busy enough not to take you down a few dozen notches every time you get in my face.

Forum List

Back