Back to the stone age! Machine counting ballots on the chopping block.

Canada has federally run elections, which prevents the partisan cheating attempts and objections we see in our state run elections.

So, let's be like Canada?

Canada has federally run elections, which prevents the partisan cheating attempts and objections we see in our state run elections.

So, let's be like Canada?
Right and we should entrust that to a federal gov't made up of roughly 90% Democrats?

Stalin had it right, it doesn't matter who gets to vote or how many times, what matters is who gets to count the votes.

Our constitution leaves the time, manner, and place of elections to the states specifically, not the federal gov't.

Yet non citizens, and dead people, people who have moved, and people who are mentally incompetent get to vote without voter ID and especially without in person voting and verification.
I don't subscribe to your cult fantasies, sorry. Go peddle your retardation to the pillow guy. He needs a lifeline, dontcha know.

I don't subscribe to your cult fantasies, sorry. Go peddle your retardation to the pillow guy. He needs a lifeline, dontcha know.
Because you try to see the world with hour head buried up to your shoulders in your partisan ass.

The claim was that only republicans ever contested elections.
It's obviously untrue.
An independent contested the count in michigan, not hillary. Al Gore contested the 500 votes in Florida, under the law, and any sane contestant would do the same, especially with the shenanigans that happened in west Palm beach, which gave him the win, if it were not the butterfly ballot with his 10,000 or so votes, going to Buccanon by mistake.

Abrams, I'm uncertain about because it was a State election and I don't live in georgia.

But, okay....when valid, democrats contest elections, again WITHIN THE ELECTION RULES AND LAW....in the courts, before certification.

Because you try to see the world with hour head buried up to your shoulders in your partisan ass.

Oh look, an article you never read and which doesn't support your lies anyway. .

Oh,sorry, I forgot I was in a cesspool of ignorance and dishonesty.

It's a bipartisan federal commission.
What the hell? There is no bipartisan commission of fed's counting votes, that's not their job.

As for the party balance... . Among Federal employees excluding the military the dem's have at least a 30% margin among both union and non union workers, only the 70% of so of the military that typically votes Republican give any balance at all and of course they won't be counting the votes.

An independent contested the count in michigan, not hillary. Al Gore contested the 500 votes in Florida, under the law, and any sane contestant would do the same, especially with the shenanigans that happened in west Palm beach, which gave him the win, if it were not the butterfly ballot with his 10,000 or so votes, going to Buccanon by mistake.

Abrams, I'm uncertain about because it was a State election and I don't live in georgia.

But, okay....when valid, democrats contest elections, again WITHIN THE ELECTION RULES AND LAW....in the courts, before certification.
He picked one county out of a state of nearly 25 million people to selectively recount because he thought it would swing the entire election his way.

The SCOTUS ruled properly that would be unconstitutional.

Oh look, an article you never read and which doesn't support your lies anyway. .
I did and it does. Documented cases of all of the above that I outlined. Stop lying.

It's not an article you retard it's an interactive map showing where those offenses they found occurred.

There is no bipartisan commission of fed's counting votes, that's not their job.
Talking about Canada, dummy. Federally-run elections. Our best attempt at something similar was the voting rights act that the Republican scum are slowly deleting.

Instead, we get treatedto partisan cheaters deciding state election law and guidelines. Funny, it's always one party trying to make it harder for people to vote.

Some of the things they attempt would get them thrown in jail in some of the countries that munkle the idiot posted.

He picked one county out of a state of nearly 25 million people to selectively recount because he thought it would swing the entire election his way.
Yes, the closest one. And he managed to do what you losers cant:

He took evidence and argument to a court.

Your guy tucked his junk and slithered home, whenever asked to produce evidence.

Talking about Canada, dummy. Federally-run elections. Our best attempt at something similar was the voting rights act that the Republicans scum are slowly deleting.

Instead, we get treatedto partisan cheaters deciding state election law and guidelines. Funny, it's always one oarty trying gt make it hard for people to vote.

Someone the things they attempt would get them thrown in jail in some of the countries that munkle the idiot posted.
Can you think of something the government has taken over that it hasn't fucked up entirely?

Yes, the closest one. And he managed to do what you losers cant:

He took evidence and argument to a court.

Your guy tucked his junk and slithered home, whenever asked to produce evidence.
Gore got his ass thrown out of state district an appeals court and then took it straight to the SCOTUS and was sent home in shame for his unconstitutional attempt to steal an election.

Forum List

Back