Oct 28, 2004
california
nixon + breaking an entering = loss of office

clinton + adultery = fame

ted kennedy + manslaughter = left wing icon

jfk + adultery = left wing icon

your turn..............

The ClayTaurus said:
he got charged and convicted for going on vacation?

There are people (on your idiotic side) who claimed it was criminally negligent for him to DARE be on vacation during a hurricane.

rtwngAvngr said:
There are people (on your idiotic side) who claimed it was criminally negligent for him to DARE be on vacation during a hurricane.

When did I pick a side? The thread is "bad things politicians do and their punishment"

Is it a punishment to have an "idiotic" side claim you are criminally negligent?

The ClayTaurus said:
When did I pick a side? The thread is "bad things politicians do and their punishment"

Is it a punishment to have an "idiotic" side claim you are criminally negligent?

Is it honest to be a complete flaming lib and act like you're a reasonable adult?

rtwngAvngr said:
Is it honest to be a complete flaming lib and act like you're a reasonable adult?

Take a deep breath, I'm not the flaming lib you so desperately want me to be.

The ClayTaurus said:
Take a deep breath, I'm not the flaming lib you so desperately want me to be.

Go find a lie of Rush's then. And if you can't find one, rethink your opinion. Rethink what's it's based upon. If your so thoughtful and fair, this shouldn't be hard.

rtwngAvngr said:
Go find a lie of Rush's then. And if you can't find one, rethink your opinion. Rethink what's it's based upon. If your so thoughtful and fair, this shouldn't be hard.

So let's see, if I can't give you a lie that Rush said, I'm a flaming lib. And if I can, I might not be? Look, I never said Rush lied. I said he was a hypocrite. And you're thread jacking. AGAIN. :wank:

insein said:
tom delay + allegations = temporary leave

hillary clinton + allegations = loss of memory

Hillary Clinton + Court order = Magic turnup of redacted (that's edited for the unlawyerlike folk) documents three years after the court order is issued.

rtwngAvngr said:

I don't get to go on vacation when there's work to do, why should he? If he can't handle the job maybe he should get a different one, like owning a baseball team or something.

Nuc said:
I don't get to go on vacation when there's work to do, why should he? If he can't handle the job maybe he should get a different one, like owning a baseball team or something.
that is beacuse you are not as smart as W

hurrican + vacation = $ for halliburton and his oli buddies

shocking you intellectual standard bearers can't catch him though

Nuc said:

Bush is not a first responder; he's the president. He's supposed to delegate.

manu1959 said:
that is beacuse you are not as smart as W

hurrican + vacation = $ for halliburton and his oli buddies

shocking you intellectual standard bearers can't catch him though

You're right, I'm not as smart as Bush. I'm smarter.

Forum List

Back