Bad News, Liberals. CBS Head Pollster; No Blue Wave

Sorry but he is predicting the Republicans will hold on to the House of Representatives.

Think of it this way, we're saving you from Pelosi. lol

"The CBS News Battleground Tracker has a panel of 5,700 registered voters, with the majority in the districts that are highly contested. That poll indicates that few House seats will change parties in November, with the GOP likely holding its majority in the House."

Midterm Elections Blue Wave Looking Doubtful, Says CBS News Head Pollster
How many times will your start one of these wishful thinking threads before November?

Pubs are in control...anything "wishful" comes from you.
The repukes/ 45 have run up the largest debt in history.
45 just passed the largest spending bill in history.
You think that deserves to be rewarded with your vote.
The GOP used to SAY they’re for fiscal sanity but that’s gone right out the window under this enabling Congress.

BF8FD6DA-83EF-4D6D-B825-DB83867625ED.jpeg
The Dems are energized and suburban women are sick to death of 45’s vile behavior along with so many other demographics.

There will be a blue wave. It’s the right thing to do.

Sorry but he is predicting the Republicans will hold on to the House of Representatives.

"The CBS News Battleground Tracker has a panel of 5,700 registered voters, with the majority in the districts that are highly contested. That poll indicates that few House seats will change parties in November, with the GOP likely holding its majority in the House."

There are about a dozen polls saying the exact opposite. Turnout is the main consideration and we won’t know until election night so don’t pop your corks yet.

Why would anyone even vote republican. One of the main jobs of the GOP is to hold this prez in check. Instead they’ve done the opposite.
Our roads and bridges are crumbling. I constantly see blown tired on the road.
Where’s the infrastructure bill?
That’s one of the Dems main priorities.
Where’s the 6th installment of a healthcare bill?
Where’s immigration reform?

The GOP have failed miserably but you enable their failures.
Democrats never held Obama in check.

But some might be "close" and in Liberal bizarro world that's somehow a win

We are talking my little statist friend

Sure...can I post your PM?

works for me.

I offered to meet Gator.....he declined but gave me permission to post the PM....I never asked him to drive and meet me..

"pretty sure I am not going to drive 500 miles to come meet you. I had stalker like you on a different broad, always trying to get me to meet him in some secluded place. you people are just weird."

I'll come see you kid.

There are about a dozen polls saying the exact opposite. Turnout is the main consideration and we won’t know until election night so don’t pop your corks yet.

Why would anyone even vote republican. One of the main jobs of the GOP is to hold this prez in check. Instead they’ve done the opposite.
Our roads and bridges are crumbling. I constantly see blown tired on the road.
Where’s the infrastructure bill?
That’s one of the Dems main priorities.
Where’s the 6th installment of a healthcare bill?
Where’s immigration reform?

The GOP have failed miserably but you enable their failures.
Congress stalling on all of that. But you know this.

works for me.

I offered to meet Gator.....he declined but gave me permission to post the PM....I never asked him to drive and meet me..

"pretty sure I am not going to drive 500 miles to come meet you. I had stalker like you on a different broad, always trying to get me to meet him in some secluded place. you people are just weird."

I'll come see you kid.

Yeah, I am going to give some fucking stranger on the net the address to my house!

You just hold your breath and wait for it, I promise I will send it soon...:21::21::21::21::21::290968001256257790-final:

View attachment 211351 The Dems are energized and suburban women are sick to death of 45’s vile behavior along with so many other demographics.

There will be a blue wave. It’s the right thing to do.
LOL

You sound like a child.

If CBS is telling you that there likely won’t be a blue wave, then there won’t be one. CBS wants a blue wave more than you dipshits do.

works for me.

I'll come see you kid.

Yeah, I am going to give some fucking stranger on the net the address to my house!

You just hold your breath and wait for it, I promise I will send it soon...:21::21::21::21::21::290968001256257790-final:
(smile) I proved my point son. You're a puss.

What was his prediction for the general election?

Oh look….another "Conservative" defending the Left....

I asked a question, how the hell is that defending anything?

you are fucking pathetic.

You haven't "asked" me anything boy....

So, your reading level is at the 1st grade also, makes sense. Maybe when you get to second grade grammar they will teach you what a question mark is. Once you get that lesson come back and we can talk some more.

Look out kid....your "putter" might end up where you don't want it....
Oh dear...one of those subtle threat posts.

How many times will your start one of these wishful thinking threads before November?

Yes, the Pubs are, which is why we have been adding $ 4,028,424,573 a day to the debt since Jan 1st.

Pubs suck man, they lie every bit as much as the Dems do.

I'll be in Orlando in October wanna talk?
Which Disney character do you play? Goofy or Dumbo?

Oh look….another "Conservative" defending the Left....

I asked a question, how the hell is that defending anything?

you are fucking pathetic.

You haven't "asked" me anything boy....

So, your reading level is at the 1st grade also, makes sense. Maybe when you get to second grade grammar they will teach you what a question mark is. Once you get that lesson come back and we can talk some more.

Look out kid....your "putter" might end up where you don't want it....
Oh dear...one of those subtle threat posts.

Talking is only a "threat" to effeminate little girls like you and Gator.

works for me.

I'll come see you kid.

It's ok man, not one Lefty badass has ever backed up his shit.

Yes, the Pubs are, which is why we have been adding $ 4,028,424,573 a day to the debt since Jan 1st.

Pubs suck man, they lie every bit as much as the Dems do.

I'll be in Orlando in October wanna talk?
Which Disney character do you play? Goofy or Dumbo?
Disney is all Democrats.

works for me.

I'll come see you kid.

Since you are the lefty here and the one acting like a badass, I will take your word for it

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

works for me.

I'll come see you kid.

It's the smart thing to do to not give out information to creepy stalkers such as yourself.

Forum List

Back