Bad azz picture of Trump

Sure. Trump doesn't like walking within three feet of people and backs off like a pussy whenever someone does.
That lion would smell the Quarter Pounder With Cheese on his breath and consume him like a big, fat steak. :)

Again, I have to ask. What..is..it..about..this..man that deserves this type of devotion and reverence???
The man has done NOTHING to deserve it.

Sure. Trump doesn't like walking within three feet of people and backs off like a pussy whenever someone does.
That lion would smell the Quarter Pounder With Cheese on his breath and consume him like a big, fat steak. :)

Again, I have to ask. What..is..it..about..this..man that deserves this type of devotion and reverence???

Glad to see you're still terrified of the man.

A great man who only wanted to secure the border, stop the military Industrial complex , secure American heritage and culture and stand up to China.

Jackoff is a weak and pathetic man

A great man who only wanted to secure the border, stop the military Industrial complex , secure American heritage and culture and stand up to China.

Jackoff is a weak and pathetic man
Two of which he wanted because he's a xenophobic twat...and he likes Stephen Miller. The other things he doesn't give one shit about. Or know a thing about.
His only interests are his own...and separating feebs like you from your hard earned cash.

Two of which he wanted because he's a xenophobic twat...and he likes Stephen Miller. The other things he doesn't give one shit about. Or know a thing about.
His only interests are his own...and separating feebs like you from your hard earned cash.

You are another leftist halfwit and nothing more.
Because of dimwits like you is why America is a fake garbage nation now

I'd like to see Trump do this makeover:

Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 11.53.00 AM.png

You are another leftist halfwit and nothing more.
Because of dimwits like you is why America is a fake garbage nation now
Sure. This from the guy who whined incessantly about Vegas..only to pick up and find himself another hole he'll complain about having to crawl out of. :)
You need cult de-programming services...immediately.

Forum List

Back