Bad News, Liberals. CBS Head Pollster; No Blue Wave

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Sorry but he is predicting the Republicans will hold on to the House of Representatives.

Think of it this way, we're saving you from Pelosi. lol

"The CBS News Battleground Tracker has a panel of 5,700 registered voters, with the majority in the districts that are highly contested. That poll indicates that few House seats will change parties in November, with the GOP likely holding its majority in the House."

Midterm Elections Blue Wave Looking Doubtful, Says CBS News Head Pollster

Sorry but he is predicting the Republicans will hold on to the House of Representatives.

"The CBS News Battleground Tracker has a panel of 5,700 registered voters, with the majority in the districts that are highly contested. That poll indicates that few House seats will change parties in November, with the GOP likely holding its majority in the House."

Now we have to work so the GOP GAINS House seats and as many Senate seats as we can to turn this into a convincing RED WAVE to shut these assholes up and get Trump’s agenda into overdrive.

I got to thinking more about the low turnout in Ohio 12 recently, and I can’t help but wonder if the turnout was similar in the primary of states like Michigan and Minnesota; because if that is a similar case then if we matched the turnout percentage of the Democrats in the general, it would literally be a blowout victory for us in Michigan and Minnesota.

Didn't you just call CBS a 'fake news source" yesterday? :lol:

Didn't you just call CBS a 'fake news source" yesterday? :lol:
It still is.

But Democrats don’t think it is.

What was his prediction for the general election?

Oh look….another "Conservative" defending the Left....

I asked a question, how the hell is that defending anything?

you are fucking pathetic.

You haven't "asked" me anything boy....

How many times will your start one of these wishful thinking threads before November?

So, your reading level is at the 1st grade also, makes sense. Maybe when you get to second grade grammar they will teach you what a question mark is. Once you get that lesson come back and we can talk some more.

How many times will your start one of these wishful thinking threads before November?

Pubs are in control...anything "wishful" comes from you.

So, your reading level is at the 1st grade also, makes sense. Maybe when you get to second grade grammar they will teach you what a question mark is. Once you get that lesson come back and we can talk some more.

Look out kid....your "putter" might end up where you don't want it....

Oh, scary another internet badass! Is there anything more pathetic than some pussy making threats over the internet?

Oh, scary another internet badass! Is there anything more pathetic than some pussy making threats over the internet?

Not at all, I'll be in Orlando in October. Wanna talk?

Yes, the Pubs are, which is why we have been adding $ 4,028,424,573 a day to the debt since Jan 1st.

Not at all, I'll be in Orlando in October. Wanna talk?

Well, since I live in the mid-west I hope you have a darn good time there. Just got back from Ponte Verda myself, a nice relaxing week in a beach house 50 yards from the water!

IMG_1606.jpg

Yes, the Pubs are, which is why we have been adding $ 4,028,424,573 a day to the debt since Jan 1st.

Pubs suck man, they lie every bit as much as the Dems do.

I'll be in Orlando in October wanna talk?

There are about a dozen polls saying the exact opposite. Turnout is the main consideration and we won’t know until election night so don’t pop your corks yet.

Why would anyone even vote republican. One of the main jobs of the GOP is to hold this prez in check. Instead they’ve done the opposite.
Our roads and bridges are crumbling. I constantly see blown tired on the road.
Where’s the infrastructure bill?
That’s one of the Dems main priorities.
Where’s the 6th installment of a healthcare bill?
Where’s immigration reform?

The GOP have failed miserably but you enable their failures.

Forum List

Back