Bada, Bing

Polls done for news media have a built in interest in showing a close race.
The rule is to go negative if you are down by 5 points or more. Obama's campaign went negative about out of the gate. Compare this campaign to 2008 and you see what a difference there is. No screaming crowds. No Hope N Change. No unicorns prancing. No kids singing Barack is Lord.
No, this is not 2008. He is toast. Only the most myopic haters of success and wealth enviers thinks Obama will get another term. And with the conventions and debates still ahead this will only get worse for Obama.

LOL. Any excuse to avoid reality:razz:

Remove user from ignore listOld Rocks
This message is hidden because Old Rocks is on your ignore list.

View Post Today, 08:44 AM

View Post Today, 08:40 AM

View Post Today, 08:40 AM
Remove user from ignore listTruthmatters
This message is hidden because Truthmatters is on your ignore list.

View Post Today, 08:36 AM
Remove user from ignore list8537
This message is hidden because 8537 is on your ignore list.

View Post Today, 08:33 AM
Remove user from ignore list8537
shrug.jpg

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/240355-dreams-from-my-real-father-2.html#post5839837

the world doesnt go awy because you avert your eyes.

You just become unaware of the world.

Bad info in

Bad decisions out

I love how Beretta feels it necessary to tell everyone that he's too close-minded and insecure to allow challenging opinions to cross his screen.

No, he's too busy to respond to stupidity and ignorance. I'm not quite busy enough not to take you down a few dozen notches every time you get in my face.

The better question for 8537 is why knowing that I have him on ignore is why does he reply to me along with the other yokels?

The reason that I post that I have them on ignore every so often is just to let the respectable posters here know why I am not replying to them. Unfortunatley some folks here actually listen to these idiots.

By the way, thanks.

I love how Beretta feels it necessary to tell everyone that he's too close-minded and insecure to allow challenging opinions to cross his screen.

No, he's too busy to respond to stupidity and ignorance. I'm not quite busy enough not to take you down a few dozen notches every time you get in my face.

You do a good job of it too. Keep up the good work. :clap2:

The better question for 8537 is why knowing that I have him on ignore is why does he reply to me along with the other yokels?

Because just because you aren't willing to read alternative opinions doesn't mean I don't enjoy pointing out how wrong you are.

By the way, thanks.

But isn't Newsweek part of the universally left-wing major media conspiracy?

It's a shadow of its former self. Now it more closely resembles People mag rather than Time but still bends left, which is no surprise with Tina Brown at the helm.

It took some heat after a recent Romney cover story, so maybe this was an attempt to make itself look more fair and balanced?

But isn't Newsweek part of the universally left-wing major media conspiracy?

It's a shadow of its former self. Now it more closely resembles People mag rather than Time but still bends left, which is no surprise with Tina Brown at the helm.

It took some heat after a recent Romney cover story, so maybe this was an attempt to make itself look more fair and balanced?

That's too bad too since Obama and Co. think that People Magazine is the new standard in journalism.

Forum List

Back