Bacon!!!

Bacon is Dude FOOD!!!

mpAQNCG_vBKL-49bAv7BDnQ.jpg

I bought my son in law taco bowls where you put the taco shells in the bowl and bake them. You could use those to make bacon bowls too. They're bigger than the ones they show in the stores as seen on TV for bacon bowls.

Last edited:
If you're a cabbage fan?

Take a head of cabbage and core from the top and cut an X all the way to the stem.
Place bacon strips in the X and fill cored area with butter wrap in foil and bake.

Bacon is Dude FOOD!!!

mpAQNCG_vBKL-49bAv7BDnQ.jpg

I bought my son in law taco bowls where you put the taco shells in the bowl and bake them. You could use those to make bacon bowls too. They're bigger than the ones they show in the stores as seen on TV for bacon bowls.

I'd fill this one up with macaroni and cheese!! (the "deluxe" version only, of course!)

mac-and-cheese-bacon-cups_7.jpg

Sounds like a heart attack waiting to happen, Zander. :D

I will eat bacon plain, on a BLT, and a breakfast or chicken sandwich. I do not care for it on anything else such as burgers and pizza.:dunno:

Medium-rare please....Yummm

Never liked the way my steak cooked with bacon wrapped around it,but love the taste combo.
Baste with bacon fat during cooking instead. Not only do you get that bacon flavor you also get that extra blackened outside while keeping the center nice and rare.:eusa_drool:

Um, I don't really baste something I am broiling indoors. I do ( did ) baste roasts with bacon drippings always, though, then made delicious gravy in the cast iron skillet.

Meanwhile, for lunch or dinner, or breakfast or anytime: :lol:

I will eat bacon plain, on a BLT, and a breakfast or chicken sandwich. I do not care for it on anything else such as burgers and pizza.:dunno:
Chicken Sandwich? How's about KFC's Double Down Sandwich? It's a mouth watering combination of two original KFC chicken fillets, bacon, pepper jack cheese, Swiss cheese, and of course the colonel's sauce. I had the opportunity to try this treat for the first time a few years ago, and I've been hooked ever since.

doubledown.jpg

Medium-rare please....Yummm

Never liked the way my steak cooked with bacon wrapped around it,but love the taste combo.
Baste with bacon fat during cooking instead. Not only do you get that bacon flavor you also get that extra blackened outside while keeping the center nice and rare.:eusa_drool:

Um, I don't really baste something I am broiling indoors. I do ( did ) baste roasts with bacon drippings always, though, then made delicious gravy in the cast iron skillet.

Never...and I mean Never!! Will I cook a quality steak in the oven or on a range top.
From what I understand from the few people I know from up north that is a common way to cook a steak. Down south....? No way!
Quality beef needs to be done on an open flame or natural charcoal,preferably on oak charcoal.
Thats the competition BBQer in me though.

Never...and I mean Never!! Will I cook a quality steak in the oven or on a range top.
From what I understand from the few people I know from up north that is a common way to cook a steak. Down south....? No way!
Quality beef needs to be done on an open flame or natural charcoal,preferably on oak charcoal.
Thats the competition BBQer in me though.

I will cook a USMB quality cut steak under the broiler in the winter time, always. Never in an oven or on the stove top, though. T-bones are my favorite for under the broiler. I like rib-eye but they are too fattening. Too marbled, even when perfect. I love filets, bacon-wrapped or not. I like them about one inch thick or a tad more. Lots of garlic-salt and some pepper. Medium-rare.

I am well known for my culinary expertise. :thup:

Oh, you should try the Maple bacon on a hamburger.....to die for....:)

Forum List

Back