Background checks to own a gun....

alright.......and yet the background check on being president is kept sealed.

just saying.
:lol:

You mean the one that proves he was created in a Kenyan Lab by George Soros and a team of Mad Scientists?

trump-youre-fired.jpg

"I've got Proof!"

The one downside of Obama's re-election is that you guys are going to become even more unhinged!

Liberals want to take ban guns to guarantee another Sandy Hook will never happen again, and you think the right is unhinged? Of course no lefty on this board that has claimed this has been able to come up with a why it would never happen, but the looney left loves it.

just saying.

You mean the one that proves he was created in a Kenyan Lab by George Soros and a team of Mad Scientists?

trump-youre-fired.jpg

"I've got Proof!"

The one downside of Obama's re-election is that you guys are going to become even more unhinged!

Liberals want to take ban guns to guarantee another Sandy Hook will never happen again, and you think the right is unhinged? Of course no lefty on this board that has claimed this has been able to come up with a why it would never happen, but the looney left loves it.

i'm sure you'll have no problem linking to several posts where someone claims that banning guns will prevent another sandy hook from happening, but i'll settle for just one.

i'll wait :lol:

The President has a background check. Anyone with a security clearance has a background check.

Your background check is not released. The fact that you have a gun is simply proof that you passed it.

Guess what, Obama changed the rules on background checks about 3 months ago.

Now anyone with any kind of record dismissed or otherwise cannot buy a gun.

Of course they can buy a gun. They do it every day. They just can't buy a gun from a legitimate gun dealer.

That's the point. You can't buy a gun from a legit gun dealer with a record. So now if you're hell bent on buying one you have to look elsewhere. So what has changed here?

its about background checks....and the irony of who is asking for it. The very man who is unwilling to have his background checked.
How is he "unwilling" to have his background checked? So far we've heard from every 2nd cousin that has any familial claim to the President. The fact that he ran for President is proof that he is more than willing to have his "background" checked by an army of political opponents and the media. That's more than any fucking SF86 ever asked for. A background check wouldn't have brought up his "associations" with Reverend Wright or Bill Ayers.

I dont give a shit if he is black. And i know about what went on with him at school..... ive defended him on it many times. [/COLOR]

You don't, but the people asking for his school records do.

Having had a TS clearance background check done on myself and several associates in my MOS while active duty I'm sure Obama's associations with Bill Ayers and others would have come up.

I suspect you're ether mistaken or possibly lying. I believe you think you're trying to be honest but not telling the truth. You simply don't know what the truth is in this case. In my case I can only relate what I was told by a professional who's livelihood depends on knowing gun laws inside and out.

What question on an SF 86 would lead to even a question about Ayers? Nothing. I not only has a TS, it was my job to process all clearances for my units. There is no question on an SF 86 that would lead anyone to make an association except that they served on the same board.

If there is a law or there was a change, you should be able to find it. Give it a shot.

How is he "unwilling" to have his background checked? So far we've heard from every 2nd cousin that has any familial claim to the President. The fact that he ran for President is proof that he is more than willing to have his "background" checked by an army of political opponents and the media. That's more than any fucking SF86 ever asked for. A background check wouldn't have brought up his "associations" with Reverend Wright or Bill Ayers.

You don't, but the people asking for his school records do.

Having had a TS clearance background check done on myself and several associates in my MOS while active duty I'm sure Obama's associations with Bill Ayers and others would have come up.

I suspect you're ether mistaken or possibly lying. I believe you think you're trying to be honest but not telling the truth. You simply don't know what the truth is in this case. In my case I can only relate what I was told by a professional who's livelihood depends on knowing gun laws inside and out.

What question on an SF 86 would lead to even a question about Ayers? Nothing. I not only has a TS, it was my job to process all clearances for my units. There is no question on an SF 86 that would lead anyone to make an association except that they served on the same board.

If there is a law or there was a change, you should be able to find it. Give it a shot.
That's a PDF file. I'm on my Blackberry right now.

I believe the question was "Do you have any known assciations with individuals or groups that actively advocated the overthrow of the government?"

Last edited:

I believe the question was "Do you have any known assciations with individuals or groups that actively advocated the overthrow of the government?"

Nope, that's not the question. It is:

Have you EVER been a member of an organization dedicated to the use of violence or force to overthrow
the United States Government, and which engaged in activities to that end with an awareness of the organization's dedication to that end or with the specific intent to further such activities?

http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/sf86.pdf

Have you EVER been a member of an organization dedicated to the use of violence or force to overthrow
the United States Government, and which engaged in activities to that end with an awareness of the organization's dedication to that end or with the specific intent to further such activities?

Like I said I was on my Blackberry. A PDF file is too large to upload to a Blackberry.

It's been 26 years since I filled out a SF86.

But how you answer the questions isn't all that is considered in a TS investigation. Lying about drug use, using cocaine, being involved in illegal financial deals, any number of issues would of disqualified Obama.

Btw, Bill Ayers would have answered yes the the above question. Obama's dealing with Ayers would have been plenty of cause to not grant his clearance. And I'm just scratching the surface with Ayers. Obama has plenty of associations with unsavory individuals and groups, one of them is the Muslim Brotherhood. His mother and Grandfather were Communists. Obama was close friends with Frank Marshal Davis who was on the FBI capture list if the ball ever went up. He was Obama's Communist mentor.

Sorry, but a president doesn't have to pass a security investigation to hold the office. It's not in the Constitution.

Last edited:

Like I said I was on my Blackberry. A PDF file is too large to upload to a Blackberry.

But how you answer the questions isn't all that is considered in a TS investigation. Lying about drug use, using cocaine, being involved in illegal financial deals, any number of issues would of disqualified Obama.

Btw, Bill Ayers would have answered yes the the above question. Obama's dealing with Ayers would have been plenty of cause to not grant his clearance. And I'm just scratching the surface with Ayers. Obama has plenty of associations with unsavory individuals and groups, one of them is the Muslim Brotherhood. His mother and Grandfather were Communists. Obama was close friends with Frank Marshal Davis who was on the FBI capture list if the ball ever went up. He was Obama's Communist mentor.

Sorry, but a president doesn't have to pass a security investigation to hold the office. It's not in the Constitution.

He wouldn't have had to lie. They ask about drug use in the previous seven years.

There is zero evidence he wouldn't pass one. I processed them for 15 years.

just saying.

Are you under the mistaken impression that our background check will be released?

if we the president can force a background check on we the people... then we the people should be able to force we the president to do the same.

If owning a gun is public record... then your background check IS being released by default.

Which reminds me...did we ever find Bush's discharge records, Romney's tax returns....it would be interesting to see.

Bush produced his dicharge records and we got Romney's tax returns. You got bupkiss from obama. As a serf you aren't entitled to the king's background.

He wouldn't have had to lie. They ask about drug use in the previous seven years.

There is zero evidence he wouldn't pass one. I processed them for 15 years.

Obama lies every day. What makes this any different?

You and I both know that you can get flagged if you forget to mention that you participated in illegal activities or if you say you never did it and then it is discovered that you did. The investigation for my clearance went back 15 years. Some of them go back 5 years. If we wanted to investigate a president I'd want to go back further. Because of his position and risk for damage to the country they would need to know everything about him.

If you have anything in your background that can be used to embarrass you or blackmail you shouldn't get a clearance. The fact that Obama had a Transsexual nanny, some of his activities while overseas, his associations with Rev. Wright for Fuck sake. The fact that he hides almost everything about his background. His bigamist father, his communist mother and grandfather, his dealings with his cousin Raila Odinga Kenya's prime minister election. The unethical if not illegal purchase of his home in Chicago. His work as a community organizer.

Good God, what makes you think that this guy didn't have something to hide? What is wrong with you?

I guess this is the week of the fake. We have a fake Tour de France champion, a fake Heisman Trophy candidate, a bunch of fake Baseball Hall of fame candidates, and a fake president. Seems these days nothing is real or as it seems.

Last edited:
Obama lies every day. What makes this any different?

You and I both know that you can get flagged if you forget to mention that you participated in illegal activities or if you say you never did it and then it is discovered that you did.

If you have anything in your background that can be used to embarrass you or blackmail you you're not going to get a clearance. The fact that Obama had a Transsexual nanny, some of his activities while overseas, his associations with Rev. Wright for Fuck sake. The fact that he hides almost everything about his background is a big problem. Sealing his transcripts.

Good God, what makes you think that this guy doesn't have something to hide? What is wrong with you?

Transexual Nanny? That's a new one.

So essentially, other than offending your delicate sensibilities, what has this guy done wrong?

Rev. Wright served in Vietnam while Dubya was getting drunk in the National Guard, LImbaugh was getting a deferrment for a cyst on his ass, and Mitt was out trying to convince Frenchmen to become Mormons...

Forum List

Back