2023 MLB season

Braves had better wake up, can the Phillies keep riding the wave? They are hot. And the hottest team right now is the Texas Rangers.

I'm calling it today, Rangers are 2023 champions.
sure hope you are right.,I will GLADLY accept that scenario.ANYBODY in the american league accept the fucking ASTROS,anybody in the american league other than them and i will be a happy camper. hate the dodgers and braves being big market teams so if it is the rangers against one of those two teams,then i will be the rangers biggest cheerleader,hate those fucking big market teams.

my dream would have been the orioles and d backs but sense the orioles season is over my new dream scenairo would be the rangers and d backs,would not care which one won sense they are both small market teams.

dont know why you cant believe it,there is a reason why they are called the twinkies.this is not the same twins team that won the world series against the cardinals and the braves in the late 80's:auiqs.jpg:
Well, here’s one statistics to look at. And this applies to the twins and other teams. When there is a runner on third base with no outs it’s there is a 90% chance that they will score. Those are the numbers regardless of how good a team is.

Now, with the bases loaded and one out, I don’t know the exact numbers, but any team in the major league has a high percentage of at least getting one one through.

And any event, brother I always appreciate your posts. You’re very informed on sports probably more so than me.

The league championship series is going to be a lot of fun to watch. I’m thinking it’s going to be

diamondbacks versus braves… even though the Braves are about to lose I think they’re going to come back.

Rangers versus Astros.

Looks like the Astros are going to win today unless the twins come back.

The Dodgers lost three games in a row in the postseason. The team cannot win without Bellinger, who was sent off to Chicago.

Arizona and Texas peaking at the opportune moment.
IMG_0671.jpeg

The Dodgers' management traded big-name batters off in the past few seasons after winning the World Series, starting with Turner. The management dismantled the winning team to make big bucks and there was a consequence.

The Dodgers' management traded big-name batters off in the past few seasons after winning the World Series, starting with Turner. The management dismantled the winning team to make big bucks and there was a consequence.

they have no problems during the season winning games....its just the post season games they choke....they dont have any money ballplayers that crank it up a notch when the playoffs start like Reggie Jackson used to do.....

I hope this is a different Rangers team, the Astros have owned them for years, including this season. I hope this time it is different, and I'm hoping that Scherzer will bring a little magic to the rotation, although I'd say upfront that I would rather have Verlander in the rotation.

i pick philly.....they did it last year and they are playing good ball and at home....they are the defending nat league champs....the road to the series is through them....

if they can score. Strider went 7 in game 1. The PHI guy was sort of a BP game (3 innings) using 7 relievers. Most if them 1 inning each. PHI won 3-0

IPHERKPC-STERA
7.051894-631.29
0.110112-60.00
0.200115-90.00
1.000111-70.00
9.06111132-85
Phillies Pitching
PITCHERS
R. Suarez
J. Hoffman(W, 1-0)
S. Dominguez(H, 1)
J. Alvarado(H, 2)
O. Kerkering(H, 1)
M. Strahm(H, 1)
C. Kimbrel(S, 2)
TEAM

IPHERKPC-STERA
3.210453-350.00
0.100111-50.00
1.020322-140.00
1.010012-100.00
1.000012-40.00
1.010011-60.00
1.000012-70.00
9.0508133-81

ATL pretty heavy favorite -152. this Strider guy struck out 280 over 2023. That is Don Drysdale stuff.

for the record:
I took ATL -0.5 run in the first five innings at -128.
I took under 8 total runs at -104

Chiefs over 29.5pts at -102
Chiefs -6.5 (-125)
parlay Chiefs to win & under 50.5. (-115)

don’t follow me. I’ve been losing. MIL MINN & LA + TB not scoring has killed me. Been better doing NFL. But nothing is easy. I am posting this. Trying to break the posting jink. I need all above to get back into the game!

The Braves choking as the big favorites to win it all coming in. Phillies up 3-1 in the 8th right now. The two top NL teams get bounced early again. Could it be a Phillies-Astros rematch?

The Braves choking as the big favorites to win it all coming in. Phillies up 3-1 in the 8th right now. The two top NL teams get bounced early again. Could it be a Phillies-Astros rematch?
It’s in the top of the ninth-inning the Braves have runners on the corners with no outs. According to the statistics they are 90% to score at least one right now. Should be very close.

I hope this is a different Rangers team, the Astros have owned them for years, including this season. I hope this time it is different, and I'm hoping that Scherzer will bring a little magic to the rotation, although I'd say upfront that I would rather have Verlander in the rotation.
Verlander did better than Scherzer late in the year…. The game when it was the Astros versus the Ranger Scherzer got blown to smithereens giving up seven runs in three innings whereas Verlander had a solid performance…. I give Verlander the edge of this year.
You hit a few of them, how funny is it that the line was 10.5 Chiefs and the score was 19-8, those sorry Broncos couldn't even cover... :laugh:
Russell Wilson is just not getting the job done

Forum List

Back