Bad behavoir by Yankees fans

Report: Yankees fans taunt Zack Greinke about social anxiety disorder and depression; one fan ejected

Apparently the fans of New York were cannibalizing their own pitcher due to him struggling on the mound, calling out to him saying his first name was Donald, then saying obscene things about his mother, and then turning on him by making fun of the medications he takes for anxiety and other mental issues he has struggled with over the years. The pitcher claims he heard none of it and tried to down play it, but he actually has class and does not belong in New York.

I love the fact that a team the spends more money on their bull pen than Tampa Bay spends on their entire team cannot buy a World Series ring.

Hilarious. What ineptitude New Yorkers seem to have.

thats no surprise. they threw a smokebomb at reggie jackson in the 77 series. damn its one thing to throw it at an opposing player like the cubs did with the padres in a playoff game in the 80's but your OWN player.keep it classy yankee fans.:2up:

New York is a Democratic state. What do you expect. I am a Yankees fan but the behavior is inexcusable. I have been to a lot of Yankee games and have never witnessed in person the fans throwing stuff on the field. Philly fans yes and they assault people. Anyone who says the Yankees suck doesn’t watch baseball. You don’t win 27 World Series by sucking and the Mets will never be in the same league as the Yankees. The Yankee players are classy athletes. Jeter, Rivera, Posada, and many more. New York fans are passionate but sometimes they step over the line like any other teams fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yea like dodger fans who beat the shit out of you in the parking lot......

Yankee fans don’t attack people.

New York is a Democratic state. What do you expect. I am a Yankees fan but the behavior is inexcusable. I have been to a lot of Yankee games and have never witnessed in person the fans throwing stuff on the field. Philly fans yes and they assault people. Anyone who says the Yankees suck doesn’t watch baseball. You don’t win 27 World Series by sucking and the Mets will never be in the same league as the Yankees. The Yankee players are classy athletes. Jeter, Rivera, Posada, and many more. New York fans are passionate but sometimes they step over the line like any other teams fans.

that you know of....

Report: Yankees fans taunt Zack Greinke about social anxiety disorder and depression; one fan ejected

Apparently the fans of New York were cannibalizing their own pitcher due to him struggling on the mound, calling out to him saying his first name was Donald, then saying obscene things about his mother, and then turning on him by making fun of the medications he takes for anxiety and other mental issues he has struggled with over the years. The pitcher claims he heard none of it and tried to down play it, but he actually has class and does not belong in New York.

I love the fact that a team the spends more money on their bull pen than Tampa Bay spends on their entire team cannot buy a World Series ring.

What do you expect for a bunch of morons represented by AOC and Nadler. Look at their mayor.

What do you expect for a bunch of morons represented by AOC and Nadler. Look at their mayor.

True dat.

Maybe Jerry should have a telethon to raise money for the retards.

jerry-lewis-telethon.jpg

Has not our New Yorker president taunted a reporter with a disability?
you must get taunted all the time . Could it be you've got small hands ? .

Uhhhmmmm.... Congresscritters don't run baseball teams, shit-for-brains. And even if they did, NEITHER ONE of those Reps' district includes the Wankees, you pathetic wannabe partisan HACK.

Look up --- we're in the SPORTS section, ya goddam black hole of ignance.

that you know of....

I go to about 40 plus games a year and all the other games I watch. Yankee fans are passionate but there not thugs.

Half the Yankee fans are from NJ. NYC is a Democratic state which is why I dislike it so much. Yankee fans are not even close to being the worst in the league. They are in the bottom 5.

that you know of....

I go to about 40 plus games a year and all the other games I watch. Yankee fans are passionate but there not thugs.

The Red Sox-Yankees Rivalry Turns Violent and Even Deadly

that you know of....

The Red Sox-Yankees Rivalry Turns Violent and Even Deadly

i also remember once in the 80's when i was watching a red sox yankees game played in NY,jim rice jumped over the stands charged into the stands and got into it with some fanscause they were making racist remarks about him and his family.

that you know of....

:lmao:

Fans from grungy blue collar cities and some others can be tough. The Philadelphia Flyers Hockey team had a player named Bobby Clarke in the 1970's and 1980's. When they played the Rangers in New York the fans would throw sugar cubes on the ice. The reason...Clarke was a diabetic.

Forum List

Back