Bad Parents = mentally disturbed killers

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Its being reported that this last mass shooter; mom, was stock piling weapons in her home, a nut herself. The Sandyhook, killer mother also was a stock piller of weapons, that eventually took her life. Gangs and thugs in Chicago are all products of bad parenting, thus the need for kids 16 and over to rage hell in communities, using guns. My point is this, folks we know our kids, we see things, we hear things, we talk.......at least those of us who are concerned about our kids. There are signs there, signs that we all know are signals alerting us that something is wrong with Jr. Why do we dismiss these signs as something normal? The guy that murdered the America Sniper Chris, his mother knew this kid was mental, why seek help through a vets organization that uses guns as therapy? I just think as parents, we need to be alert and watch for signals that our kids are giving off, that MOM, DAD, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!

Its being reported that this last mass shooter; mom, was stock piling weapons in her home, a nut herself. The Sandyhook, killer mother also was a stock piller of weapons, that eventually took her life. Gangs and thugs in Chicago are all products of bad parenting, thus the need for kids 16 and over to rage hell in communities, using guns. My point is this, folks we know our kids, we see things, we hear things, we talk.......at least those of us who are concerned about our kids. There are signs there, signs that we all know are signals alerting us that something is wrong with Jr. Why do we dismiss these signs as something normal? The guy that murdered the America Sniper Chris, his mother knew this kid was mental, why seek help through a vets organization that uses guns as therapy? I just think as parents, we need to be alert and watch for signals that our kids are giving off, that MOM, DAD, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!

You should consider make that your mission in life. As for convincing mom that her fer shit kid just might do the unthinkable, good luck with that shit. And don't forget to remind the "fer shit kids" mom that it was a really bad idea to turn her house into an ammo dump

Last edited:
I wonder what the stats are on these folks coming from single parent homes.....
Seems like people with issues (including homosexuality) come from (most particularly) single parent (Mother) homes....

.... people wonder why a Country should live by Christian Godly principles. This is why. Broken homes, lenient parenting, all thought to really not matter and to protect "fragile" ego's has only led to teens and young adults clueless about their identity and unable to deal with adverse situations and circumstances.

We are at the point now that we can't fix the damage, so, now we are trying to control people to "keep them from themselves" and others.....

There goes freedom.....

What US Government Approved and Safe Prescription Drugs was he on when he went on this shooting spree?

Country, instead of using electro shock therapy, is using medication to "control" the people....

We undo the damage we've caused, so, we'll medicate

You can actually be quite intelligent when you want to be. :beer:

The culture has changed drastically in the last few generations. I'd say with the baby boomers being spoiled, then their kids and now the kids of spoiled kids. Many don't want to admit permissiveness leads to undisciplined behavior. And many are put on drugs that make them even worse because it doesn't deal with the underlying issue. It's the band aid and pill approach.

What to do about it is a touch call since the media won't go there and it would require their help.

I have long posted here a connection to young men who kill others, are from single parent homes. Divorce, and those years leading up to it, can alter the course of a developing brain which on the average takes 20 years, to complete. Often a few more. Children have different coping skills and many are more sensitive than others and they withdraw feeling lost and helpless while many turn to a lifestyle that accepts them and welcomes them into their darkness, goals and agendas.

Hear this! Mercer, the OR killer POSTED on his social networking site...."anyone living in the NW don't go to school that day."

That should have been reported to authorities as soon as anyone read it. Possibly a massacre could have been prevented.

So the Japanese, Canadians, Australians, French, Scandinavians, Germans, Brits, et al. are all better parents than Americans? What stunning logic.

I have long posted here a connection to young men who kill others, are from single parent homes. Divorce, and those years leading up to it, can alter the course of a developing brain which on the average takes 20 years, to complete. Often a few more. Children have different coping skills and many are more sensitive than others and they withdraw feeling lost and helpless while many turn to a lifestyle that accepts them and welcomes them into their darkness, goals and agendas.

Hear this! Mercer, the OR killer POSTED on his social networking site...."anyone living in the NW don't go to school that day."

That should have been reported to authorities as soon as anyone read it. Possibly a massacre could have been prevented.

The bar for being considered dangerous and institutionalized before actually committing a crime in the U.S. is fairly high, because having bad thoughts is not a crime. What the right is lamely advocating is more intervention into the private lives of citizenry, sort of like in the film "Minority Report". That was fiction, by the way.

He is 26 years old. If you think there are limited services available for kids, you should see the resources available for adults.

104927-Elsa-Anna-Frozen-downvote-gif-DQb4.gif

.... people wonder why a Country should live by Christian Godly principles. This is why. Broken homes, lenient parenting, all thought to really not matter and to protect "fragile" ego's has only led to teens and young adults clueless about their identity and unable to deal with adverse situations and circumstances.

We are at the point now that we can't fix the damage, so, now we are trying to control people to "keep them from themselves" and others.....

There goes freedom.....

Yep. That's the ticket. Play arm chair psychologist and search for anything else to blame outside of lack of mental health care. It's much cheaper that way, innit? And then we feel really, really smart about it.

So the Japanese, Canadians, Australians, French, Scandinavians, Germans, Brits, et al. are all better parents than Americans? What stunning logic.
Could be but we know that kind of temper tantrum is relatively new here. What stunning logic to think the gun evolved.

There goes freedom.....

Yep. That's the ticket. Play arm chair psychologist and search for anything else to blame outside of lack of mental health care. It's much cheaper that way, innit? And then we feel really, really smart about it.

We all know, white people are mental ill when they wage hell and nigga's are just animals....all I was trying to imply is that as parents we need to look for warning signs in our kids, the signals are there.

He is 26 years old. If you think there are limited services available for kids, you should see the resources available for adults.

104927-Elsa-Anna-Frozen-downvote-gif-DQb4.gif

YOU DON'T TRY TO REACH OUT AT 26, YOU DON'T FIGURE SHIT IS BAD AT 26.....YOU SEE SIGNS AT 6, AT 16, ETC.

Oh and you left out dogs, cats and unicorns....anything is better than us, even dog shit stuck on a shoe.

Simple answer... Breakdown of the traditional American family.

A village(Hillary) has nothing to do with it...

many parents did alert....do you have a clue as to the costs of mental health care and how limited the availability of it is...

Trust me, I know about the limit resources out here, that's why instead of making college so gotdamned high, this country needs to invest in those wishing to pursue it as a career, let em go for free....or or or we could make all white women leave black men alone, cause we all know that's why a lot of em be hatin.....and we can make sure a black men never enters the white house again.

Forum List

Back