Bacon!!!

f938d262432719483516babda91a0d66.jpg

I wonder how many of us would still enjoy our bacon as much if we had to raise it from birth.:D

IMG_0084.jpg

I could do it out of necessity, but otherwise I'd probably cry.:lol: BTW, sort of morbid, but if you were starving, could you eat a family pet, like a cat or a dog?? I suppose I would if no other option but death.:(

I could do it out of necessity, but otherwise I'd probably cry.:lol: BTW, sort of morbid, but if you were starving, could you eat a family pet, like a cat or a dog?? I suppose I would if no other option but death.:(
I would never consider a family pet for consumption as a pet is like one of the family, it would not be right. However livestock like rabbits and chickens are ok for consumption.

I think I would starve before I would eat a pet, or another human being....no matter how hungry I was. I've seen what they eat on Survivor.....live grubs and beetles....Ewwwww.....I could never eat one....I would probably die before I would even consider it.

I think I would starve before I would eat a pet, or another human being....no matter how hungry I was. I've seen what they eat on Survivor.....live grubs and beetles....Ewwwww.....I could never eat one....I would probably die before I would even consider it.

I remember having this discussion with friends back in college after seeing the movie Alive. Nobody really knows the depths they'd go to until put in a situation of real survival mode, and hunger will make people do extraordinary things. Some people said that they wouldn't mind people eating them if it meant they could go on and survive. That's on a whole different level. However, I do believe most parents would cook up the family pet before they'd let their children waste away from starvation. We're lucky to have never known that type of hunger.

Bacon milkshake!

I see these coming!!

Bacon Dessert Recipes: Bacon Milkshake

Ingredients

5 slices cooked bacon , chopped up
6 tablespoons milk (Use whatever kind of Milk you like, If you find Bacon Milk, let us know)
2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
Pinch of salt
8 medium scoops Ice cream (Again your preferred flavor, you can use our recipe for Bacon Ice cream if you would like) softened until just melty at the edges. (highly scientific Bacon making term)

Directions

Place all Bacon Milkshake ingredients in blender. (a Bacontopia if you will)
Blend until desired Bacon Milkshake consistency
Top with whip cream and Bacon.
Yeah buddy.

And...I recently acquired these pajamas:

boedicca-albums-mo-4-boedicca-s-stuff-picture6492-pjsbacon.jpg

Forum List

Back