Bad news and worse news

George W. Bush October 2008 = 25%
Richard Nixon July - Aug 1974 = 24%
Donald Trump Aug - Dec. 2017 = 35%

Sure enough, another right wing idiot sinks to he challenge....

GWB was in the midst of 800,000 NEW unemployed per month and had us in a quagmire in two wars......

and Nixon was in the midst of facing impeachment.......

While our "beloved" Trump has ONLY his own fuck ups to blame for losing his own base cultists.....

Same polls that showed Hillary winning the election I believe.

The polls showed Hillary winning the popular vote, which she did. No poll every claimed to be representing the EC.

No poll every claimed to be representing the EC.

That's hilarious!!!

I am glad the truth is funny to you.

View attachment 166315

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House

Hilarious!!!

You're an idiot. RCP according to the map you posted was only wrong about one state.

There’s bad news and there’s worse news for President Donald Trump in new polls released this week.

First comes the latest round of polling showing that Trump is the most unpopular president on record.

Just 32% of respondents to a new Associated Press-NORC poll said they approved of the job Trump is doing as president, while an overwhelming 67% they disapproved.

Among those who don’t think the president is doing a good job, more than half say they “strongly disapprove” of his work.

The poll — conducted earlier this month — also suggests that nearly 70% of Americans believe the United States is “heading in the wrong direction.”

TRUMP’S BASE CONTINUES TO WEAKEN
Trump’s poor poll numbers are nothing new.

But as his first year in office draws to a close, he also appears to be losing his base.

A Suffolk University poll released this week suggests Trump’s once strong popularity among Fox News viewers like himself is plunging.
Polls are funny.
image.jpeg

There’s bad news and there’s worse news for President Donald Trump in new polls released this week.

First comes the latest round of polling showing that Trump is the most unpopular president on record.

Just 32% of respondents to a new Associated Press-NORC poll said they approved of the job Trump is doing as president, while an overwhelming 67% they disapproved.

Among those who don’t think the president is doing a good job, more than half say they “strongly disapprove” of his work.

The poll — conducted earlier this month — also suggests that nearly 70% of Americans believe the United States is “heading in the wrong direction.”

But as his first year in office draws to a close, he also appears to be losing his base.

A Suffolk University poll released this week suggests Trump’s once strong popularity among Fox News viewers like himself is plunging.
Polls are funny.
View attachment 166319

That's not from a poll.

Polls are funny.
View attachment 166319

That's not from a poll.
Donald Trump’s chances of winning are approaching zero

Analysis: Trump has 1% chance of nomination - CNNPolitics

Donald Trump has no serious chance of winning

The polls showed Hillary winning the popular vote, which she did. No poll every claimed to be representing the EC.

That's hilarious!!!

View attachment 166315

Hilarious!!!

You're an idiot. RCP according to the map you posted was only wrong about one state.

The earlier RCP maps showed Hillary with a huge lead in the EC.

That's hilarious!!!

View attachment 166315

Hilarious!!!

The earlier RCP maps showed Hillary with a huge lead in the EC.
All the polls correct themselves the last couple of days so they can say how close they were. It's all fake news until then.

I think communism is a dead issue.

Is that why Hillary and Obama were kissing Putin's butt?

Don't think so...as I recall, they put the sanctions on that Trump is trying to take off....just sayin'
even congress ok'ed them and trump refuses to implement them doesn't want to anger his buddy putin

Putin kept Hillary out of the White House we owe him a huge favor.

I think communism is a dead issue.

Is that why Hillary and Obama were kissing Putin's butt?

Don't think so...as I recall, they put the sanctions on that Trump is trying to take off....just sayin'
even congress ok'ed them and trump refuses to implement them doesn't want to anger his buddy putin

Putin kept Hillary out of the White House we owe him a huge favor.
are they still polling about 1500 people out of 300 Million?

they were figuring on the over all vote not the electorial so they were right
As we don't elect the President with the popular that was stupid and wrong.

Trump was lucky.

Exactly!

He ran against the most qualified candidate in the history of America........lucky.

She ran a terrible campaign, but her qualifications to do the job were unquestionable. Trump has no qualifications to do the job.

That's hilarious!!!

View attachment 166315

Hilarious!!!

Not a poll dummy.

Just for the fun of it, I looked at the Associated Press Poll---it was actually done with the University of Chicago---it is as hyper-liberal a shit hole as you will ever come across---they interviewed 47 Democrats for every 32 Republicans---in short, take this bogus bullshit and shove it up your Bolshevik asses---its not a poll; its pure propaganda.....presumably devised and published to try to bolster the spirits of the Obama/Bolshevik Cause in America which is about to be overwhelmed in a shit-storm of bad news about corruption, sedition and treason in the Democratic Party and its entrenched Deep State

But when one comes out that says what you like, you're trumpet it and say how great it is?

which begs the question, where do the trumptards on this board come from?

DRHayLvW4AECEsv.jpg:large

nutty muddy... troll by

they were figuring on the over all vote not the electorial so they were right
As we don't elect the President with the popular that was stupid and wrong.

Trump was lucky.

Exactly!

He ran against the most qualified candidate in the history of America........lucky.

She ran a terrible campaign, but her qualifications to do the job were unquestionable. Trump has no qualifications to do the job.

her qualifications to do the job were unquestionable.

What were her executive qualifications again?

Forum List

Back