Backlash against the Duggars continue over upcoming new reality show

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Fans trash ‘lazy non-working grifter’ Duggars on Facebook for exploiting molestation in new show

"Fans of the recently canceled Duggar family reality show, 19 Kids and Counting, are pushing back at the TLC network for launching a new limited-run series featuring two of the Duggar sisters who were molested by their brother when they were little girls.

TLC had previously announced plans to feature Jill and Jessa Duggar in a new show called “Counting On,” and released one of the first promotional video for the show — slated to run Dec.13 — on the show’s official Facebook page on Friday.

Duggar fans, still reeling from the scandals that cost the family their show after it was revealed that Christian fundamentalist parents Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar hushed up eldest son Josh’s admission that he had molested his sisters and another young girl, became enraged by what they see as the new show exploiting Josh’s wife Anna.

Besides calling for an advertiser boycott of the three episodes of Counting On, fans are expressing their displeasure with Jill and Jessa Duggar, as well as TLC on the Facebook page. Responding to a description calling the show “From a time of turmoil to a time of celebration,” fans are bringing their own brand of turmoil in the comments."

rest at link

I don't get it. The left cherishes and celebrates all forms of sexual perversion. But hate the Duggars.

I get conservatives not liking them.

I don't get it. The left cherishes and celebrates all forms of sexual perversion. But hate the Duggars.

Incest is not best..

I have always maintained that incest should be kept in the family.
It's a requirement in the Deep South....or so I heard.
I moved to NW Arkansas and ask where the hookers where, his reply, "You don't need a hooker if you got a sister"....

Only in America. The Duggar kid admitted to inappropriate behavior with a girl and no charges were filed and he received therapy. Bill Clinton was a serial abuser of women from the time he was governor through the time he was president and you could probably find incidences when he was a child but his enabler wife is running for president and nobody on the left seems to find that offensive.

Incest is not best..

I have always maintained that incest should be kept in the family.
It's a requirement in the Deep South....or so I heard.

Ironic it's the northeastern states that allow it. :)
You better have lots of money first...

Forum List

Back