Bad news and worse news

Same polls that showed Hillary winning the election I believe.
they were figuring on the over all vote not the electorial so they were right

No poll before the election took into account electoral votes, ever? Not a single one?

Not even RCP? Are you sure?

Just for the fun of it, I looked at the Associated Press Poll---it was actually done with the University of Chicago---it is as hyper-liberal a shit hole as you will ever come across---they interviewed 47 Democrats for every 32 Republicans---in short, take this bogus bullshit and shove it up your Bolshevik asses---its not a poll; its pure propaganda.....presumably devised and published to try to bolster the spirits of the Obama/Bolshevik Cause in America which is about to be overwhelmed in a shit-storm of bad news about corruption, sedition and treason in the Democratic Party and its entrenched Deep State
Is this a shithole too ?
Well, who could have guessed this would have happened?

Last-Minute Real Estate Tax Break In GOP Bill Will Benefit Trump
President Donald Trump has made tens of millions of dollars of rental income that could be subjected to a special new tax break in the Republicans’ tax legislation…
IBTIMES.COM
Fucking liar

Yes. I'm sure that Trump being a fucking liar has a lot to do with the drastic drop in his approval ratings. Most already knew that, but his supporters are finally accepting that fact.

Just for the fun of it, I looked at the Associated Press Poll---it was actually done with the University of Chicago---it is as hyper-liberal a shit hole as you will ever come across---they interviewed 47 Democrats for every 32 Republicans---in short, take this bogus bullshit and shove it up your Bolshevik asses---its not a poll; its pure propaganda.....presumably devised and published to try to bolster the spirits of the Obama/Bolshevik Cause in America which is about to be overwhelmed in a shit-storm of bad news about corruption, sedition and treason in the Democratic Party and its entrenched Deep State
Is this a shithole too ?
Well, who could have guessed this would have happened?

Last-Minute Real Estate Tax Break In GOP Bill Will Benefit Trump
President Donald Trump has made tens of millions of dollars of rental income that could be subjected to a special new tax break in the Republicans’ tax legislation…
IBTIMES.COM
Fucking liar

Yes. I'm sure that Trump being a fucking liar has a lot to do with the drastic drop in his approval ratings. Most already knew that, but his supporters are finally accepting that fact.
Hope you're right Takes a lot to knock some sense into their hard heads

The polls showed Hillary winning the popular vote, which she did. No poll every claimed to be representing the EC.

Clinton far ahead in Electoral College race: Reuters/Ipsos poll

The Reuters/Ipsos States of the Nation project was not a poll, it was an analysis of polls.

Okay.....and????

The polls showed Hillary winning the popular vote, which she did. No poll every claimed to be representing the EC.

The Reuters/Ipsos States of the Nation project was not a poll, it was an analysis of polls.

Okay.....and????

So, no poll claimed to be representing the EC. This project took multiple polls and analysed and gave their opinion. And also Nov 3 they noted swing states that were once in Clinton's favor had now become toss ups. Which was accurate as well.

Wouldn't you know (fake?) bad news and worse news is actually good news to the angry crazy left. No wonder they lost everything from the majority in congress and the Presidency and most governors in the last six years.

As we don't elect the President with the popular that was stupid and wrong.

Trump was lucky.

He was lucky that he ran against a terrible candidate, possibility the worst history of the country. A terrible candidate who also pretty much quit campaign in late Sept when she figured she had this in the bag.

Okay.....and????

So, no poll claimed to be representing the EC. This project took multiple polls and analysed and gave their opinion. And also Nov 3 they noted swing states that were once in Clinton's favor had now become toss ups. Which was accurate as well.

I see. So what you're saying is that polls favored Trump for the EC, and this analysis took those Trump favorability polls and determined that Hillary was far ahead of Trump?

How did they do that I wonder?

As we don't elect the President with the popular that was stupid and wrong.

Trump was lucky.

He was lucky that he ran against a terrible candidate, possibility the worst history of the country. A terrible candidate who also pretty much quit campaign in late Sept when she figured she had this in the bag.
IMHO trump was a far worse candidate lied his ass off bashed all the candidates and showed he would be an inept rep for America

Forum List

Back