Background checks to own a gun....

Saturday I went to the gun shop and it took an hour to get a background check.

the automated phone lines were choked with calls.

It also costs the buyer to make the call.

Can't remember how much, but it's not cheap.

Obama lies every day. What makes this any different?

You and I both know that you can get flagged if you forget to mention that you participated in illegal activities or if you say you never did it and then it is discovered that you did.

If you have anything in your background that can be used to embarrass you or blackmail you you're not going to get a clearance. The fact that Obama had a Transsexual nanny, some of his activities while overseas, his associations with Rev. Wright for Fuck sake. The fact that he hides almost everything about his background is a big problem. Sealing his transcripts.

Good God, what makes you think that this guy doesn't have something to hide? What is wrong with you?

Transexual Nanny? That's a new one.

So essentially, other than offending your delicate sensibilities, what has this guy done wrong?

Rev. Wright served in Vietnam while Dubya was getting drunk in the National Guard, LImbaugh was getting a deferrment for a cyst on his ass, and Mitt was out trying to convince Frenchmen to become Mormons...

Serving in Vietnam doesn't mean you automatically become Jesus Christ.

And what's wrong with being a missionary?

Last edited:

alright.......and yet the background check on being president is kept sealed.

just saying.
:lol:

You mean the one that proves he was created in a Kenyan Lab by George Soros and a team of Mad Scientists?

trump-youre-fired.jpg

"I've got Proof!"

The one downside of Obama's re-election is that you guys are going to become even more unhinged![/QUOTE]

Is that even possible?? Say it ain't so, please. These fukers are crazy enough as it is.

Transexual NinnY? ROTFLMAO

That's funny muddy. Where do you come up witht that shit?

Obama lies every day. What makes this any different?

You and I both know that you can get flagged if you forget to mention that you participated in illegal activities or if you say you never did it and then it is discovered that you did.

If you have anything in your background that can be used to embarrass you or blackmail you you're not going to get a clearance. The fact that Obama had a Transsexual nanny, some of his activities while overseas, his associations with Rev. Wright for Fuck sake. The fact that he hides almost everything about his background is a big problem. Sealing his transcripts.

Good God, what makes you think that this guy doesn't have something to hide? What is wrong with you?

So essentially, other than offending your delicate sensibilities, what has this guy done wrong?

Rev. Wright served in Vietnam while Dubya was getting drunk in the National Guard, LImbaugh was getting a deferrment for a cyst on his ass, and Mitt was out trying to convince Frenchmen to become Mormons...

And what's wrong with being a missionary?[/QUOTE]

Gee I guess nothing. IF there wasn't a war going on.

But what was wrong with the three mentioned above (Bush, Rush, Mitt) with being soldiers in Viet Nam? Were they chicken shits? Draft dodgers? Peace niks? Why the fuk do you think they shouldn't have served in Viet Nam?

Obama's transgender ex-nanny outcast in Indonesia ? USATODAY.com

AKARTA, Indonesia (AP) – Once, long ago, Evie looked after "Barry" Obama, the kid who would grow up to become the world's most powerful man. Now, his transgender former nanny has given up her tight, flowery dresses, her brocade vest and her bras, and is living in fear on Indonesia's streets.

Evie, who was born a man but believes she is really a woman, has endured a lifetime of taunts and beatings because of her identity. She describes how soldiers once shaved her long, black hair to the scalp and smashed out glowing cigarettes onto her hands and arms.

The turning point came when she found a transgender friend's bloated body floating in a backed-up sewage canal two decades ago. She grabbed all her girlie clothes in her arms and stuffed them into two big boxes. Half-used lipstick, powder, eye makeup — she gave them all away.

"I knew in my heart I was a woman, but I didn't want to die like that," says Evie, now 66, her lips trembling slightly as the memories flood back. "So I decided to just accept it. … I've been living like this, a man, ever since."​

And what's wrong with being a missionary?[/QUOTE]

Gee I guess nothing. IF there wasn't a war going on.

But what was wrong with the three mentioned above (Bush, Rush, Mitt) with being soldiers in Viet Nam? Were they chicken shits? Draft dodgers? Peace niks? Why the fuk do you think they shouldn't have served in Viet Nam?

You whine about Bush and you had a president that not only didn't serve but actively protested the war. At least Bush took the trouble of training for war. (I suppose you think flight-training isn't risky or that jets never crash)

Just training in a fighter aircraft is dangerous enough. What did Bill Clinton do during the war?

Last edited:
[
You whine about Bush and you had a president that not only didn't serve but actively protested the war. At least Bush took the trouble of training for war. (I suppose you think flight-training isn't risky or that jets never crash)

Just training in a fighter aircraft is dangerous enough. What did Bill Clinton do during the war?

Had the courage to stand up and say it was a terrible idea?

you do know Vietnam was a terrible idea, right.

I respect those who fought the war when asked. I respect those who followed their conscience and protested the war. Many did both.

I don't respect the rich Republican who was all for the war, but was happy to let poor kids go off and fight it.

And today is happy to send other poor kids off to fight in places like Iraq and Afghanistan.

Here's my plan for peace. If your parents make enough to hit the top income bracket, you are required to be drafted. And we put all these rich kids in an elite infantry regiment that will be the first deployed to ANY war zone.

Betcha we never fight another war agains after that.

[

And what's wrong with being a missionary?

Everything.

Keep your superstitious, backward-ass silly fairy stories to yourself.

You think I believe in Global Warming?????

Sorry to disappoint you.

So let's get this straight-

Scientific theory supported by reams of Data and just simple observation. (Not an inch of snow in Chicago this winter... It'll be in the 40's today in the middle of January.)

Nope, that can't be true.

A story about a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father, and you have to symbollically eat his flesh in order to wash away the stain of sin because a woman made out of a rib listened to a snake and ate from a magic tree?

Why, that makes perfect sense!

Everything.

Keep your superstitious, backward-ass silly fairy stories to yourself.

Sorry to disappoint you.

Scientific theory supported by reams of Data and just simple observation. (Not an inch of snow in Chicago this winter... It'll be in the 40's today in the middle of January.)

A story about a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father, and you have to symbollically eat his flesh in order to wash away the stain of sin because a woman made out of a rib listened to a snake and ate from a magic tree?

Yet it's snowing in Lebanon.

How do you figure that?

Sorry to disappoint you.

How do you figure that?

Is it? Or did you get that from the same source you got the Transexual Nanny story from.

You do get that no snow in Chicago all winter is a bad thing, right? It means we are going to be looking as serious drought conditions this summer.

How do you figure that?

Is it? Or did you get that from the same source you got the Transexual Nanny story from.

You do get that no snow in Chicago all winter is a bad thing, right? It means we are going to be looking as serious drought conditions this summer.

I got the Transsexual Nanny story from USAToday.

BBC reported earlier this week that Syrian refugees were suffering from freezing conditions in camps in Lebanon after a snow storm.

Are you under the mistaken impression that our background check will be released?

if we the president can force a background check on we the people... then we the people should be able to force we the president to do the same.

If owning a gun is public record... then your background check IS being released by default.

The President has a background check. Anyone with a security clearance has a background check.

Your background check is not released. The fact that you have a gun is simply proof that you passed it.

Well since the newspaper printed gun owners information, since it is a public record...I guess you're wrong

[

Of course you don't consider it a big deal. You have no problem with America-hating terrorists.

Last time I checked, he had a right to express his opinions...
With bombs, dumbass?
Oh, was he actually ever convicted of "terrorism"? (really, just some vandalism, but that's okay, I'm sure you thought that was a great statue he blew up.)
His incompetent fellow terrorists blew themselves up building a bomb they were going to use to kill Soldiers at Fort Dix.
In 1970, Ayers’ then-girlfriend Diana Oughton, along with Weatherman members Terry Robbins and Ted Gold, were killed when a bomb they were constructing exploded unexpectedly. That bomb had been intended for detonation at a dance that was to be attended by hundreds of Army soldiers at Fort Dix, New Jersey. Ayers himself attested that the bomb would have done serious damage, “tearing through windows and walls and, yes, people too.” Notably, Ayers' fingerprints were found at the bomb-making site, along with an assortment of anti-personnel weapons, stabbing implements, C-4 plastic explosive, and dozens of Marxist-Leninist publications.​

You have no problem with that.

Ayers admitted his guilt:
In 1980 Ayers and Dohrn surrendered to law-enforcement authorities, but all charges against them were later dropped due to an “improper surveillance” technicality -- government authorities had failed to get a warrant for some of their surveillance. Said Ayers regarding this stroke of good fortune: “Guilty as sin, free as a bird. America is a great country.”​

You have no problem with that.

Further:
Ayers was an active participant in the 1969 “Days of Rage” riots in Chicago, which were led by WU's antecedent group, Weatherman. In the mayhem, nearly 300 members of the organization engaged in vandalism, arson, and vicious attacks against police and civilians alike. Their immediate objective was to spread their anti-war, anti-American message. Their long-term goal, however, was to cause the collapse of the United States and to create, in its stead, a new communist society over which they themselves would rule. With regard to those Americans who might refuse to embrace communism, Ayers and his comrades -- including Bernardine Dohrn, Mark Rudd, Linda Evans, Jeff Jones, and numerous others -- proposed that such resisters should be sent to reeducation camps and killed. The terrorists estimated that it would be necessary to eliminate some 25 million people in this fashion, so as to advance the revolution.
Camps. Killing millions who disagree.

You just popped a tiny boner, didn't you, Comrade?

[

Of course you don't consider it a big deal. You have no problem with America-hating terrorists.

Last time I checked, he had a right to express his opinions...

Oh, was he actually ever convicted of "terrorism"? (really, just some vandalism, but that's okay, I'm sure you thought that was a great statue he blew up.)

and so does Dave :D
Joe absolutely HATES that. He'd put everyone who disagreed with him in camps --

-- if he weren't such a pussy.

Forum List

Back