Background checks to own a gun....

simply... because he IS being asked to provide his background in school records.

There is a first time for everything.

and if you are not catching on... i dont care about is sorry ass or his records.

Maybe you don't, but enough of the nutters bring it up that obviously they do.

No other President in history has been asked or required to provide school transcripts and no President in the past ever has provided them.

You should ask yourself why your nutter friends are requesting it from this President. What makes him different?

again... there is a first time for everything.

but again... you are missing the point of the thread.

If it wasn't your point, you shouldn't have brought up his school records.

A "first time for everything" is the lamest reason I've seen yet as to why the first black president in history is the only one who has been asked to "show his papers".

if we the president can force a background check on we the people... then we the people should be able to force we the president to do the same.

If owning a gun is public record... then your background check IS being released by default.

The President has a background check. Anyone with a security clearance has a background check.

Your background check is not released. The fact that you have a gun is simply proof that you passed it.

bingo.... having a gun is prof i passed and part of the public record.

do tell... where is obamas prof that he passed? Is it part of the public record?
Being president is proof he passed. Did you fall out of bed this morning and hit your head? :lol:

Maybe you don't, but enough of the nutters bring it up that obviously they do.

No other President in history has been asked or required to provide school transcripts and no President in the past ever has provided them.

You should ask yourself why your nutter friends are requesting it from this President. What makes him different?

A "first time for everything" is the lamest reason I've seen yet as to why the first black president in history is the only one who has been asked to "show his papers".

its about background checks....and the irony of who is asking for it. The very man who is unwilling to have his background checked.

I dont give a shit if he is black. And i know about what went on with him at school..... ive defended him on it many times.

The President has a background check. Anyone with a security clearance has a background check.

Your background check is not released. The fact that you have a gun is simply proof that you passed it.

do tell... where is obamas prof that he passed? Is it part of the public record?
Being president is proof he passed. Did you fall out of bed this morning and hit your head? :lol:

being president is prof he was was voted in..... Not of a his background.

he has yet to provide the prof asked of him. (of which i dont give a shit about)

its about background checks....and the irony of who is asking for it. The very man who is unwilling to have his background checked.
How is he "unwilling" to have his background checked? So far we've heard from every 2nd cousin that has any familial claim to the President. The fact that he ran for President is proof that he is more than willing to have his "background" checked by an army of political opponents and the media. That's more than any fucking SF86 ever asked for. A background check wouldn't have brought up his "associations" with Reverend Wright or Bill Ayers.

I dont give a shit if he is black. And i know about what went on with him at school..... ive defended him on it many times. [/COLOR]

You don't, but the people asking for his school records do.

There is nothing in the constitution that says a suspected traitor cannot run for POTUS. At least nothing I can see.

Bill Clinton couldn't get a Top Secret clearance because of his drug use and other things in his and Hillary's pasts. I'm sure Obama's association with Bill Ayers would be enough to keep him from getting one.

:lmao:

go to bed

How is he "unwilling" to have his background checked? So far we've heard from every 2nd cousin that has any familial claim to the President. The fact that he ran for President is proof that he is more than willing to have his "background" checked by an army of political opponents and the media. That's more than any fucking SF86 ever asked for. A background check wouldn't have brought up his "associations" with Reverend Wright or Bill Ayers.

I dont give a shit if he is black. And i know about what went on with him at school..... ive defended him on it many times. [/COLOR]

if his school records are sealed along with his birth certificate... then he is unwilling to provide his background.

again... you are missing the point of the thread :lol:

if we the president can force a background check on we the people... then we the people should be able to force we the president to do the same.

If owning a gun is public record... then your background check IS being released by default.

He's president and it's part of the public record.

Having had a TS clearance background check done on myself and several associates in my MOS while active duty I'm sure Obama's associations with Bill Ayers and others would have come up.

I suspect you're ether mistaken or possibly lying. I believe you think you're trying to be honest but not telling the truth. You simply don't know what the truth is in this case. In my case I can only relate what I was told by a professional who's livelihood depends on knowing gun laws inside and out.

I didn't want to be an asshole and demand that the gun dealer show me the new regs.

Because there aren't any new regs.

He said 3 months ago that my wife could have bought a gun.

Nobody who fails a background check as directed by the ATF, dismissed charges or otherwise, can purchase a firearm anymore. If you're on the blotter you can't buy one.

Ah..so your wife failed a background check?

How could that possibly be?

:eusa_eh:

if his school records are sealed along with his birth certificate... then he is unwilling to provide his background.

that's because it's nonexistent

Guess what, Obama changed the rules on background checks about 3 months ago.

Now anyone with any kind of record dismissed or otherwise cannot buy a gun.

Of course they can buy a gun. They do it every day. They just can't buy a gun from a legitimate gun dealer.

:lol:

FactCheck.org : Obama?s ?Sealed? Records

Forum List

Back