Bad News, Liberals. CBS Head Pollster; No Blue Wave

Sure...can I post your PM?

works for me.

I offered to meet Gator.....he declined but gave me permission to post the PM....I never asked him to drive and meet me..

"pretty sure I am not going to drive 500 miles to come meet you. I had stalker like you on a different broad, always trying to get me to meet him in some secluded place. you people are just weird."

I'll come see you kid.

Yeah, I am going to give some fucking stranger on the net the address to my house!

You just hold your breath and wait for it, I promise I will send it soon...:21::21::21::21::21::290968001256257790-final:

It's ok man, not one Lefty badass has ever backed up his shit.

Since you are the lefty here and the one acting like a badass, I will take your word for it

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

(smile) Sure thing kid.

Sure...can I post your PM?

works for me.

I offered to meet Gator.....he declined but gave me permission to post the PM....I never asked him to drive and meet me..

"pretty sure I am not going to drive 500 miles to come meet you. I had stalker like you on a different broad, always trying to get me to meet him in some secluded place. you people are just weird."

I'll come see you kid.

Yeah, I am going to give some fucking stranger on the net the address to my house!

You just hold your breath and wait for it, I promise I will send it soon...:21::21::21::21::21::290968001256257790-final:

It's ok man, not one Lefty badass has ever backed up his shit.
It's the smart thing to do to not give out information to creepy stalkers such as yourself.

Sure kid.

Sorry but he is predicting the Republicans will hold on to the House of Representatives.

Think of it this way, we're saving you from Pelosi. lol

"The CBS News Battleground Tracker has a panel of 5,700 registered voters, with the majority in the districts that are highly contested. That poll indicates that few House seats will change parties in November, with the GOP likely holding its majority in the House."

Midterm Elections Blue Wave Looking Doubtful, Says CBS News Head Pollster
How many times will your start one of these wishful thinking threads before November?
This is fucking CBS, idiot.

This is Dan Rather’s stomping grounds.

This is not “wishful thinking”, this is gloating that your dreams to destroy this country are dying.

Sorry but he is predicting the Republicans will hold on to the House of Representatives.

"The CBS News Battleground Tracker has a panel of 5,700 registered voters, with the majority in the districts that are highly contested. That poll indicates that few House seats will change parties in November, with the GOP likely holding its majority in the House."

How many times will your start one of these wishful thinking threads before November?

This is not “wishful thinking”, this is gloating that your dreams to destroy this country are dying.
You mean....what you trumpanzees keep squawking is "fake news"? :71:

Why did Gator run away?

YOU are the one who trusts CBS, not me.

If CBS is trying to save its credibility already then you idiots are in some deep shit, because CBS is basically saying that even if they keep lying about a “blue wave” Democrats are going to lose and they will look like even bigger idiots than they did in 2016.

If CBS is trying to save its credibility already then you idiots are in some deep shit, because CBS is basically saying that even if they keep lying about a “blue wave” Democrats are going to lose and they will look like even bigger idiots than they did in 2016.
Oh....? I love how you make stuff up....no wonder you're all enamored now with something that you claim is "fake news". :71:

CBS is right. The blue wave is a fraud. All republicans can stay home and not vote. They have nothing to worry about.

49D00E81-9F81-44A4-A7E0-3ABC037FBE50.jpeg

:lol:

Oh....? I love how you make stuff up....no wonder you're all enamored now with something that you claim is "fake news". :71:
I love how every post you make is nonsensical and yet you think you are the shit.

There are about a dozen polls saying the exact opposite. Turnout is the main consideration and we won’t know until election night so don’t pop your corks yet.

Why would anyone even vote republican. One of the main jobs of the GOP is to hold this prez in check. Instead they’ve done the opposite.
Our roads and bridges are crumbling. I constantly see blown tired on the road.
Where’s the infrastructure bill?
That’s one of the Dems main priorities.
Where’s the 6th installment of a healthcare bill?
Where’s immigration reform?

The GOP have failed miserably but you enable their failures.
You had 8 YEARS to do an infrastructure bill what happened and 4 2 of those years you controlled BOTH houses of Congress. Remind us about Obama's shovel ready bill that funneled MILLIONS into liberal political coffers but BUILT NOTHING.

Golfing Gator

Where did you go?

Ahhh, did my little stalker miss me! that is so darn cute!

Sorry to leave you, but I had some work to do on dinner...

Brined beer butt chicken, homemade cornbread, cauliflower mash, fresh snap beans sauteed with olive oil and bacon and some fresh fruit compote over homemade short bread for desert.

The bird has been slow cooking on the grill for the last 1.5 hours and is getting close to being done.

Feast fit for a king!

Forum List

Back