Background checks to own a gun....

• Banned

alright.......and yet the background check on being president is kept sealed.

just saying.
:lol:

Are you under the mistaken impression that our background check will be released?

if we the president can force a background check on we the people... then we the people should be able to force we the president to do the same.

If owning a gun is public record... then your background check IS being released by default.

just saying.

Are you under the mistaken impression that our background check will be released?

if we the president can force a background check on we the people... then we the people should be able to force we the president to do the same.

If owning a gun is public record... then your background check IS being released by default.

The President has a background check. Anyone with a security clearance has a background check.

Your background check is not released. The fact that you have a gun is simply proof that you passed it.

just saying.

You mean the one that proves he was created in a Kenyan Lab by George Soros and a team of Mad Scientists?

trump-youre-fired.jpg

"I've got Proof!"

The one downside of Obama's re-election is that you guys are going to become even more unhinged!

The President has a background check. Anyone with a security clearance has a background check.

Your background check is not released. The fact that you have a gun is simply proof that you passed it.

Guess what, Obama changed the rules on background checks about 3 months ago.

Now anyone with any kind of record dismissed or otherwise cannot buy a gun.

Excellent. Not seeing the problem here.

Link?

bingo.... having a gun is prof i passed and part of the public record.

do tell... where is obamas prof that he passed? Is it part of the public record?

just saying.

You mean the one that proves he was created in a Kenyan Lab by George Soros and a team of Mad Scientists?

"I've got Proof!"

The one downside of Obama's re-election is that you guys are going to become even more unhinged!

its called irony.... but i guess you missed that

My wife went in to a gun shop yesterday to buy a gun.

She was denied the right to buy one.

The merchant said 3 months ago she could have bought one, no problem.

That doesn't mean that the law changed.

That might mean that this guy is actually doing the required checks now because after Sandy Hook, he doesn't want to get his ass in a sling because someone who shouldn't have bought a gun could.

just saying.

"I've got Proof!"

its called irony.... but i guess you missed that

How come we never had any "Irony" about where the president was born when White Guys held the office?

bingo.... having a gun is prof i passed and part of the public record.

do tell... where is obamas prof that he passed? Is it part of the public record?

There is nothing in the constitution that says a suspected traitor cannot run for POTUS. At least nothing I can see.

Bill Clinton couldn't get a Top Secret clearance because of his drug use and other things in his and Hillary's pasts. I'm sure Obama's association with Bill Ayers would be enough to keep him from getting one.

Forum List

Back