Zone1 Bad news for classic film fans

See50

May 26, 2022
I have just witness the worst case of obscenity on the movie real variety channel. As I had guess earlier . The DISNEY FASCIST have censored Joseph Mankiewicz racist character in no way out. I already blasted Disney.What next? Banning pinky because a white actress is playing her instead of Lina Horne ?

No Way Out is a 1987 American neo-noir[1] political action thriller film directed by Roger Donaldson and starring Kevin Costner, Gene Hackman, Will Patton, and Sean Young. Howard Duff, George Dzundza, Jason Bernard, Fred Thompson, and Iman appear in supporting roles. The film is based on the 1946 novel The Big Clock by Kenneth Fearing, previously filmed as The Big Clock (1948) and Police Python 357 (1976).
This is another title of the same name ,but it was made in 1950.It was Sidney Poitier first leading role,although from a separate but equal perspective of the time, It was also courageous at the time that republican Darryl F Zanuvck.Fox owner promotes black people as third dimensional characters and a leading role. This was daring. Richard widmark plays a racist character who is a thieves who got shot . He hates Sidney and insults him. Disney owns the fox legacy . They deleted the racist language on both the french connection and this film,in the name of tolerance,for maximizing profit You tube has an old print uncut,without permission of copy right owner

I have just witness the worst case of obscenity on the movie real variety channel. As I had guess earlier . The DISNEY FASCIST have censored Joseph Mankiewicz racist character in no way out. I already blasted Disney.What next? Banning pinky because a white actress is playing her instead of Lina Horne ?
My late husband suffered from a condition known as dementia for several years, and I noticed that he really liked movies from the forties through the 90s, so every week I'd pick up two-dollar dvds from Good Will so he could keep his mind active, and he really enjoyed the discs I brought home. We both worked late hours all our lives, so it was fun catching up on movies we never had time to see in our working years. When he couldn't sleep, he'd go get his favorite movie, which was "O Brother, Where Art Thou," just because it was so over-the-top amusing. I liked it too, because of the one hilarious song...something about a man's constant sorrows... :laughing0301:

This one has some very interesting musical contributions...

Last edited:
My late husband suffered from a condition known as dementia for several years, and I noticed that he really liked movies from the forties through the 90s, so every week I'd pick up two-dollar dvds from Good Will so he could keep his mind active, and he really enjoyed the discs I brought home. We both worked late hours all our lives, so it was fun catching up on movies we never had time to see in our working years. When he couldn't sleep, he'd go get his favorite movie, which was "O Brother, Where Art Thou," just because it was so over-the-top amusing. I liked it too, because of the one hilarious song...something about a man's constant sorrows... :laughing0301:

This one has some very interesting musical contributions...

I love that movie, too. Ralph Stanley's cover of of an old 1850's song, O Death, is both outstanding and disturbing on that soundtrack. nobody knows what the original version sounded like.

Forum List

Back