bad things politicains do and their punishment

How about that time Tom Delay sent US marshalls after his democratic counter-parts for skipping town during a vote. That was...historic.

xen said:
How about that time Tom Delay sent US marshalls after his democratic counter-parts for skipping town during a vote. That was...historic.

sooooooooo

tom delay + truancy = ridicule

manu1959 said:
i am sure you are a legend in your own mind

OK smartass if you can show a link that states what Bush's IQ is then we have something to talk about. I am assuming that mine is higher because language skills figure high in those tests and he doesn't have very good language skills.

:link: :link: :link: :link: :link: :link: :link: :link: :link:

Nuc said:
OK smartass if you can show a link that states what Bush's IQ is then we have something to talk about. I am assuming that mine is higher because language skills figure high in those tests and he doesn't have very good language skills.

:link: :link: :link: :link: :link: :link: :link: :link: :link:

IQ means what exactly? A person could have a higher IQ then someone else and may be smarter in general studies. However they then don't have a freaking clue how to fix their car while the "dumber" person does. Does that make the one smarter then the other or vice versa?

Now there are complete morons in the world and there are very smart people, but using IQ to measure a person's "smartness" is the dumbest thing ive ever heard.

Nuc said:
I don't get to go on vacation when there's work to do, why should he? If he can't handle the job maybe he should get a different one, like owning a baseball team or something.

It's called a working vacation ,nuc. It's quite normal for all presidents to do this. Congress takes em too

insein said:
IQ means what exactly? A person could have a higher IQ then someone else and may be smarter in general studies. However they then don't have a freaking clue how to fix their car while the "dumber" person does. Does that make the one smarter then the other or vice versa?

Now there are complete morons in the world and there are very smart people, but using IQ to measure a person's "smartness" is the dumbest thing ive ever heard.

I didn't come out and claim to be smarter than Bush, but manu said I wasn't. I'm just making an argument in my favor, why shouldn't I?

Forum List

Back