My Trump disappointment: Bureaucracies still alive and well....

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
I've said it before and I'll say it again: the two biggest threats to our freedom are bureaucrats and lifelong appointed judges. That's because both can rule over people without any accountability.

That being the case, I'm very disappointed in the Trump administration for the survival of bureaucracies. In fact, Trump just used one to get rid of Net Neutrality. Of course, he may have not had a choice in the matter since it was they who issued it in the first place.

Im sure there are bigger fish to fry, but I think bureaucracies are a major problem in our country and it does need to be addressed. In fact I'm for getting rid of just about every single bureaucracy.

Bureaucracies are costly, unconstitutional, overpowering, and only serve to carry out the wishes of politicians who make unpopular politics and don't want their name associated with them.

Agree to a point .every thing has more than two sides. we need balance, not my way or the highway.

Agree to a point .every thing has more than two sides. we need balance, not my way or the highway.

I don't know why citizens need bureaucracies. As I pointed out, I can understand why politicians want them.

It's not like our Congress is so overworked with so many hours that they can't do the job of what bureaucracies do. After all, bureaucracies create laws, impose fines, and even taxes. Isn't that what the job of Congress is supposed to be?

Forum List

Back